So when we get revamped lv.80+ quests?

BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
Soooooooooo we had this major revamp on lvs.1-80 quests, when the lvs.80 - 105 will be revamped too?

Anyone that plays on PW China has some news regarding this?

And if they're even gonna revamp lv.80+ quests, are finally gonna revamp Chrono/Cultivation to either
- Not require Delta
OR
- Revamp Delta in a way that people don't have to beg on their knees people to do it

I wonder, I do wonder, O,o
The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
Post edited by BerserkBeast - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Soooooooooo we had this major revamp on lvs.1-80 quests, when the lvs.80 - 105 will be revamped too?

Anyone that plays on PW China has some news regarding this?

And if they're even gonna revamp lv.80+ quests, are finally gonna revamp Chrono/Cultivation to either
    - Not require Delta
    OR
    - Revamp Delta in a way that people don't have to beg on their knees people to do it

I wonder, I do wonder, O,o

Waiting for them to revert Chrono to require you to get into room... 49? of the cube again.

Ooh. They could revamp it and require you to get into every room in the cube within a 24 hour period, or it fails and makes you start chrono all over again.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    why do you play an mmo, if you want everything handed to you on a silver platter.

Omg I cant take such lazy people -_-
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Waiting for them to revert Chrono to require you to get into room... 49? of the cube again.

Ooh. They could revamp it and require you to get into every room in the cube within a 24 hour period, or it fails and makes you start chrono all over again.

May as well completely remove BH100 Rewards, don't you agree?

why do you play an mmo, if you want everything handed to you on a silver platter.

Have you ever tried doing a full delta recently? Im 150% willing do one, problem is, no one else wants, try spam world chat and see if you can make a squad.

Silver platter? are you serious? its impossible to do Delta nowdays without spamming World chat for hours and hoping to form a squad.

Old players just don't get it, they are too used to their times when people actually did Delta because it was actually worth the time. Open your eyes and see the current present, if you even still play the game.
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    full delta takes a while. it also does NOT give badges. ppl with time to burn are naturally gonna be more prone to do full WS than delta since the only thing you would be doing it for is OBP, frags, and culti.

my solution = revamp delta, make the marhsals award badges and tweak the difficulty (the difficult part about delta is usually not the boss but the waves), at least that will SEEM like a good nod seeing as they took the coin out of it.

i dunno tho, i'm on sanct and i normally run full delta, but with friends and maybe WC for that extra class needed. i don't often have enough time for delta and when i do its usually around NW or TW, but afterwards its a good way to blow off steam.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Oh sure, let's take the last challenge out of culti. =__=
    **** off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited February 2013
    **** off.

You call forcing players to do a *DEAD* instance to finish their cultivation a challenge?

On an another side note:

I DID said "Revamp" at the first post, revamp Delta OR removing it. I never said "Gimme maxed cultivation in a silver platter".

Revamp Delta, make it even harder I DON'T care, but make it worth the time for those who aren't there for cultivation helping, like adding Badges or supply tokens or whatever.
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm still LOL'ing at the fact that they added a ton of new quests for the lower levels, and made it so that you get past those level so fast you barely even see the quests that existed there before they added more.

You don't need 80+ quests, just go do all the quests from 15+ that you never did because you leveled past them.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
    edited February 2013
    I'm still LOL'ing at the fact that they added a ton of new quests for the lower levels, and made it so that you get past those level so fast you barely even see the quests that existed there before they added more.

You don't need 80+ quests, just go do all the quests from 15+ that you never did because you leveled past them.

I do actually do all quests, but there are 2 major problems:

- You HAVE to infuse exp on your genie to stay within a certain range, or a good chunk of those quests disappear from your list (hence can't be done whatsover).
    - Even if you do all the quests as you say, you "stop" levelling at mid lvs.60-69, with BH off course you can get to 70 in no time, but again, quests alone won't get you to lv.80, took me quite a few weeks to get from 70 to 79 by doing BHs and Quests(no extra grinding).

Doing all quests doesn't help at all past lv.80, personal experience, matter of fact \\period.

FCC / PV / Cube / Whatever are still the major ways to level up at 80+, sure you can make it harder instead, but how many people would play this game when, now, in 2013, there are so many much more appealing games out there?
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    **** off.

Full delta is not a challenge. The challenge is getting a squad in the first place, and really, that's not a test of in-game skill, that's a test of how good are you at manipulating other people to do stuff they don't want to do solely for your benefit. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think you're options are too limited so I didnt answer the poll.

How about:

Bring back goonz glitch.

Implement high level phys imm bosses with great drops

Change the wraith attack system so they attack more often, give greater rewards and huge xp (like FF) - some wraith attacks could be phys immune.

I dont know about just nerfing aps, I mean sins are squishy - they still die everytime I'm in a Snake squad, but again, they solo TT3's and other things that no one else can, so I guess they gotta do something.....

EDIT

I just read the above post and in fact, PWI made significant changes to certain quests so that at about level 70 you can get a large number of quests that only require 10-20mobs and you get 100k+ xp and good coin rewards. I did all of these and they help to level and learn your class (on my archer this is)

PWI just need to do more of these. Now that Im level 87 on my archer, Ive done all the good quests and the only levelling option is cs, bh and fc again. PWI should continue with the quest changes to make them worth it. I mean I still have the option to do those quests but to go kill 80 mobs for 40-50k xp (these are the old quests) - no thanks, thats just boring as bat.sh.it. There needs to be quests from 80 up with rewards like 2, 3, 4 or 500k xp - otherwise no one will bother.

This is from the post titled ' Making PWI playable as an MMO' currently moved to the suggestion box. I agree withn the OP and its been said many times. I have faith that with the massive overhaul of the under 80 quest system, logically the over 80 quest system should be next.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This is from the post titled ' Making PWI playable as an MMO' currently moved to the suggestion box. I agree withn the OP and its been said many times. I have faith that with the massive overhaul of the under 80 quest system, logically the over 80 quest system should be next.

Don't forget, that with each new level character need more and more experience for next level and we have less and less quests.

In any RPG player can level and play game using equipment from quests.

In current MMO / work / pay to play program it is something unusual:
    "What, you want to play ? This is MMO and you can't do it !!!"

Edit:
    Any character can die without equipment/gear.
    It is not fun.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Eh, revamp quests to give a better reward, sure. But make something as full cultivation even easier? Blah. Game's been adjusted to the generation of yhper noobs too much already and it's sad seeing so much fun go to ****...

And tbh, I can't say I have problems finding delta squads. But then again, I don't rely on wc. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm all for revamping 80+ quests, because these were really the ones that actually need an increase in exp. I mean, 5% exp for all the quests available at a level was a joke, while the quests till like lv. 60 were just fine to level up (before all the revamps).

Chrono should stay as it is, it's one of the few things you have to work for in this game. Even if getting squads can be frustrating, there are people willing to help or are in the situation as you. You just gotta be patient.
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • Nadel - Dreamweaver
    Nadel - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Full delta is not a challenge. The challenge is getting a squad in the first place, and really, that's not a test of in-game skill, that's a test of how good are you at manipulating other people to do stuff they don't want to do solely for your benefit. b:surrender

Could not have said it better. I love a real skill challange. I even like putting my own squads together (actually find random squads fun!). But this stage of my culti, meh.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Have you ever tried doing a full delta recently? Im 150% willing do one, problem is, no one else wants, try spam world chat and see if you can make a squad.

Silver platter? are you serious? its impossible to do Delta nowdays without spamming World chat for hours and hoping to form a squad.

Old players just don't get it, they are too used to their times when people actually did Delta because it was actually worth the time. Open your eyes and see the current present, if you even still play the game.

It took me maybe 10 seconds (the time it took me to type out the world chat) to get a full delta squad together last week. But yea... I see you point. It was worth doing delta last week, but its just impossible this week.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It took me maybe 10 seconds (the time it took me to type out the world chat) to get a full delta squad together last week. But yea... I see you point. It was worth doing delta last week, but its just impossible this week.

