dragon quest points

Options
Tacobutt - Harshlands
Tacobutt - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
i would like to first say that i am disappointed in the perfect world international staff i have seen you do better and faster almost a month to fix this issue maintenance comes before expansions fixing this issue should of been top priority the moment you found out about it and i am having a hard time believing that you are putting serious effort into fixing this issue an unhappy customer will not spend money and will tell their friends that the product is not worth the time nor the effort in short in one move you can topple your company food for thought
this xmas i wanna see a baby jesus some where in game for event make it random hide and seek out baby jesus i wanna win prizes
Post edited by Tacobutt - Harshlands on

Comments

• mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    what would you say 2nd?

but yea, agreed
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Took them a year to fix dragon glitch.

I think you understand now.
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • Tacobutt - Harshlands
    Tacobutt - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    dragon glitch was delayed because they where waiting for main branch to patch it for them this they could handle by themselves easily
    this xmas i wanna see a baby jesus some where in game for event make it random hide and seek out baby jesus i wanna win prizes