Total Forum posts.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Yea, I want to be known as the greatest stalker ever so im trying very hard b:cute

Also apparently Zanryu's multiple personalities swapped in the middle of this thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Slowly adding links to a post by everyone that's on the list. Not as efficient as automating it, but it makes it easier to check post counts later on.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Yay! Yeah i dont see this list being updated like every one would like it to be. Plus, I'm still behind because i havent been posting lately. Been too busy T.T
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I assure you, kind madam, that I have but one personality. I simply happen to have multiple avatars through which I communicate.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I wrote another script to try to find postIDs via people's names by searching through google. It didn't quite work fully due to problems like signatures and quoted posts but it got most of them...

The holes need to be filled in but the rest is easy enough to automate.

Maybe I should figure out how to use the forum's search interface directly. They intentionally make it difficult to use programmatically with session IDs tied to cookies and stuff. It's probably doable though, after all we had all those issues with spam bots earlier.

<snip>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • skaitavia
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Thanks a bunch Ast! When I find time, I'll edit those into the first post, along with the post number associated with each link :D
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    They found me! b:shocked

*hides* b:avoid

On-Topic: I wonder if anyone will ever get more than 11k posts.... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    They found me! b:shocked

*hides* b:avoid

On-Topic: I wonder if anyone will ever get more than 11k posts.... b:chuckle

Yup, check the first post for the list. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Yay i cant be found!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Yay i cant be found!

But.. but you're right here...
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Thanks a bunch Ast! When I find time, I'll edit those into the first post, along with the post number associated with each link :D

Don't bother doing manual work for this. I think I know how to login to the forum and am close now to fully automated solution.

It would be fun to add some interesting statistics for each poster... maybe a word analyzer to show commonly used phrases and what grade level is their vocabulary proficiency.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Don't bother doing manual work for this. I think I know how to login to the forum and am close now to fully automated solution.

It would be fun to add some interesting statistics for each poster... maybe a word analyzer to show commonly used phrases and what grade level is their vocabulary proficiency.

The word I say the more often is probably ''Necro'' and ''I''. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Lol looks like my work has been hijacked b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skaitavia
    edited February 2013
    Options

Let me know how that goes! I would love for this to be automated.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Epic Aster strikes again!
    I'm looking forward it P:
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You people have way too much time on your hands D:
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I'll have Sweetiebot set this up tomorrow. It should be pretty quick compared to some of the other stuff she does.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skaitavia
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Sounds good! I'll most likely be at work, but I'll be looking around after that!
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You and me both, Skai. b:cute
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I guess this is what a minor celebrity feels like when they notice that their Wikipedia article is up for deletion because they lack notability.

b:cry

Though, posting stats are always a bit of a curiosity. And honestly, I bet a lot of the higher post count people would have their quantities reduced if mods actually bothered to delete off-topic posts, non-contributing posts and posts that are too short. Because let's be honest, I see a ton of posts with a /xchars added to it.

Also, it might be interesting to get posts based on avatars. E.g. most posts on an Assassin, most posts on a stoneface, most posts on a mod.

And somewhere I wish that it was plausible to get a "most posts in <subforum here>".
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I need to be here b:surrender b:chuckle
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • skaitavia
    edited February 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You and me both, Skai. b:cute

b:cute
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I'm surprised I haven't been found xD
  • opkossy
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I guess this is what a minor celebrity feels like when they notice that their Wikipedia article is up for deletion because they lack notability.

b:cry

Though, posting stats are always a bit of a curiosity. And honestly, I bet a lot of the higher post count people would have their quantities reduced if mods actually bothered to delete off-topic posts, non-contributing posts and posts that are too short. Because let's be honest, I see a ton of posts with a /xchars added to it.

Also, it might be interesting to get posts based on avatars. E.g. most posts on an Assassin, most posts on a stoneface, most posts on a mod.

And somewhere I wish that it was plausible to get a "most posts in <subforum here>".

I totally rule the anon post counts by a mile. b:laugh

The most posts in subforum thing is... actually an interesting idea. Or failing that the subforum that the posters primarily post in.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Options
  • opkossy
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Pfft. *pets Kris* b:chuckle
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

You're always notable in my mind. b:cute
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray