Auto Compare items

Options
ravennelle
ravennelle Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
Hey guys. Is there a way to auto compare items such as your gear? It would be so helpful to have something like that instead of mousing to each gear item. Thanks for your help!
Post edited by ravennelle on

Comments

• BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    No

But once you get used to known most gear its easy to compare.

Pre-level 100 its like this:

White Gear(NPC) < Purple Gear < Yellow/Green Gear < Red Gear

After lv.70 I won't bother to anything under Yellow(Legendary or FCC/Lunar Gold)/Green(TT/FCC/Lunar Green) category

After level 100 colors gets messed up again
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    The closest workaround is to Shift-click your gear into chat and "say" it. Then click your self-made link to bring up a popup. Then you can hover the 2nd item to bring up the second popup.

This is admittedly cumbersome, but is the best I have come up with so far.
  • ravennelle
    ravennelle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Awesome guys. Thanks for the info.
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    With the exception that purple can be better than yellow sometimes, but they are rare.

Especially when you are dressing for a specific goal like my seeker that has some purple things with only metal and fire resist for zhenning in the pits. But also otherwise there are occasions where a purple with max sockets and the perfect set of mods can be better than the yellow/green stuff available at that level. I used to seek stuff with 3HP mods when i was leveling my lowbie wizzard. -cast mods are also very wanted on purple stuff.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Can also just pwcalc.com both sets of gear and compare side by side.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Pre-level 100 its like this:

White Gear(NPC) < Purple Gear < Yellow/Green Gear < Red Gear

After lv.70 I won't bother to anything under Yellow(Legendary or FCC/Lunar Gold)/Green(TT/FCC/Lunar Green) category

I laugh when I see arcanes running in TT armor with its crappy mp bonus (and they paid millions for it) when you get get awesome crafted/oht armor with 3x pdef/hp for really cheap. I remember the oht chest I used at 100 with 3x hp... tt99 was **** compared to it
    The closest workaround is to Shift-click your gear into chat and "say" it. Then click your self-made link to bring up a popup. Then you can hover the 2nd item to bring up the second popup.

This is admittedly cumbersome, but is the best I have come up with so far.

that's actually an awesome idea
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I laugh when I see arcanes running in TT armor with its crappy mp bonus (and they paid millions for it) when you get get awesome crafted/oht armor with 3x pdef/hp for really cheap. I remember the oht chest I used at 100 with 3x hp... tt99 was **** compared to it

In terms of shortslightness, yes hp bonus is better then mp bonus. But mp bonus is more useful in certain instances then any amount of hp bonus could ever be. When I was in my 9x, my archer needed and had a whole different set of mp gear just so I can keep my barrage up in delta with level 2/3 mp auras. My current cleric also have a whole set of mp regen gear that probably cost me millions to make. While the logical reason is because said cleric will never amount to much more then a walking bb on demand... the real reason is that because I can.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf