My third PVP Vid D:

Options
2»

Comments

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    sin played like ****.. almost as bad as me at sin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Hesoka, please teach us the ways of the sin. Could you post a guide on the sin forums on how to PvP flawlessly? I think all of us need to open our eyes and see how devastating of a PKer you are.

Help us!
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    WTS ironguard 25k each on HT, got 20k+, pm if interested b:thanks
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Hesoka, please teach us the ways of the sin. Could you post a guide on the sin forums on how to PvP flawlessly? I think all of us need to open our eyes and see how devastating of a PKer you are.

Help us!

LOL whatever you say -__-
    Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    No my point is, Full R9 on a sin is just a waste, Our skills do no hit much, If one is to go Full R9 might as well do it in another class, Sins that get Full R9 either there to showoff,

or are a fail-- Cannot PK with APS gear.

The fact is PK with APS gear is not easy because your an easy kill 1-2 shot, But if your full r9 anyways...

HAVE FUN KILLING R9 SEEKER
    HAVE FUN KILLING OP CLERIC, LOL @ Mana Shield
    HAVE FUN KILLING R9 BARB LOL
    HAVE FUN KILLING OP R9 BM

HAVE FUN HITTING THEM 1ks

just have to POST THIS
    Killing r9 seeker
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2zPXLC8-J0
    Killing r9r bm+wiz+2 r9 sins
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8dD93jTH_A

sorry i just had to.....
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Giannix - Raging Tide
    Giannix - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    wasting youtube space

agree
  • LotionYouUp - Harshlands
    LotionYouUp - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    just have to POST THIS
    Killing r9 seeker
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2zPXLC8-J0
    Killing r9 bm+wiz+2 r9 sins
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8dD93jTH_A

sorry i just had to.....

Wait sin has more skills than Invis and auto attack? Wow... Imagine the look on his face when he finds out.
  • KingClawX - Lost City
    KingClawX - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    if more ppl well sin played dph i wouldent get bored with pvp we have today kuddos to u
  • Elvenhawk - Heavens Tear
    Elvenhawk - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA my 1st comment i hadn't actually seen the video i was just commenting on something he commented on here, but ive just watched it and realised i have seen TT80 Hook and Thorn sins PK better than that, its hilarious. You actually put that on online for people to see too LOL
  • nicholask
    nicholask Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    nice vid
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    nicholask wrote: »
    nice vid

Stop posting from your alt, Heso. b:laugh
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • Suikyo - Raging Tide
    Suikyo - Raging Tide Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    its actually a nice video b:dirty
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Hey, I'm a dps sin. I didn't bother watching the video, but just a few comments in general.

1) a dps sin is very easily killed by others in better gear in group pk

2) even in 1vs1 a dps sin can still die quite easily

3) given that, don't hate on a sin for using the ironguard, lol. Get a genie better capable of handling the stuns

4) Finally, in 1vs1, a dps sin can still, even with 3rd cast gears, kill absolutely anybody... just might need to update weapon to 3rd cast to manage some of the nastier barbs out there. So being dps can still work in pk sometimes, don't laugh at a sin just because he/she still pks with dps. I myself invested in another character to 3rd cast, because I want to keep my sin as a farming character, which is why I limit my pk to dps style.

Meh, lol. I should post a video of my fights for sin vs. sin, dps style vs. dph style. Ok, I definitely lost more than I won, but thats pretty expected when any zerk crits from a dph r9rr +12 dot sin one shot me... I haven't +12ed all my gears on my dps sin, lol. Even so, I still won my fair share of fights, so thats about all the proof I need that i can still be dangerous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Slashedurass - Dreamweaver
    Slashedurass - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    LOL its Azzazin.. the scariest sin on Dreamweaver.. but is scarier on his cleric...
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Id say dps sins are ok too.. but with this guy .. what u dont see in the vid is that he kills the ppl with similar or btr gear allways right after they ended another fight when theres no chi and everything is in cooldown. Thats why he gets hated.b:chuckle or he just ganks in another 1v1 to spoil the fun for allb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Hey, I'm a dps sin. I didn't bother watching the video, but just a few comments in general.

1) a dps sin is very easily killed by others in better gear in group pk

2) even in 1vs1 a dps sin can still die quite easily

3) given that, don't hate on a sin for using the ironguard, lol. Get a genie better capable of handling the stuns

4) Finally, in 1vs1, a dps sin can still, even with 3rd cast gears, kill absolutely anybody... just might need to update weapon to 3rd cast to manage some of the nastier barbs out there. So being dps can still work in pk sometimes, don't laugh at a sin just because he/she still pks with dps. I myself invested in another character to 3rd cast, because I want to keep my sin as a farming character, which is why I limit my pk to dps style.

