Most Sought After G16 Armor Piece?

Neodaystar - Sanctuary
Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
I've got a ton of mats lying around and I wanted to make it into something to sell quickly in a catshop, but I am not sure what G16 armor piece is the most sought after since I haven't been playing for some months. And I don't wanna waste teles every hour annoying everyone with my spams of every single mold I have. I could offer it as a reroll or make service, but then I would not make the max potential profits from all the spare TT/Lunar mats.

I thought that the channeling and interval bracers were good, but I don't see any wc asking for it. Then there is the cape and helmet, which r9 chars would also be potential customers for. Any ideas?
Post edited by Neodaystar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• VVarSmite - Sanctuary
    VVarSmite - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Daggers and claws with intv are what you are looking for. They increase by at least 1/3 of base price just with that add alone, not including the fact that nubs will overpay for anything that has anything above a +7. Plus, aps players seem to be the highest playerbase ATM on sanctuary (albeit maybe not main/active player base but everyone has a sin tucked away somewhere).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

\/enice ~ 101 seeker
    VVarSmtie ~ 101RB assassin
    ArchSlayerZ ~ 100 blademaster
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Daggers and claws with intv are what you are looking for. They increase by at least 1/3 of base price just with that add alone, not including the fact that nubs will overpay for anything that has anything above a +7. Plus, aps players seem to be the highest playerbase ATM on sanctuary (albeit maybe not main/active player base but everyone has a sin tucked away somewhere).

He did say ARMOUR not weapon. But I think the most sought after piece of armor is the one that gives the most HP, helm for HA, cape for AA and helm for LA...I think. I know that the helm gives the most for HA and cape for AA (I'm an AA G16 Psychic).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Helm and cape.

The armors come with preset add-ons and rerolling doesn't give you a chance to change the add itself. Thus, no -int ever on the wrists and a set -chan for arcanes.

Helm and cape are something anyone can be interested regardless of the rest of the set wheras wrists are only good for HA/LA if they plan to get a full set of G16 gear. Arcane wrists are also fairly in demand but only half of the classes are arcane... and they're not the most popular class type in most cases... and many are either too poor to gear up to G16 for whatever reason or have decided to go for R9 (and its recasts) and don't want the wrists.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    As others have stated, helm and cape are the most sought after, because those are the end-game helms and capes that everyone will eventually strive for, even for people that went the R9 pathway.
  • Jamiesangus - Lost City
    Jamiesangus - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Helm and cape.

The armors come with preset add-ons and rerolling doesn't give you a chance to change the add itself. Thus, no -int ever on the wrists and a set -chan for arcanes.

uh, the HA G16 wrists have -int on them

but yeah cape/helm is most saught after, on LC anyway
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Forsakenx for the amazing signature
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    uh, the HA G16 wrists have -int on them

but yeah cape/helm is most saught after, on LC anyway

My mistake for not specifying LA. So used to thinking sins immediately when folks start talking about -int as a specific thing since BMs have always had weapon flexibility. That and Seekers wouldn't care about it, plus barbs don't really need to bother with it, in most cases. b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Helmet and Cape.

Also I find HA tops are quite sought after.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for all the suggestions you guys. I guess the helmet would be the best choice since there are so many other event capes that people can choose from, but not many good end game helmets.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Everyone QQ's about not getting their AA stuff. People started switching alts to casters for caster vana, and now for nw, so AA stuff sells. Problem with g16 how ever is that buyers are rare now. Until the next influx of alts/players, there isn't that big a market as there used to be.

You can how ever offer reroll services for things, that should get in a decent amount of money if people trust you.