Compensation for doing Full Delta

soundslegit
soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Seeker
Full Delta can cost a seeker 300K in repairs and pots. No other class has these expenses. I think fair compensation would be the other squadmates giving their chests of coins to the seeker. If the other seekers do it no one will complain when I ask for it so help me out here. Cmon lets unionize.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by soundslegit on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    poor seekersb:bye
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So you want to get ~10 chests of coins from squad mates (5k DQ points) + other stuff you get and xp and BH for ~300k repairs and pots. Cause they get away with minor expenses. Uh huh...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    you picked the class deal with it..
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Why would anyone do delta for no reason? Either you need it for culti or you ignore all those wc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    even barbs wherent this greedy back in the days >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Suikyo - Raging Tide
    Suikyo - Raging Tide Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    would be nice, but even nicier if we got idk, chest of coins as an automatic recompense(to make 1000 makeover scrolls b:dirty)
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I want 600k in return cuz 300k is wasted on repair and need another 300k cuz i spent 2 hours in it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Yeah, no.

Stuff like this makes me facepalm so much.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • soundslegit
    edited February 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Yeah, no.

Stuff like this makes me facepalm so much.

I want ma money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • soundslegit
    edited February 2013
    So you want to get ~10 chests of coins from squad mates (5k DQ points) + other stuff you get and xp and BH for ~300k repairs and pots. Cause they get away with minor expenses. Uh huh...

If the cleric lives through it then they didn't get a lot of agro. If there are mana auras they didn't spend a lot of mana pots to BB. No one uses more mana and no one takes more agro then a seeker during delta.

Worst part is during bh100 delta some people ask me to keep vortex going non stop even after waves stop. Never happened in a full delta but people, please. I'm not gonna vort non stop if you want that gimme a charm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If the cleric lives through it then they didn't get a lot of agro. If there are mana auras they didn't spend a lot of mana pots to BB. No one uses more mana and no one takes more agro then a seeker during delta.

Worst part is during bh100 delta some people ask me to keep vortex going non stop even after waves stop. Never happened in a full delta but people, please. I'm not gonna vort non stop if you want that gimme a charm.

ive never been asked to keep it up the whole time.. if i was asked id probly tell them to go **** themselves but really play another class instead of complaining about how much it costs to do it on seeker.
  • soundslegit
    edited February 2013
    ive Never Been Asked To Keep It Up The Whole Time.. If I Was Asked Id Probly Tell Them To Go **** Themselves But Really Play Another Class Instead Of Complaining About How Much It Costs To Do It On Seeker.

I Want Ma Money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HerbalLife - Archosaur
    HerbalLife - Archosaur Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Get your crayon Get your crayon Get your cray Get your
    Why so serious?
    Come on girls Come on boys Come on come on Get your crayon crayon Come on girls Come on
    boys Come on come on Get your CRAYON CRAYON!!
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    even barbs wherent this greedy back in the days >_>

Don't remember Barbs demanding half the drops for TT runs, cleric's getting second pick?

Not to mention the squads I've seen offering 1m for FCC or full delta runs for a barb. Heck, I've even taken that because it was offered. However, my friend was one of the first high level seekers on Sanctuary and he was asking mp charms for deltaing and people were actually giving him them.
    ive never been asked to keep it up the whole time...

b:chuckle

sad for the ladies...

300k isn't too bad, lol. I can knock out 300k in repair bills in one session of Nix runs on my barb/bm. In Delta I've had to repair in the middle before on my barb and that was nearly 300k.

And vortex usually doesn't pull aggro until at least half the mobs are dead so repair bill is pretty low. Also, work on your defense and you can switch out piece of gear for high mp pieces and not have to pot as often.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    With the same logic from now on all molds in FWS belong to me---- just no.

Get over it.....
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Deathfreeze - Harshlands
    Deathfreeze - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Deal with it.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Don't remember Barbs demanding half the drops for TT runs, cleric's getting second pick?
    yes but this is a thread about delta, not TT
    thus why i never mentioned that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Get your crayon Get your crayon Get your cray Get your
    Why so serious?
    Come on girls Come on boys Come on come on Get your crayon crayon Come on girls Come on
    boys Come on come on Get your CRAYON CRAYON!!

Lmao, this is awesome.

But, also, i mean really? this thread it silly... really silly, if you want to QQ about repairs then don't do full delta, it's thaaatttt simple xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Suikyo - Raging Tide
    Suikyo - Raging Tide Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Lmao, this is awesome.

But, also, i mean really? this thread it silly... really silly, if you want to QQ about repairs then don't do full delta, it's thaaatttt simple xD

or go without weapon and armor b:surrender its better, then u still get the bh b:chuckle
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    To the OP: You are complaining about repair costs from tanking or from dealing damage?

If your repair costs are related to tanking, do it at spawn point, have mp aura be set to 5~6. And.....and.....b:chuckle, switch to your wooden starter sword. No one will notice when you start spinning, sure squishies may die, they'll learn to deal with it. In squads that fail to co-operate with me when i am tanking (i am a squishy dd), i switch down my dd and let the squad die.

If you are complaining about dealing damage = high repair cost, well, why did you get such an OP weapon? b:shutup. delta was, is and can be done in tt90/99 gear, no need to pull out the long r9 3rd cast swords for it.

If people are still complaining about the cost, there is a thread on the general forum i started about bringing back money to delta, contribute to that thread b:pleased
  • soundslegit
    edited February 2013
    To the OP: You are complaining about repair costs from tanking or from dealing damage?

If your repair costs are related to tanking, do it at spawn point, have mp aura be set to 5~6. And.....and.....b:chuckle, switch to your wooden starter sword. No one will notice when you start spinning, sure squishies may die, they'll learn to deal with it. In squads that fail to co-operate with me when i am tanking (i am a squishy dd), i switch down my dd and let the squad die.

If you are complaining about dealing damage = high repair cost, well, why did you get such an OP weapon? b:shutup. delta was, is and can be done in tt90/99 gear, no need to pull out the long r9 3rd cast swords for it.

If people are still complaining about the cost, there is a thread on the general forum i started about bringing back money to delta, contribute to that thread b:pleased

I'm changing the subject of my complaint from repair/pot costs to your painfully awkward sense of humor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    or go without weapon and armor b:surrender its better, then u still get the bh b:chuckle

Haha.. sounds like a great plan... if you didn't fall over as soon as you start vort, or attack any mobs b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • HerbalLife - Archosaur
    HerbalLife - Archosaur Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2013