Pv 100 Shroud Morai Doesnt Work

aretsuku
aretsuku Posts: 19 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Support Desk
Alright, so after you hit max prestige in morai you get a chance to do 2PV each day

One Pheonix Valley Run from collecting Token of Pheonix Valley stone from npc Khoan the Survivor
The other from Morai npc right of the elder

When i attempt at doing my second pv run with morai token, i get the token but after teleporting into pv the R.O.C npc (one that spawns mobs) doesn't give me quest...this isnt the first time that this as happened
Post edited by aretsuku on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    aretsuku wrote: »
    Alright, so after you hit max prestige in morai you get a chance to do 2PV each day

One Pheonix Valley Run from collecting Token of Pheonix Valley stone from npc Khoan the Survivor
    The other from Morai npc right of the elder

When i attempt at doing my second pv run with morai token, i get the token but after teleporting into pv the R.O.C npc (one that spawns mobs) doesn't give me quest...this isnt the first time that this as happened

Try to send a ticket saying it happened a few times and explain everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It just allows you to get in again. It doesn't allow you to pick up the quest again. You will need someone else to start it for you.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It's not a glitch/bug; it's how the game designed PV.

The item the NPC gives you is what you can use to get back into PV. Your character itself can only take the quest to spawn the mobs once per day. That's how it's always been ever since it came out. The Shroud token is great to use for when you have other friends/alts that want to run as well, so they can use their once-a-day opening quest to spawn the mobs.

Hope that clears some confusion up!
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    There are tons of lv.100+ people that doesn't run PV regularly, so it won't be a problem to find someone to spawn mobs for you(just like paying openers for TT).
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I run pv100+ 3 times in 20 min. Make sure everyone takes the token quest at the same time. The leader takes the quest inside, run it, run back and leave. Resquad with a new person leading, go in and the leader takes it, run it. Teleport out when your done because running back is too slow, requad, go in again. This time you dont have to rush because you can't get in again. The timer should be done. After the second run, we usually have 2-3 minutes to resquad with the next lead and get back in. Once your inside, it's smooth sailing. 3 runs in the 20 minute token time, 3 man run. A 2 man run will only get you in 2 times. Once per person.

I'm going to guess it would be the same with the Morai pv. The reason you weren't able to get the quest again, is either you didn't resquad and let the next lead take the quest. You were doing a 1 man, which you can only do it once. Or the timer on the token ran out and you couldn't get back in. Those are the only logical explainations. Just be sure you resquad and someone new has lead.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Squad lead does not matter when it comes to getting the quest to spawn the mobs. I've ran enough PVs to have tested it multiple times, so I can confirm that.

Every player instance can only take that quest to spawn the mobs once per day, and that's it. Treat it like the attendance daily quest. You can only take it once a day.
  • Carniceiro - Lost City
    Carniceiro - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    with alts a can run 6x pv100 in 30 minutes per day,just log alt for start quest and solo with seeker...lvl102 got 6% in 6 runs