Wrong skill descriptions

Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Seeker
Greetings, Heroes.

I just created a seeker, and am wondering if there are any skill descriptions that are poorly phrased, missing information, or out-right wrong?

I just read a thread saying that Edged Blur ignores Absolute Domain and opponent's Defense levels, which completely floored me. Is there anything else of which I should be aware?
Post edited by Elenacostel - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• TieIer - Dreamweaver
    TieIer - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    vortex says that it will go untill you run out of chi but its supposed to say mana
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Does edged blur still ignore defense levels / attack levels?
    I know in Sirens of War the DoTs from all classes were changed so they took attack / defense levels into effect. Edged Blur damage is somewhat similar to DoT damage...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Does edged blur still ignore defense levels / attack levels?
    I know in Sirens of War the DoTs from all classes were changed so they took attack / defense levels into effect. Edged Blur damage is somewhat similar to DoT damage...

I can confirm that edged blur still ignores opponent's defense levels and takes into account our own attack lvl to deal pure damage.(of course the mag resistance is taken into account)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Edged blur now takes into acount your attack levels, not sure about opponents def levels but I think it ignores them. But, I think it is one of the skills that ignores def levels and even things like plume shell and invoke.

Heartseeker says 100% chance to freeze at level 11, which isn't really true. If you use any sort of stance and that procs then the freeze won't. For instance a lvl 10 Northern Sky Waltz will proc 30% of the time, so if you have that buff on then 30% of the time NSW will proc and Heartseeker will only freeze 70% of the time. Many status effects are like this with stances where only one can be applied at a time.

Not sure if they ever fixed demon Vortex. The stun used to be broken, where it is supposed to work 15% of the time. With PWIs record of fixing glitches...
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Edged blur now takes into acount your attack levels, not sure about opponents def levels but I think it ignores them. But, I think it is one of the skills that ignores def levels and even things like plume shell and invoke.

Heartseeker says 100% chance to freeze at level 11, which isn't really true. If you use any sort of stance and that procs then the freeze won't. For instance a lvl 10 Northern Sky Waltz will proc 30% of the time, so if you have that buff on then 30% of the time NSW will proc and Heartseeker will only freeze 70% of the time. Many status effects are like this with stances where only one can be applied at a time.

Not sure if they ever fixed demon Vortex. The stun used to be broken, where it is supposed to work 15% of the time. With PWIs record of fixing glitches...

Demon vortex worked in delta since the beginning, what is broken about it ?
    The stun is so short nobody notices...
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    edged blur does not go through ad/ig/sutra or any other immune to damage. it does go through invoke and the only thing that effects its damage is magic defence not defence lvls.
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Didn't there used to be an old description of Transposition which was wrong? Anyway I just checked Ecatomb and the only wrong description was Vortex ending when you run out of chi. With all this talk about edged blur its worth noting it still operates if your stunned by an opponent or use ironguard. If I think I'm going to get stunned by a sin or BM I'll sometimes hit it so at least I'm doing damage while I'm sitting there. And if I've decided to ironguard and wait for help during a gank I'll hit it for the same reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    if your using ironguards you should be anti stunning...
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    if your using ironguards you should be anti stunning...

60. Second. Cool. Down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    yea there is 2 skills called fortify and belief...