How About a Lottery(bailout) !

Options
Temeilion - Harshlands
Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Suggestion Box
It seems our abilitys to farm/earn coin are being stripped at every corner..while sure this promotes Cash Shopping it also has the added effect of driveing away the players who have tuns of time but little cash...TW on most servers are dieing simply do to the costs and the much depleted population pools...something needs to be done before this game is nothing more than 500 g16,Rank9`s played by 150 actual players..

I will confess..2 years ago i had no problem dropping 6k (us) on cash shoping, but since ive been back(Barb was **** and PWI didnt respond for 11 days then only gave me 20m worth of **** back so i deleted barb and left for over a year an a half) I started an Archer(same name)
and i see no reason to cs..no matter how hard PWI trys to force it..it seems the more PWI tightens the screws the more they promote botting as most hardcore CS`r have hit the point they no longer "need" anything from packs...and most packs are being purchased and resold with gold bought in the Gold Trade..and not from credit cards.

Why not have a Server Lottery..not sure how you would structure it but giveing everyone an equal(ill be it small) chance at winning a decent amount of coin..250+ mil ?

People continue to say Merching is how you make coin in PWI..the problem with this is who are you selling stuff below lvl 90 to? that stuff just sits on the AH or in catshops for months..even when priced low, and who are you merching to when most of the "other" players are merching too lol... you need people moving up the ladder..people needing the lower end stuff you make and sell for the coin to get the **** you need.

PWI doesnt want us to earn any coin..or farm it...so it might as well pick one person a month on each server and just give them a big chunk of coins...thats right..a bailout is in order...i see 8 Love up and Down tomes for Sale on Harshlands for 450m coin....but dont think there are 8 people who possess 450m that do not already have several of these tomes.
Post edited by Temeilion - Harshlands on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Bringing more coin into the circulation is the worst idea...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Yeah we need more buyers not more coin. My faction does a similar lotto event which is good for in fac but server wide would **** the economy even more. Currently the prices of Rap/Canny has for the most part stabilized on my sever putting this **** would make em drop to like 50k.
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    chain mail...

send out 10 mails to friends that includes x amount of coin for each friend & a list of 10 people with your name at the top of the list. Include instructions that each friend is to mail the same amount of coins to each person on the list & put their own name at the top bumping your name to the 2nd position
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Haha everyone is trying to pass the Cash shop buck off to a new generation...trick is there is no new generation...just one more of the masses of alts.

I agree we need more cash shoppers but i think there is only soo far you squeeze a turnip before you grab another turnip, the game 1-80 is dead..beyond dead i lvled my archer to 75,without fcing..then realized i had to fc to 100 at least because no-one does regular 80-90 fc anymore .. open the flood gates..make it coins abound and leave drop rates up awhile..yes it will **** up the economy short term...but it will also cause growth if timed with online advertiseig and other events, get a few hundred new players per server..then wait a few months and turn off the coin agian..more turnips to squeeze and the cycle of life continues...

And its always the people with 7+ decked out Alts claiming no coin increases needed
  • Tacobutt - Harshlands
    Tacobutt - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Bringing more coin into the circulation is the worst idea...

lols mobs drop coins all day long as the value of coin drops the value of gold raises simple "econ"
    this xmas i wanna see a baby jesus some where in game for event make it random hide and seek out baby jesus i wanna win prizes
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    putting huge chunks of coin into the system is just going to drive inflation like crazy. Sure, selling prices for things will go up but actual profit will be the same and the purchasing power of your coin drops, especially if gold jumps again

EDIT: We need less liquidity, more certainty
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Packs are already a lottery in itself
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    lols mobs drop coins all day long as the value of coin drops the value of gold raises simple "econ"

Maybe you should go back to your "simple econ classes" lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

A few extra pennies in the ocean of dollars isn't gonna do too much.