Did I make a mistake?

Options
jcris25
jcris25 Posts: 29 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
I am a human wizard. I just bought a baby bear. I was hoping it would be able to fight with me. Did I make a mistake? Can pets only fight for venos? If I did the baby bear is still crunk to have around except you have to feed that **** :(
Post edited by jcris25 on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Only Venos/Mystics can have battle pets/summons.
    Everyone else can have baby pets to follow you around =/
    (You can equip a tome to avoid having to feed them though)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    jcris25 wrote: »
    I am a human wizard. I just bought a baby bear. I was hoping it would be able to fight with me. Did I make a mistake? Can pets only fight for venos? If I did the baby bear is still crunk to have around except you have to feed that **** :(

Venos are only class which have pets that fight with them and Mystics have summons kinda like a pet that fights for them has well (but dont need to lvl like the veno's pets)

baby or all class pet is more for show b:cute

Opps too late Euthymius beat me too it >:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear
    _Wesa_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Everyone else can have baby pets to follow you around =/
    (You can equip a tome to avoid having to feed them though)

All class baby pets don't have to be fed. Only land mounts and battle pets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame... We all stand precariously on the edge between darkness and light... And when we fall, we are greeted by only madness and chaos." ~Raogrimm: Galkan Talekeeper, Final Fantasy XI.
    Venomancer 100: _Wesa_ - Semi-Active - Faction Leader: Jerusalem
    Cleric 100: LilyKatt - Retired/Deleted. All storage Characters: Deleted
    On Facebook: Manny's Menagerie
    edited February 2013
    Options
    All class baby pets don't have to be fed. Only land mounts and battle pets.

Oh right...derp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    yup they just for looks in this game but....

I played a game that i wont mention the name here but their all class pets worked the same as they do on here except later on they introduced a little thing called a Celebean in their boutique that i would love for PW to put in this game...

You could buy packs of 10 or whatever celebeans for a buck or so and when you activated one of them, they would activate the all class pet for an hour and the pet would run around as you grinded and pick up all the drops that fell from the mobs so you didnt have to bother with running around picking u things as you killed

It was so worth it and it made all class pet really worth having out while you killed things

I have prayed for over 4 years for PWI to put that in this game

They could sell them in the boutique in packs of 10 or 25 for 25 to 50 silver each and make a fortune
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

I played a game that i wont mention the name here but their all class pets worked the same as they do on here except later on they introduced a little thing called a Celebean in their boutique that i would love for PW to put in this game...

You could buy packs of 10 or whatever celebeans for a buck or so and when you activated one of them, they would activate the all class pet for an hour and the pet would run around as you grinded and pick up all the drops that fell from the mobs so you didnt have to bother with running around picking u things as you killed

It was so worth it and it made all class pet really worth having out while you killed things

They could sell them in the boutique in packs of 10 or 25 for 25 to 50 silver each and make a fortune

This.....would actually be pretty cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Everyone else can have baby pets to follow you around

Except for seekers, who at 80 can get a skill that lets them summon a pet for a short period (20 or 30 seconds, I forget exactly.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

PWI has Celebeans already... they can be found in Delta (Valley of Reciprocity) b:chuckle b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    PWI has Celebeans already... they can be found in Delta (Valley of Reciprocity) b:chuckle b:avoid

Yeah but big difference in those celebeans and the ones he was talking about. The one's suggested > than gv beans.

On an off off topic sidenote ....100 posts woo hoo!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

I can imagine this in a full Warsong run. Hopefully there'd be a way to pause the celebean like you can with hypers b:chuckle
    A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
    edited February 2013
    Options
    ^The pets can just be kept stored away if it weren't able to be paused.
  • Odinna - Dreamweaver
    Odinna - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I don't know why pets don't do anything, they could get drops and even give some buffs (don't need to attack because will be in conflict with veno's pets).
    They don't need to hide when the mount shows up.
    Pets and mounts have a lot of potential beyond of looking good and silly.

I will love to ride the 2 head dragon untamed flier on ground, look him walk as a mount. That will be awesome to have the same mount on ground and for fly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You so much Silvy for the sig! b:pleased
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I can imagine this in a full Warsong run. Hopefully there'd be a way to pause the celebean like you can with hypers b:chuckle

in the other game all you had to do to keep the pet from picking up drops was to store it away and it couldn't pick anything up...drops had the same timeout time as the players so ya didnt have to worry but stealing other peoples drops, the pet would run up to them but couldnt do anything unless the other person just left the drops laying there till the timeout was done, same as it is with drops now

It was great when we were AoEing or Xenning as it was called in that game, Zhenning here in this one

They call their coin Xen instead of Zen like here

can you imaging the poor little pet running all over as you do some AoEing in Valley of the Scarred :D
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

No thanks. That would be bot's farming galore. I have also played a game where pets could have skills like auto pick up/buff master HP & mana/ boost defenses. The auto pick up part of em killed the game and made it a botter's heavenly paradise. The game died of any possible bright and big futures ahead it might have had.
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    botters ruin the game no matter what ya do, so thats not a valid argument, but at least pw would make money off them because they'd have to buy the beans from the boutique to make the pet work
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Does it takes 2 pages of a thread to reply: "Yes, only Venomancers can use battle pets"

?
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Does it takes 2 pages of a thread to reply: "Yes, only Venomancers can use battle pets"

?

>b:pleased
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2013
    Options
    "Yes, only Venomancers can use battle pets"
    LIES!!!!!
    b:chuckle

Mystics and Seekers can too....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • megadeth2450
    megadeth2450 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Hi.My name is alexander and its first time i log on forum,so i cannot post new thread,so i come here to post my quest,please dont get angry with me,i really need some guide.I purchased gold with credit card today,and then i go to auctionner to sell gold for coins.The problem is i put price 800000 at sell price,and an amount of 9 gold to sell, 9x8= 56 millions,minus fee something like 50 + millions of coins ( i think ).The problem is that i get only 8498626 coins,and the transaction list appears as arppoved,so i selled 9 gold for 8 millions? wtf is wrong with system? fee is TOOOO high? please help me,im so lost.Its firt time i make donation.Ty all.
  • megadeth2450
    megadeth2450 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Ahh srry my mistake in matematics,i feel a noob,srry for my mistake-Ty all-