Icon Help Community

SnipersShot - Heavens Tear
SnipersShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
edited February 2013 in The Fanatics Forum
http://s1295.beta.photobucket.com/user/snipersshot/media/vongola_zpseaed4542.png.html

can anyone help a nublet make that icon transparent. make the creature black and eyes red? the right format so i can upload as fac iconb:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Heavens Tear - Primo Former Vongola's Boss since 2012-2014
vongola.omgforum.net

"The pride we hold in our hearts will be nothing more than false hope if nothing to protect and thus we must make sure we protect Vongola ."
- Primo Former Boss SnipersShot
Post edited by SnipersShot - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Icons b:dirty
    But eyes are already red :o
    Anyway.
    Something like that?
    creatures_zps75f39f5c.png
    They may look different shape then deafult because of different contrast between creature thingy and background, but if you zoom you will see they aren't.
    Second one is darkened version of original one, but not completely darkened to preserve highlights.
    Third is a remake on same shape, darker with shinier eyes and a bit of shadow behind.
    Forth with red highlights.
    Fifth with red shadow behind.
    And sixth... eh I got tired of red. Also eyes are shaped differently.

As for the the icon file, PM me email if you like any and which.

Yes yes they are transparent and stuff -> greeneyed_zps5c5e62c8.png but I put bg cause forum one is so dark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • SnipersShot - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    wooot ty so much can u send me files for the third black(dark black one with red eyes) icon with red eyes in the transparent format? woott ty so muchhhb:cuteb:cuteb:cuteb:cuteb:cuteb
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vongola.omgforum.net

"The pride we hold in our hearts will be nothing more than false hope if nothing to protect and thus we must make sure we protect Vongola ."
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Check your mail box ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • SnipersShot - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    I pmed youb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vongola.omgforum.net