PWI vs Forsaken World

SpearXSpear - Heavens Tear
SpearXSpear - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
When I played both 3 years ago, I didnt get to a very high level (highest on this game was 20). I really like the games PWI makes, but they are getting overshadowed for me by *removed*. I am starting to become terribly bored of *removed*, and looking for a new MMO to make a life in. So I came here to ask you guys, what would you prefer PWI or Forsaken World? Give me some reasons that PWI is better then Forsaken World, because they are both very similar games (and dont say to play which I prefer, because I don't know what I prefer b:puzzled
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TIDEBORN AND UNTAMED RULE.
Post edited by SpearXSpear - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I've tried both....FW=got boring in minutes, barely anything to do. PWI ALL THE WAY<3
  • SpearXSpear - Heavens Tear
    SpearXSpear - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    How much stuff is there to do in PWi?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TIDEBORN AND UNTAMED RULE.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I played both, and I like PW much more.
    There are lots of things to do! Quests, farming world mats, farming dungeons... you shouldn't have a hard time finding things to do here.
  • getdenoobedkk
    getdenoobedkk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'd prefer *removed*. b:pleased
  • wushih14
    wushih14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ^That's not even an option.
    Anyways as for the OP, only you can tell. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Eyes like a sunrise, like a rainfall down my soul...'

Spearena|The blithe demon Archeress

~Signature made by me! XD
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I cant compare since the only computer games i have played so far are minesweeper and pwi...
    and i like minesweeper a lot
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crimson_Moon - Momaganon
    Crimson_Moon - Momaganon Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I played FW til lvl cap, which was 70 at that time, but I must say it got really boring and bothersome because of all the dailies at fixed time (God's trial).
    PWI is a bit more relaxed imo, more grind oriented, while FW is mostly quest oriented (boring, repetitive quests).
  • _Elaiya_ - Heavens Tear
    _Elaiya_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    we are talking about it on pwi forumsb:thanks
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Insane_Nova - Archosaur
    Insane_Nova - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Currently FW is my main game, since I stopped playing PWI 2 years ago.
    But the one thing that's very convenient is the Party Settings in which you can queue for a party for an instance. You can continue doing what you doing (questing, working on your gear or pets, etc) and when everyone's ready, *poof* you're in.

There's also the lack of pressure of playing your class well.
    In fact since I played it 2 months ago, I rarely see a protector (the tank) in a party. You can pretty much put together a ragtag group of players together and get stuff done.

The one thing about PWI that I miss terribly is TEAMWORK in instances.
    Everyone pulls their weight. That feeling of accomplishment that you've done well to help keep to party alive and get the boss killed.
    In FW, you pretty much get babysat by high levels. There's nothing special, and at time you can bot (lvl 60+).

Well, since FW is newer, it lacks content compared to PWI but that's another thing for now.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I tried LOMA once.

ONCE.

Most of PWE's currently offered games are fairly boring. Only exception would be STO, but that gets boring pretty fast anyway. STO is more of a MBNTMMO (Massive But Not That Massive Multiplayer Online game). Sure, tehre's a hojillion players on, but after a certain number of people in one area, it adds a new instance of that area and puts newcomers into it. So, there could be 400 people on DS9, but if you're in the wrong instance, you could literelly be the only one you can see.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level