Dreamchaser pack error

bobocboy
bobocboy Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Support Desk
Hello! I got the code for the new Dreamchaser pack. And it says that I don`t have any characters on PWI. What is happening? Can some1 help me ?
Post edited by bobocboy on

Comments

• hayafreakz
    hayafreakz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    same problem ;x
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2013
    Submit a ticket
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mooveover
    mooveover Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i got the same problem too
  • ersinf
    ersinf Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    bobocboy wrote: »
    Hello! I got the code for the new Dreamchaser pack. And it says that I don`t have any characters on PWI. What is happening? Can some1 help me ?

i got same problem :s

and in reedeem page cant select char or server
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The team is looking into this situation now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • tootew
    tootew Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thank you - I am having the same problem on a new character. It doesn't even give me a message- I cant bring up a server or a character to give it to.
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It's same problem as with blessings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hey folks, our code redemption tool and Facebook blessing tool are down at the moment, and we've got our team working on it. It probably won't be fixed sooner than tomorrow, unfortunately.

I'll keep you all posted if I learn more.

- Val
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for the info Val.

Redirecting everyone here for further updates on the situation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Mine works. Facebook changed their script that runs their pages, so PW had to as well I guess? I have a scriptblocker and had to manually go in and allow the script (which changed within the past two days). Anyone with a scriptblocker and uses facebook would know this one: akamai. It's the new .net that facebook uses instead of facebookcnd or whatever it was before.

No idea if it's the same issue as the Dreamchaser pack issue, but...it's the only thing that worked for me, since I just got a blessing from the page.

b:surrender Sorry if none of that makes sense and/or is helpful in any way.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • tootew
    tootew Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The facebook blessing appears to be working now. However, when I put in a code for my new character for the Dreamchaser pack, it tells me the code was already used. Was the Valentines Day code the only one that allowed you to also give a new character on the same account a Dreamchaser pack? Because it says that code is expired. thanks
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    tootew wrote: »
    The facebook blessing appears to be working now. However, when I put in a code for my new character for the Dreamchaser pack, it tells me the code was already used. Was the Valentines Day code the only one that allowed you to also give a new character on the same account a Dreamchaser pack? Because it says that code is expired. thanks

I don't know if they fixed the issue, but the Valentine's code was for one day, scroll down more on their Facebook page to get the other code, if it don't work it's maybe cause they didn't fix it yet, so just note the code and try later/tomorrow.

=)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Gravediggr - Dreamweaver
    Gravediggr - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    still not working for new characters thob:sad
    edited February 2013
    still not working for new characters thob:sad
    That's probably because they are still working on it. V4liance said it likely wouldn't be resolved until tomorrow sometime.
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey folks, our code redemption tool and Facebook blessing tool are down at the moment, and we've got our team working on it. It probably won't be fixed sooner than tomorrow, unfortunately.

I'll keep you all posted if I learn more.

- Val
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thank you for fixing the blessing on older characters. The new characters still cant take blessing but I know you working on it. b:dirtyb:cute
    edited February 2013
    I received an email from support saying it is fixed but it still does not work for new characters!
    edited February 2013
    I received an email from support saying it is fixed but it still does not work for new characters!
    Try clearing your Cache or using a different browser.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Try clearing your Cache or using a different browser.

Had already done that...doesn't work in any browser
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    it sais code as exp