Bump to hate Lunar!

Options
danilco
danilco Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1497621 <<is BH Poll.

Bump if you hate lunar. Just glad you put that bh on a day I work. I'm not missing much b:pleased
Post edited by danilco on

Comments

• Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I don't hate BH lunar. I just hate the conditions some people choose to accept. Opener paying 3mil entrance fee and getting an essence they can resell for 5m? Yea...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    In before lock.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • HaveanLight - Heavens Tear
    HaveanLight - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    bump.
    Dot...Dot...dots....dots... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    X
    We
    Are
    Reality
    X
    **** QUIT PWI BECAUSE NEW HORIZON EXPANSION SUCKS ****
  • Alex_dk - Harshlands
    Alex_dk - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    inbe4lock
    One good thing about music when it hit's you you feel no pain
    -Bob Marley
    lvl101 BM
    lvl92 HA Sin
    lvl90 APS sin
    lvl80 veno
    lvl 63 archer b:thanks
    tried all servers had most fun onHLb:lipcurl
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I don't hate BH lunar. I just hate the conditions some people choose to accept. Opener paying 3mil entrance fee and getting an essence they can resell for 5m? Yea...

On Sanc you're lucky to get 3.5m for an EoD on bh days. I completely agree I used to hate people making massive profits out of their squads hard work, but that's less of an issue now. Too many lunar days in a row and we might even see EoD fall below the 3m mark.

I just dislike Lunar atm because full can be a nightmare if you get a bad squad. Bh reward works out at 750k a day average, and there are better ways to make that coin in an hour or so.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Why the same day people make many threads on the same thing, keep it all in the same thread at least...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

Meh, not a big deal really. They only go for 3.5-4 mil on HT and honestly, all you have to do is make your own squad if you want the money (or make a split fee squad). At least on HT, there aren't generally many, if any, shops buying EoDs outside so I'd rather just make my own squad or join a free one than have to deal with sell/split.

If someone else is going to the trouble to make the squad and I just desperately need badges/BH, who cares? They are doing the work and using the zillion teles needed to find the approprate team members. I don't understand why people are so bothered by this. And for all the people that complain about it, why aren't you just making your own squads?

As far as Lunar being the most annoying BH, I do agree there. While I try to get one or two done since I need badges as well, I find it the worst BH to run with random groups (can take hours with bad squads) and often just skip it altogether.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • danilco
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Why the same day people make many threads on the same thing, keep it all in the same thread at least...

Look at the dates the tread was made you will see your wrong ty.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    In some country it's the same day.

People need to stop do multiple threads about the same thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • danilco
    edited February 2013
    Options
    In some country it's the same day.

People need to stop do multiple threads about the same thing.

Again Look: # 1 What BH Do You Hate?
    09-23-2012, 04:13 AM is the date of the poll its done almost 5 months ago. It's just such a popular tread that it gets bummped back to the top every time there is a Lunar BH.

This post was made 20/02/2013 b:laugh
This discussion has been closed.