Need advice from experts :)

DevilMayCry_ - Momaganon
DevilMayCry_ - Momaganon Posts: 10 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Assassin
Hi i am now lvl82 and have a small problem, i allways kinda run out of money.
I know how i can make money, farming mats, catshops, buying low selling high etc.
But i wonder is there anything i can solo at my lvl that can bring me some money.
What can i solo at this lvl,or at what lvl can i start to solo stuff.
here is my current gear.
http://pwcalc.com/64a989e1844ad647
It isnt good but i dont have money for beter gear
Post edited by DevilMayCry_ - Momaganon on

Comments

• Deathfreeze - Harshlands
    Deathfreeze - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    C$ gold and sell that gold to get to lvl100 to solo fc for money.
    Or you could sell your help at bh's that you can solo.
    (Jerk move)
  • DevilMayCry_ - Momaganon
    edited February 2013
    Well i dont invest real money in game.
    I will try to farm more mats and sell it.
    thx for advice
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Farming is still your best bet for coin right now, but once your able to make it into OHT by going through much of the (wraiths ploy) quests, so you can get into the (OHT realm) to start to do its daily quests another (easy way) to make coin arises and its to use the item rewards for the OHT dailies to make (arm bracers & other items) at the (OHT forges) that you can sell for anywhere from (200K-500K+ (a piece)) for the good forge casting 1's (that you don't wanna keep for yourself (and your characters) or sell them to any others who may wanna buy the really good 1s).....'(b:pleased)'.....And then just Decomp the fail remainder items that you won't be able to sell "for the (Perfect Stones) you'll get from decomping the fail items" ((but be sure to save the Perfect stones when ya do to sell them as packages of {500+~Ps each})) you can usually (easily sell them) over WC for 1,500 ea or (750K for the whole lot of 500~Ps) and the good part is, that ya get the most important parts for the forging process as quest rewards for the daily quests (and the OHT forges all require you to only have a 'level~1' (Crafting/Tailoring/Smithing skills) to make stuff in them) so, so long as you do the dailies in there, you can do anywhere from (1, 2 to even 3 'on occasion') packs of 500 Ps's a week (sometimes) so you'd be making anywhere from (750K - 2.25 mill in sales of perfect stone sales alone) once ya get into OHT and start to use its forges....b:victory

And on a side note about the forges "Even though the items are all usually 90th lv or above items" This also gives you the time to make armour sets with all kind of APS & casting bonuses (aswell as other things) for any alt characters you may have (while your making money from the fail gears) so, so long as ya have any alt characters who you may want to give good gear too, but don't want to waste the coin on yet to give any {R8-9 gears too} then this is 1 way to also make decently bonused sets for them in the meantime (until your ready to get them their ranked weapons and armours)...b:victory{b:thanks}b:victory
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes, solo farming is still your best coin.

But remember a bulk of us farmed our pre-90 gear in squads getting only a chunk of the split. It's still a good chunk of coin.

I'd suggest organizing your TT squads with 3-5 people though just to increase your share.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
    edited February 2013
    Thx for the advice, ye i am farming :D . Have some nice farming spots.
    But from what lvl can i start doing OHT daily quests? I dont know much about it, but it sounds amazing and interesting.
    Would like to do that :D
    Today i will aslo go tt with my guild to make some extra coin :)
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    But from what lvl can i start doing OHT daily quests? I dont know much about it, but it sounds amazing and interesting.

90 I believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    True, level up to 100 as soon as possible and attend NW daily.
    Soon you can hit R8 and get Nirvana pants+daggers. After that farming will become a bit easier.
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Heres the PW-wiki link for you, that'll help ya see what {OHTs} about and how you can access it.....b:victory

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Chrono_Quests

Hope that it helps ya with it....b:victoryb:victory
    edited February 2013
    thx for the advice,i see that i have to be 90 ,well i am 83 now. Trying to hit 89 to get demon spark :D
    I also tried NW but got only 26 tokens :P ,my nation did very bad also.
    Doing bh and fc to lvlup
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well, it's been almost 3 years since I was in my 80s working on this, but I farmed TT2-2 solo mode for Forshura's Hooks from 80 until I got R8 daggers and could do FC easily.

The biggest problem I see with that now would be that back then you got mirages, even in single mode... Nowadays you get Fairy Boxes, and only in squad mode, limiting the profit you can make on just mirages... Back then, doing this long enough was enough to get R8, and then getting to 5APS was a cakewalk.

Sold one or two FCs in my early 90s, but it took over an hour and a half and a HELLOVA lot of crabs (2 runs killed the last of my Tidal Protection charm from TB quests too) so it was really not profitable even at old FC prices of 600K a spot for heads...

You could still try single mode TT, but IDK if it'd be profitable, though in a few runs with a squad you could prolly make enough to get by.
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb