Things you don't want to hear your squadmates say

Comments

• Artemiko - Raging Tide
    Artemiko - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    When people in squad die, and they have res buff, then ask why I didn't res them. Um dummy, there is a button that clearly says Resurrect when you die.

Oh ooh my favorite! I'm helping in a bh, 39 to be exact, and the barb goes we need a cleric, but the bm is like no we don't this Mystic is 60+ we're good, but the barb is like I need IH because I don't have TT50 gear. Where in HECK do you get TT50 gear from, idiot b:scorn
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    *dc before boss and away barely 1 min*
    when u get back u see boss dead and every1 picking stuff and some1 saying

Oh, Sorry we waited you 5 mins, so we killed boss
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    mrcharlyplustwo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Archer says to BM: Can you give me one of your weapons?

Repeat. 10 ff times through the BH.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    *dc before boss and away barely 1 min*
    when u get back u see boss dead and every1 picking stuff and some1 saying

Oh, Sorry we waited you 5 mins, so we killed boss

My favorite at this page.

And for me was something strange in squad invitation of bh:
    "bhXX Pm me class for invite"

If squad need all classes, then why to ask class ?

If squad need just cleric or barbarian, then why to bother other characters around ?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2013

I don't see this strange at all tbh. That's how I wc for BH100. You're most likely to get a blue wall of pms and besides the typical barb/cleric, you might want a specific class. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I don't see this strange at all tbh. That's how I wc for BH100. You're most likely to get a blue wall of pms and besides the typical barb/cleric, you might want a specific class. b:surrender

"bh100 need 2 Assassins, BM, Barabarian and Cleric - PM"

Is it hard to write above ?

All other characters would be thankful for this.

And you will get wall of necessary pms only.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    "bh100 need 2 Assassins, BM, Barabarian and Cleric - PM"

Is it hard to write above ?

All other characters would be thankful for this.

And you will get wall of necessary pms only.

But that's not what I'm looking for. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    But that's not what I'm looking for. lol

Sadly some people are dull, for them:

Tank = Barb
    Healer = Cleric
    DD = Either BM or Sin

Rest of classes = No reply
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Mordecaai - Archosaur
    Mordecaai - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    "Why did you get us in a losing nation again?"

from a faction mate after NW..... sorry, but I don't decide which nation I want to get into b:surrender
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2013

I can understand why people do it - my guess would be that they want to filter people like these and not wanting to end up inviting 4-5 clerics/sins, etc. in squad:

Person 1: inv
    Person 2: MEEEE
    Person 3: is it wined
    Person 4: I need it
    Person 5: habla espanol?
    Person 6: INVIT ME PLZZZ!!
    Person 7: still got room for one more?

b:chuckle
  • Nry - Lost City
    Nry - Lost City Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My favorite...

...BH 100 SoT squads who won't invite my archer because they need multiple assassins to kill the boss faster...

b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] united we are to the unit of measuring the greatness!
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    I can understand why people do it - my guess would be that they want to filter people like these and not wanting to end up inviting 4-5 clerics/sins, etc. in squad:

Person 1: inv
    Person 2: MEEEE
    Person 3: is it wined
    Person 4: I need it
    Person 5: habla espanol?
    Person 6: INVIT ME PLZZZ!!
    Person 7: still got room for one more?

b:chuckle

This, and the ever popular "invite." Also I tend to do first come/first server regardless but if 5 sins and 1 cleric pms me and the cleric pms me last but still within a few seconds of everyone else, I don't want to just blindly invite the sin. It's not that I won't take the sin, it's that I don't want 5 other ones. So If I WC that and get this reply

"invite."
    "me."
    "sin"
    "Sin"
    "sin"
    "Bm"
    "me plis"
    cleric

The first two sins, the bm, and the cleric are going to be the ones invite. I may or may not invite the third sin, depends on if I need a tank or not.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    When I run bh delta, i get pms from sins and venos. When i run abba or seat or get pms from seekers and wizards. When i run Lunar i get pms from people who are like "hey i've never been lunar before but can i come?" and tons of squishy archers, and waste 30 teles before getting a barb. I dont make squads for bh warsong but i often get rejected by people saying "need a tank, need a sin, need a bm, need a barb and occasionaly something strange like need a mystic (wuuuuut?)"
    For the record, i hate taking other archers anythings, i must have the biggest bow in squad b:cute

For that reasons I've started making full warsong runs instead of bh runs for bh warsong days, my world chat is the same everytime "Making Squad for Full warsong, Pm class and pavilion for invite" and i always get a spam of "sin" with no pavilion stated or "insertrandomclasshere metal". When I do get a serious pm finally it is "Sin Earth" and i say no because i like sins being able to deal more damage then just to be able to solo earth and i get yelled at and stressed out x.x

However for a fun thing, I ran bh delta 3 days ago with myself (duh) a psychic, a veno, and 3x mistakes. Took screenshot and was going to post link on the strange squad thread but im too lazy to go delving to find that thread right now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013

"me plis"

English is not my primary language, I still do a lot of typos, I abbreviate words sometime, like ''pls'' beside ''please'', but when I see ''plis'' I don't know I hate that and would probably not take in my squad someone typing pls/please with a ''i''. xD

Did I said I hate when someone that fail his pav say: ''sorry never failled a pav before dunno what happened'', than we try a second time and the same person fail again the pav.... -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Nry - Lost City
    Nry - Lost City Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    English is not my primary language, I still do a lot of typos, I abbreviate words sometime, like ''pls'' beside ''please'', but when I see ''plis'' I don't know I hate that and would probably not take in my squad someone typing pls/please with a ''i''. xD

Did I said I hate when someone that fail his pav say: ''sorry never failled a pav before dunno what happened'', than we try a second time and the same person fail again the pav.... -.-

I've had a 3rd cast r9 sin say they couldn't solo wood pavilion...

...then during that WS a r9 3rd cast barb failed water.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] united we are to the unit of measuring the greatness!
  • Shoyahz - Heavens Tear
    Shoyahz - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2013

O.o I would have thought that 3rd cast R9 could solo any pavilion. Even without skill, the armor is pretty damn OP.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    O.o I would have thought that 3rd cast R9 could solo any pavilion. Even without skill, the armor is pretty damn OP.

Head can at times one shot people. Especially if sacrificial assault. I have seen cata barbs go down one shot at 30~45k hp.

Inviting r9 3rd cast with refines must be taken with a grain of salt, chances are that they may not know the pve aspect as well as one might want them to know.
  • Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver
    Ny_Naeve - Dreamweaver Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    A friends in game husband freaked out when I was in my 9X's and I told him I had been playing for about 1 1/2 years.

"Didn't you FC?"

"No, I have only been to FC for my quests in there..."

"How you level then?"

UMMMMMM...I did EVERY quest I could, ran my dailies, helped other faction members, and worked my butt off for my levels."

b:victory
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    Carichan - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I get into a run. The sin in squad pms me.

"U solo Metel?"
    <---Exactly like that.
    Me: "Yes :)" <--Gotta add a smile.
    Sin: "But u no R9?? And hp not high D:"
    Me: "..."

I'm killing it in the Metal pav. Things seem to go well until the Sin comes in outta no where.
    Thought "Hmm maybe he finished early?..."

*Sees message that wood incarnation failed.*

Me: "Wtf?"
    Cleric: "Wooooow."
    Barb: "Fail FAIL"
    Sin: "Veno needed bp - she need for low hp"

Wtf....

LMFAO. b:shocked

... Please tell me you were kidding.
    b:sad
    ~♥~ Mohandas Gandhi said: ~♥~
    ~♥~ Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~♥~
    ~♥~ The best leaders will be the ones who always lead by example. ~♥~

b:shy

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    " Axes keep better aggro than fists " - BM.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    " Axes keep better aggro than fists " - BM.

potentially true if using dervish at +12. Otherwise can't say b:surrender.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    potentially true if using dervish at +12. Otherwise can't say b:surrender.

Dervish +12 auto attack dps with full r9 is still around 70k (I think). 5 aps +12 claw dps is around 230k. Refine rates for axes vs claws aren't quite linear, and lose out when stacking interval and attack levels. Not to mention rank gear never refines as well as most the other gear in the game.
    Head can at times one shot people. Especially if sacrificial assault. I have seen cata barbs go down one shot at 30~45k hp.

That's not the head. The mobs do a percentile attack when they explode depending on their pav. The Wood pav does 80% I think. Earth does 50%, Water does 10% but more mobs... Head does a set amount of dd like most mobs.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Dervish +12 auto attack dps with full r9 is still around 70k (I think). 5 aps +12 claw dps is around 230k. Refine rates for axes vs claws aren't quite linear, and lose out when stacking interval and attack levels. Not to mention rank gear never refines as well as most the other gear in the game.

That's not the head. The mobs do a percentile attack when they explode depending on their pav. The Wood pav does 80% I think. Earth does 50%, Water does 10% but more mobs... Head does a set amount of dd like most mobs.

The axe, claw was at different refines, for example tt100 fists +7 and r9 3rd cast +12 (cash shoppers favourite weapon of choice). On an equal geared lvl, claws/fist do win out.

As for the head, they do have a max hp attack, but these times the barb was helping me in earth, he didn't have anywhere else to go. He had the head around the first corner, i was close to the apes. There were no mobs, and next thing we know he is dead. No damage log. Similar things have happened to me. If you hit the head, one of his attacks will one shot you and not show up in damage log. The other day for bh, all the mobs were dead, i had agro on head, full health on my part, sparked, apsing away for fun, next thing i know, i am dead. I see the previous 1k~3k hits in the damage log, but i don't see the last hit, only my own hits.

The mob explosion+head hitting one normal attack = dead person usually, because hp is low. It is an odd thing the head does. I'll make a video of it next time, maybe that might help us, and prove me wrong.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Said BM told this in BH 51 so yeah lol... think his problem was he used HF+fist combination in a crappy way (was late with fisting) and he did not spark with fists, instead dropped HF so DDs grabbed aggro if they critted during HF.

Sadly this player claimed he has played for a long time and he knows this game better than any of us. My wizard took aggro from him with one single hit after patient waiting for him to get enough aggro. He was hitting the boss with axes.

Sigh.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Elementous - Momaganon
    Elementous - Momaganon Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I was in Morai doing my daily to kill Fierce Buzzards for Scale Feathers when I was sent a random squad invite. I accepted the invite only for the lvl 95 BM to say "Can you lure the mobs down to me because I don't have an aeropod"
  • LolyLove - Raging Tide
    LolyLove - Raging Tide Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I was in Morai doing my daily to kill Fierce Buzzards for Scale Feathers when I was sent a random squad invite. I accepted the invite only for the lvl 95 BM to say "Can you lure the mobs down to me because I don't have an aeropod"

Normally I dont response or use forums.. but you made my day with this comment b:laughb:laugh
  • Vesemr - Sanctuary
    Vesemr - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited March 2013

LOL ikr, on Momaganon I found "best" players ever.
    My 78 cleric see on wc "LF more bh69" ok why not, I need fb there. So I type "Can I join for my fb, I can be support healer for higher cleric". Leader of squad said "Fine."
    Great I got invite. I'm looking around, all what I see, 4 sins 85-89 and bm 85. All sins around 3k hp and bm 4k. Everybody happy "BM gonna tank!"
    So yeah few seconds later I were gone.

I know out there good BMs which re able to tank bh69 but it became so rare + bunch of sins who can't control their dmg.. So I hate to see (when I'm cleric) "BM ll tank" in bh69...
    Of course in level range, not talking about 100+
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Safeng, thanks for syg <3

Look how I care, that you don't like my English ,,|,,
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    edited March 2013
    I dunno what your big deal is. so the sins will pull aggro off the bm. big deal. They might die in one hit. Sins stop attacking while bm gets aggro back, one cleric resses dead person, other cleric heals bm. Rinse and repeat.

If there was only one cleric in the squad then a bit harder - bm needs to hit and run if someone dies while you ress and rebuff.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I dunno what your big deal is. so the sins will pull aggro off the bm. big deal. They might die in one hit. Sins stop attacking while bm gets aggro back, one cleric resses dead person, other cleric heals bm. Rinse and repeat.

If there was only one cleric in the squad then a bit harder - bm needs to hit and run if someone dies while you ress and rebuff.

If there is only one Cleric in squad (as in Vesemr's case) with a BM tanking that has average/mediocre gear and HP, the time the Cleric has to spend to Revive the dead Sins (repeatedly even, if you put it that way) will leave the BM with no heals for some time and run the risk of dying. Especially if said BM is tanking Pole and is suddenly debuffed.

Bm can hit and run...that still runs the risk of the BM dying. He may get debuffed, get hit and die. He won't be attacking so no HP returned from Bloodpaint either. I know at lvl85 you don't have much int gear but a lot of BMs and Sins follow an APS build from the early levels.

Cleric can just run in the water and live and then Revive the rest...only for the same story to be repeated.

So why would someone go through all that when they have the choice to join a new squad that will run smoother?
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    edited March 2013
    Well I'm a noob at many aspects of the game. But bm has self-heal, they can do a cloud-sprint lap around the lake, sins will be revived by the time they are back.

I'm not saying it's ideal, but not every squad has to be barb, cleric, sin and some other DD. Careful play can replace so-called 'essential' skills. The BM could say "Nobody auto-attack after I cast HF, just rib strike"