In other words you just paid 5 randoms to help start it up b:sleep
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    While I agree that it is harder these days to find a full delta - removing it completely is not a good idea. If factions and friends are not willing to help someone with their cultivation then there is even less hope for this game as a MMO than I thought.

Admittedly it has been a number of years since I last completed my culti but I would like to think that if I had to do it again that I could find plenty of people to help me out.
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Says someone who most likely frost glitched to 105.

They should just remove the nerf on goon exp, tbh. All the people who used it didn't get punished and instead were rewarded with a highly overpowered pot from Nation Wars that only 105's can use. You can still get to 105 in other ways but it takes 50x longer than the way that a huge amount of the player base used to get to 105. Sure I don't actually think they will ever do this, but it's about the only fair option imo.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Says someone who most likely frost glitched to 105.

Really? How long is it going to be before people will stop looking at 105 and assuming they all glitched their way there? People want things too easy in this game, many people actually work hard for what they have achieved whether it is levelling, acquiring culti or any other goals they may have. If I had the dedication some others do I would have been 105 months ago without doing goonz at all.
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2013

At lv80 this will get you about 2 levels tops. I know because I did ALL the new quests on a lv83 alt out of boredom and curiosity.

We very much need revamped 80+ quests. For the simple reason that it would populate the open world again. Nothing makes a game feel more dead than flying around the world and seeing no one whatsoever. Plus it's a nice variety from having to spam fcc endlessly. I'd personally love some decent 80+ quests.

Delta I'm not sure on. It's true a lv85-99 is NEVER going to find a squad for it unless they have a very generous faction or group of friends. And even then it's not really something you can expect from a faction, 2-3 hours of 5 peoples time for your benefit is a big favour to ask. Most of the opposition here is from old players who struggled through it and would hate for everyone else to get off easy.

I don't think the solution is removing delta from chrono though, or it would completely die. Instead delta itself could do with a revamp, making it more worthwhile to run and easier to get a squad as a 90+ without making it easy mode.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    As people said GV is not challenging, it's find a squad that is challenging and when you get the squad that doesn't mean it will be a success.

I was trying in wc, friends list, factions everyday and wasn't able to find a squad for it.

People that need it want to do it, but they can't cause cannot find squad and it's worse with the money remove, which nab will go help in a full GV for 2h30 with no money, plus now everyone do spawn so calculate the pots spend in 2h30, the repair bill.

The only challenge of full GV is to get a squad that won't dc or go afk at half of it, the only times I finally got squad for it, there was people dcing and they never relog or going afk. I got people that was playing 2 toons in squad and fall asleep at wave 8, do you realize how it's frustrating to fail cause of other players, 2hours and a lot of pots, repair for nothing cause someone else is to stupid to don't go in full GV if can't stay awake or to don't go afk.

All my attempt of full GV failed cause of other people dcing, afking or just failing at play their class.

I did try it over and over again a lot of times since years and still not done, so the moron calling us lazy should stop judge people.

Harpy Wraith would be more challenging than GV.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Really? How long is it going to be before people will stop looking at 105 and assuming they all glitched their way there? People want things too easy in this game, many people actually work hard for what they have achieved whether it is levelling, acquiring culti or any other goals they may have. If I had the dedication some others do I would have been 105 months ago without doing goonz at all.

Is it honor to work in this game ?
    Do you need level 80+quests at level 105 ?
    So, you "had not dedication some others do" and got 105 "months ago doing goonz" ?
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2013

I never glitched FCC, and have yet to get to 102 on any of my many characters. o.o I'm not even 20% on my Sin.

I think they should make it easier to get to 105 to help those of us out who didn't intentionally violate game TOS to get levels.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I never glitched FCC, and have yet to get to 102 on any of my many characters. o.o I'm not even 20% on my Sin.

I think they should make it easier to get to 105 to help those of us out who didn't intentionally violate game TOS to get levels.

