Easiest/Cheapest way to level up sin buffing alt?

soundslegit
soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
I want a sin bloodpaint buffing alt for TT and want to know what is the easiest/cheapest way to get the alt up high enough for that. Curios cuz some people told me just playing the toon and doing quests would be best. I think I need to get up to 34 for bp.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by soundslegit on

Comments

• Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If you want lvl 10 bp, need to get sin to lvl 79. BP will last 30 minutes. Cultivation needs to be Aware of Harmony (aka, the lvl 29 cultivation).

If you want sage bloodpaint, need sin to be lvl 92 and have cultivation up to date; aka, Master of Harmony, which I believe is the lvl 99 cultivation (correct me if wrong).

Anyways.

FC is the fastest by a long shot. It'll cost you of course. Properly invested 10 million should take you past lvl 79, then you'd just have to go polish off your cultivation quests. If so, best bang for your buck is probably getting a low lvl (~89) seeker to duo the big room with you, then to solo the heads. Expect to pay 1-1.7mil for this service. To do heads well, get earthquake on genie, and a bow. Remember arrows for it lol.

If you can't afford that, then forget fc and just do quests, which, with a weeks worth of questing, should take you into the 70s. Quests nowadays level you super fast and require far fewer mob kills to complete than in the old days. Send yourself a dreamchaser pack to have strong gear for your level.

Cheers.

+1 post count!

Aeliah
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Zhenning gets you to level 70 in 2 hours. Usually you can buy it for 2m per hour.
  • mrcharlyplustwo
    mrcharlyplustwo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Why bother taking it past lvl1? You can just put your sin on follow and drag it round TT, rebuff as required.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Why bother taking it past lvl1? You can just put your sin on follow and drag it round TT, rebuff as required.

this ^

if you are not going for sage, lvl8-10 give you 3min; pretty much pointless. considering the exponensial experience curve, those 3min will probably cost you as much as the 27min...

Regarding easiest/cheapest way, you do realize that those are exact opposites right? Cheapest would be getting a bow and killing lowbie mobs (0 hp pots spent, minimal repairs). It would also be the easiest in regards to skill required. Fastest way would be to buy heads (or whole runs). I'd say mix quests/fc :b
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Has no one caught on that this guy wants a bloodpaint alt for TT? Therefore I doubt he's a sin. Or a non melee character. I'd take a guess at an bm. And I doubt anyone is bringing their low level bm's in to solo TT.

So assuming you have a lv100+ bm... why not simply run FCC? The simple way to do this is ask a sin friend for bp or even beg a bp buff at Snowy Village, stick hypers on your lv1 sin and drag him through an entire run, exp room and all. After that sell the heads to cover costs. You should be well over lv34 after that. Do your culti, get bp, and repeat fcc as needed to get a better bp level.

My own bloodpaint alt is well into the 70's, despite the fact I rarely even bother with hyper. Followed above method to make it.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think OP is a seeker, not sure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2013
    I think OP is a seeker, not sure.

According to OP's Core profile, their main toon is a 84 archer. That is, however, assuming that they aren't posting from an alt account, and that that archer is actually their main toon.

If the OP IS an archer, they won't benefit from BP anyhow and it makes it kinda funny that they would want to make a BP buff alt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes but I've seen his other posts and they imply he's a seeker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Seekers solo TTs now?, the Horror! b:shocked
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    kinda irrelevant isn't it? The op's question was related to levelling the sin. Once he's got it, its up to him what he does with it!

+1
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • soundslegit
    edited February 2013
    kinda irrelevant isn't it? The op's question was related to levelling the sin. Once he's got it, its up to him what he does with it!

+1

^^^^ gets it ^^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    There are two quick ways. buy hpyers, 5 of them.

buy the shabby gems, and combine them to higher levels. Sell those gems, you make money, and your sin alt will lvl very quickly in the beginning.

2nd way, do the above, but with orbs (slower). That is how i lvl low lvl alts to 20~40. Do the culti and get the lucid boxes, get fantasy fruits and that is quick lvling.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Vortex zhen near the Rotflesh trench. All you need is 5 hypers a cleric and BP - takes 1 hour to get to about level 70ish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2013

+1

Yes, but depending on his main, and what level he is, there might be several different and perhaps easier methods available.

Agree with Jaabg on hypering shabbies, that works fairly well too.
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    1 hour not really, 1 hour gets you to lvl 55, the second hour gets you to 70.

Unless maybe you have a very special seeker with a +12 weapon at lvl 77. (Mines has +4)
  • DoctorDark - Dreamweaver
    DoctorDark - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm sorry but are you seriously asking how to level a toon?b:shocked
  • soundslegit
    edited February 2013
    I'm sorry but are you seriously asking how to level a toon?b:shocked

Yes chime in random dude, which of the methods proposed so far do you think is best:

FC
    hypering jem combines
    Seeker zhenning

I can't wait for your brilliant answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]