Meh, lol. I should post a video of my fights for sin vs. sin, dps style vs. dph style. Ok, I definitely lost more than I won, but thats pretty expected when any zerk crits from a dph r9rr +12 dot sin one shot me... I haven't +12ed all my gears on my dps sin, lol. Even so, I still won my fair share of fights, so thats about all the proof I need that i can still be dangerous.

I agree with everything what you've said, but not the fact that DPS sin can kill anyone. I agree if an assassin is uber pro he can even take down full r9rr +12 JOSD seeker, what I highly doubt, BUT any r9rr caster who has something like a skill would never let dps sin kill him/her. Purify has enough proc chance to work every 10th hit. That caster could even freely kite the sin without even killing him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quit.
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Stop posting from your alt, Heso. b:laugh

its sad because that was not my alt- but you people are just haters, why did i even bother posting this, only haters are here on forums :/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    its sad because that was not my alt- but you people are just haters, why did i even bother posting this, only haters are here on forums :/

I don't hate your playstyle, its pretty typical but thats all it really is unfortunately. Your view point makes no sense though, as people have already stated lol
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Let me answer.
    There are a lot of 3 spark sins vidoes on youtube. And you as a 104 sin, having a decent gear, is expected to show something better than you do.
    Personally, I expected from you more stun locks, kitings, stun evades, but not what I've seen.
    I am not hating, but I want to see someone representing PK on RT decently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quit.
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Let me answer.
    There are a lot of 3 spark sins vidoes on youtube. And you as a 104 sin, having a decent gear, is expected to show something better than you do.
    Personally, I expected from you more stun locks, kitings, stun evades, but not what I've seen.
    I am not hating, but I want to see someone representing PK on RT decently.

Pk is about getting the kill not how you play, i play to get the kill, buff_me you talk like a big shot assassin pvp master, last time a checked when you were playing you could not even kill a r8 barb called deles who was uncharted, so people like you need to just keep their mouths shut, Zws at least has some degree of knowledge in this matter.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    While that is true about PvP HESOKA, that is not true when it comes to showcasing it.

When people want videos, they want to be entertained.

To give you an analogy comparison, translating your concept into a video is the same concept as making a super hero movie start and end in 5 minutes, where the super hero defeats the bad guy in a very simple way. The super hero did indeed defeat the bad guy, as that's the story end of every super hero movie, but would you be entertained?

Just some constructive criticism for your videos.
  • HESOKA - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    While that is true about PvP HESOKA, that is not true when it comes to showcasing it.

When people want videos, they want to be entertained.

To give you an analogy comparison, translating your concept into a video is the same concept as making a super hero movie start and end in 5 minutes, where the super hero defeats the bad guy in a very simple way. The super hero did indeed defeat the bad guy, as that's the story end of every super hero movie, but would you be entertained?

Just some constructive criticism for your videos.

Ohh lol maybe, i guess am not the entertainment type, but my play is to get the kill, and i only showed r9r2 kills , where demon sparking is absolute necessity, not even just that, some HA classes need a DD of 10 seconds-stunned on demon spark to die, but people come here and QQ about demon spark and IG when i have 8k base HP and the opponents hit 9ks+, but my view is if the opponent is kill-able without demon spark then he is too easy to show on my Vid + many people do no know that Sins do not demon spark just For the DD, it is a 3 seconds AD which provides you time to think + it causes the opponents to panic and go into defense mod- use their genie/apoth-run in situations where it really was not required. but the most useful think about demon spark is the ability to out damage, thereby they cannot just stand there and attack you which forces them to go on defense mod-and that is just what i want.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Pk is about getting the kill not how you play, i play to get the kill, buff_me you talk like a big shot assassin pvp master, last time a checked when you were playing you could not even kill a r8 barb called deles who was uncharted, so people like you need to just keep their mouths shut, Zws at least has some degree of knowledge in this matter.

And who is the hater now? I didn't say anything about how bad is your vid, but I said calling yourself awesome PKer and 3 sparking all the way is dumb. True, PvP means to kill a target any possible way, but showcasing it in the most primitive way is not the best idea. And if you do it, be ready to have a lot of negative feedback.

Last time you checked? I was banned 4 months ago, I am not sure you can't remember that long. I couldn't kill charmless r8 barb? Ask Its, he will tell you how "bad" I am, he is R9 barb just so you know. I don't spend my life in stealth atleast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quit.
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    That playstyle is so 2010/2011.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)