^^ I Wish they would too....b:thanks

Its been way too long since they've been doing nothing about filling in more proper quests for everyone beyond the 80s (1's with a realistic xp gain that is) its almost like they want us to buy Hypers all the time for our characters now once they've hit the 90s or higher (what a Rip Off (b:surrender) it seems the glitchers gave them such an unexpected profit margin with their BS! failbaby'dom hypering cash flows!! That now {PWE} seems to want us all to buy our ways to a decent & steady rate of level progression, rather then give us proper questing & leveling material)b:surrender

b:surrender__And for GodZ Sakes Nay Sayers! Don't say to me that they gave us (BH's & Dailies) people?! That was just them doing a lazy {Stop Gap Measure} and not them actually doing they're jobs and giving us lots of new & Exiting Storyline material to keep the game Entertaining & Exiting!? And not a bunch of (short lived) Wham Bam! Major Snorefest ~_~ of frigging Droning Repeat sleeping Quests (Even Morai has all that space and so very few stories for it)...b:chuckle
  • Ninuska - Lost City
    Ninuska - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    That would be really sad to see GV removed from culti...
    6 out of my 6 100+ chars are celestial sage/demon and none of them ever had any problem with culti, not even sin, which is usually unwanted class. IJS
    Why even... would you want to remove the funniest part of whole culti... b:angry
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    That would be really sad to see GV removed from culti...
    6 out of my 6 100+ chars are celestial sage/demon and none of them ever had any problem with culti, not even sin, which is usually unwanted class. IJS
    Why even... would you want to remove the funniest part of whole culti... b:angry

+1

5 of mine are there, and the other three have done the first one and are just working on culti 100 at the moment. I had no problem with it, but I also actually really enjoy running full Deltas. I do agree that they could maybe add something to encourage more people to run Delta, like each boss giving a badge. And they should also bring back the coin drop because removing that was just stupid.

As far as the quests go, 80+ quests *really* do need a revamp. I don't care if they leave the amount of mobs needed the same, but they need to make the quests worth it by upping the amount of exp they are worth. Seems ridiculous to get the same exp for killing 80-100 mobs as you did on a level 40 quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    +1

5 of mine are there, and the other three have done the first one and are just working on culti 100 at the moment. I had no problem with it, but I also actually really enjoy running full Deltas. I do agree that they could maybe add something to encourage more people to run Delta, like each boss giving a badge. And they should also bring back the coin drop because removing that was just stupid.

As far as the quests go, 80+ quests *really* do need a revamp. I don't care if they leave the amount of mobs needed the same, but they need to make the quests worth it by upping the amount of exp they are worth. Seems ridiculous to get the same exp for killing 80-100 mobs as you did on a level 40 quest.

Perhaps if they gave the (culti-runners) something akin to a 'FB~tab' or something ~ To unlock a fully active and awards filled delta run (including the badges per boss) awards ability, for the squads that would run their Delta's with tabbed Culti runners with them... Then perhaps that would entice more people to not only run more delta's but also invite those (culti runners) onto the squads with them more often aswell??

What do you think about it, do you think that would work???b:question
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Just bump up the exp on the level 80+ quests to reflect the exp you can get from the Morai quests. I don't think anything really needs to be done to the culti chain though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Level 103 is easy to get.

My mystic is not even one year old she's level 102 at 40% exp, didn't run PV or FC since I'm level 102.

I know level 103 take 10% less damage from level 105, but 103 is really possible to do.

For 104-105 thought I don't know. People that can solo PV can do it for sure, people that can't solo can try to get a partner to run it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited February 2013
    I made my Seeker for the sole purpose to help my alts with FCC mobs and my mains with PV100+

I"only" spent about 100M for Skills and Morai Gears G15(Good enough to solo PV), way cheaper than equipping an arcane class properly to efficiently solo PV, and saves charms since Seekers doesn't need any HP or Mp charm to solo PV(Unless badly geared).

So ye, if you want to aim to 105 you got to work for it, spending money to gear up your main its the shortest solution, making an "average" seeker its longer but cheaper one, but its possible and not even too expensive.

(On a side note: I fell in love with my cute Seeker <3<3)