Ginoshi in action

Options
Ginoshi - Sanctuary
Ginoshi - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1xCPNTdNI0

b:shocked Seekers & Wizards b:shocked
R.I.P FMM
Post edited by Ginoshi - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    this video just shows how bad you and loooz are.. looz only wins when he zerk crits and one shots you and loooooz dies cause he stands still and lets you aps him to death..
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    this video just shows how bad you and loooz are.. looz only wins when he zerk crits and one shots you and loooooz dies cause he stands still and lets you aps him to death..

Jealous much? you sound like a bitter old woman lol. Can you beat any of them nooooooooo.
  • Ginoshi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options

Thanks for watching b:victory
    R.I.P FMM
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Jealous much? you sound like a bitter old woman lol. Can you beat any of them nooooooooo.

im sorry noa did you want me to tell you why you suck too?
    Thanks for watching b:victory

yw, post another video when you fight a decent opponent.
  • Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary
    Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Daru just admitted why he doesn't make videos... BECAUSE HE SUCKS LOL
  • ____BM____ - Sanctuary
    ____BM____ - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Not a expert on the sin or seeker class but, why are you using tidal protection over focused mind against a seeker? I only know of 2 control skills that seekers have and those can be overturned with maze or teleports :S or am i missing something?
  • Ginoshi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    yw, post another video when you fight a decent opponent.

Guess why I haven't posted a video of you yet? b:cute
    R.I.P FMM
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Not a expert on the sin or seeker class but, why are you using tidal protection over focused mind against a seeker? I only know of 2 control skills that seekers have and those can be overturned with maze or teleports :S or am i missing something?

Being movement-debuffed by a seeker as a sin isn't very comfortable, even with a higher succesrate to avoid the damage of the skill. Also the demon buffs , focused mind and tidal protection, give the other buff (tidal protection gives a ''focused mind'' buff), just a lower % rate.
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Guess why I haven't posted a video of you yet? b:cute

why are you posting on two different accounts? and no you really don't know why i don't post video's lol. and why you haven't posted a video of me yet? cause its embarrassing how long it takes you to kill me on a 3rd cast r9 dot +11-12 sin.
    edited February 2013
    Options
    why are you posting on two different accounts? and no you really don't know why i don't post video's lol. and why you haven't posted a video of me yet? cause its embarrassing how long it takes you to kill me on a 3rd cast r9 dot +11-12 sin.

wtf u talking abt
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options

For the way this seeker plays your correct focused mind would be the better choice but if the seeker was smart enough not to use a stance tidal protection would be better because seekers have heartseeker. (15 second cd with 100% chance to immobilize for 8 seconds
  • ____BM____ - Sanctuary
    ____BM____ - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    For the way this seeker plays your correct focused mind would be the better choice but if the seeker was smart enough not to use a stance tidal protection would be better because seekers have heartseeker. (15 second cd with 100% chance to immobilize for 8 seconds)

But even so with demon shadow jump being at 15 sec Cd aswell, heartseeker becomes useless again so am still pretty sure that focused mind would be the better option. Might be the way the seeker plays but as said before, am not an expert on either class b:chuckle
  • Ginoshi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You are just making yourself look like a fool now Daruvial. Does your sentence mean I am an epic multi-client PKer also? b:chuckle
    R.I.P FMM
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You are just making yourself look like a fool now Daruvial. Does your sentence mean I am an epic multi-client PKer also? b:chuckle

no.. but your response makes you look like an idiot.
    edited February 2013
    Options

wow you really have aggression issues, go find a medic
  • Ginoshi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options

b:cry
    R.I.P FMM
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    wow you really have aggression issues, go find a medic

lol? doesn't even make sense but ok.
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Another thread started with good intentions derailed into a completely useless thread waiting to be closed b:surrender good job community b:surrenderb:chuckle
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • zerozenra
    zerozenra Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You are aware that malta has a brother that plays right and also seekers can stun lock you forever basically in 1 place to ensure your death on a tt99 sin lol. I have a seeker and am way better than daru i mastered that class long ago. Goddessnoa put on rank 8 gears on his mystic and beat daru in g16 armor with a rank 8 weapon lol in front of half the server lol the kids not anygood at all at pk and Zerokiro killed him multiple times with barrier thorns and took his 3.0 centipede flyer. The kid thinks hes good because he rides kirby so much he thinks he is him lol. Why don't you retire that bargain budget g16 with no zerk seeker lol.
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    zerozenra wrote: »
    You are aware that malta has a brother that plays right and also seekers can stun lock you forever basically in 1 place to ensure your death on a tt99 sin lol. I have a seeker and am way better than daru i mastered that class long ago. Goddessnoa put on rank 8 gears on his mystic and beat daru in g16 armor with a rank 8 weapon lol in front of half the server lol the kids not anygood at all at pk and Zerokiro killed him multiple times with barrier thorns and took his 3.0 centipede flyer. The kid thinks hes good because he rides kirby so much he thinks he is him lol. Why don't you retire that bargain budget g16 with no zerk seeker lol.

why are you talking about yourself in the third person? also.. if you've mastered seekers how do you stun lock a sin?
    Another thread started with good intentions derailed into a completely useless thread waiting to be closed b:surrender good job community b:surrenderb:chuckle

what good intentions are you talking about? and it wouldn't be so useless if he would take my criticism and learn from it.
  • Ginoshi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    what good intentions are you talking about? and it wouldn't be so useless if he would take my criticism and learn from it.

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/1t0m/
    R.I.P FMM
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Guys please keep any further responses on the topic of the thread. Thank you.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I wonder if Daru realized what an idiot he has become in this thread. Talking about decent players and then doesn't even know his own skill Heartseeker is not even 100%. You may as well reitre from the forums, just look at yourself.
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I wonder if Daru realized what an idiot he has become in this thread. Talking about decent players and then doesn't even know his own skill Heartseeker is not even 100%. You may as well reitre from the forums, just look at yourself.

you should really know what your talking about before you post it on the forums heart seeker is 100% if you don't use a stance. go read the seeker forums before you try to tell me what my skills do. or maybe you should consult noa since he "mastered seekers long ago"
    edited February 2013
    Options
    you should really know what your talking about before you post it on the forums heart seeker is 100% if you don't use a stance. go read the seeker forums before you try to tell me what my skills do. or maybe you should consult noa since he "mastered seekers long ago"

I've already read about this glitch. It doesn't change the fact that you wrote ''it has 100 procs rate'' because it doesn't (at least as long as the glitch exists), you have to time it.

Tyvm I know exactly what I'm talking about
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    did you read anything i just wrote? i said it has 100% proc rate without a stance on.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Don't know what's more embarassing, sin with occult or seeker dying to a sin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Ginoshi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Why does everyone, whos getting killed by me every single time, say im non-skilled. Doesn't that explain enough? I'm not 100% and nor is anyone. The criticism Daruvial gave was just nonsense so don't know why he even started to comment in this thread.

Anyway, since it will probably end up like this in future threads I will just keep my character from forum and my finger from the recording button. Tired of this drama sht

Any mod is feel free to close this thread

Cya in game

Cheers~
    R.I.P FMM
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Don't know what's more embarassing, sin with occult or seeker dying to a sin.

I know, barb with full jades who takes 16.7k to an aps sin with Deep Sting b:cry
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I know, barb with full jades who takes 16.7k to an aps sin with Deep Sting b:cry

right, you act like you can actually do that kind of dmg without armor break from veno. cute.

it's like me bragging about doing 30k arma on someone with HF.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
This discussion has been closed.