[TW] Tempest vs Dynasty 09/02/2013

Aeliah - Dreamweaver
Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Dynasty defending against Tempest.

clicky

Cheers,

Aeliah
YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
Post edited by Aeliah - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Gotta love that archer that uses Stormrage on you about 2 minutes in. Pro \o/
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    blocked wutdafuq. stupid companyes and copyrights rules, pointless only annoying..

ok time to log off forum, dont wanan get banned again for using vpn , but wanna see video, lol.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    I figured that it might get blocked in some places... unfortunately that is a downside of using music from Blind Guardian. I also figured, though, that most people who have a lot of videos blocked to them have figured out workarounds; aka, proxies or vpn. If its a real problem I can remove it but I'd prefer not, cuz its pretty epic soundtrack for a tw video, imo!

Edit:

There is a little notice saying the video will be blocked in some countries, but its not telling me which ones. I'm guessing Germany by default, but let me know if its blocked to you in a different country.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

• Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    yeah was blocked for Denmark, but its no problem, i pay for a vpn, so it doesnt matter too much, not using those slow free online proxyes.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Gotta love that archer that uses Stormrage on you about 2 minutes in. Pro \o/

It was a failed attempt at making a baby. b:pleased
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I swear every time i use my blade hurl its on Aeliah rofl its great but with lasted longer QQ. Killed him twice with reel in i think =P

Overall fun TW wish lasted longer.
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • pacow9
    pacow9 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    damn also blocked in mexico lo, really wanted to see the video
  • Lunality - Dreamweaver
    Lunality - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    video will be blocked in some countries

Clearly, in such instances, someone should provide a written summary for all parties to be satisfied. I'll start
    Aeliah, a level 105 Cleric, fueled 53 chi stones into her already Accelerated wings as she flew high over her faction's Crystal. Her guild members were rushing out of their fortified base, their weapons in hand. Towers were being set up. Catapults were sent out. The war had begun.
    Not satisfied with her flying speed, Aeliah spurred her wings with Wing Force and launched herself into the middle path of the three branching out from the base, flying towards their Binding Post.
    Along with most of her team members, she reached the desired destination just on time; the Squad Settings already showed her enemies.

It'll be great fun
  • Hunkary - Dreamweaver
    Hunkary - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    To ShaShen you say: where da hell are you?

lmao funny b:chuckle
    105/105/103

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

youtube.com/Hunkary - PWI Videos!

TW, NW, PvE and PvP videos :D
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Clearly, in such instances, someone should provide a written summary for all parties to be satisfied. I'll start

It'll be great fun

You should continue.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    If enough people can't view it, I'll re-render and re-post with some classical music instead, lol. So far 3 people have indicated to me that it was blocked where they are. Really a shame that the youtube isn't telling me which countries video is blocked in.

And fay... don't hate b:kiss

Lunality, definitely continue that narrative!

Runemine, totally did not see blade hurl on me when I did that tempest, or else I'd have purified it and you've have died... ah well lol.

Aeliah
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

• CatManDoo - Dreamweaver
    CatManDoo - Dreamweaver Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i also cant see it
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Lol yeah it hit me for 1.5k rofl

Heck i play with performance mode and minimum distance+graphics i dunno if your there unless 5 feet in front of me or a tab target you lol so easy kill me =P
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    On second though, re-render that entire video... maybe not lol. In the future I"ll just stick with music that the EMI won't raise a ****storm over. And if you don't like it, you can play your own music lol.
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

• Pstszulka - Dreamweaver
    Pstszulka - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    On second though, re-render that entire video... maybe not lol. In the future I"ll just stick with music that the EMI won't raise a ****storm over. And if you don't like it, you can play your own music lol.

Have fun looking for one
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    b:chuckle why try so hard
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Lunality - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Edit: text disappeared /O\ Good thing I saved it beforehand

Edit 2: ahh, maybe it's too much text?

Edit 3: ah, it's a weird punctuation problem D8 That's very annoying

Right, so, uh, busy week D8 barely survived the influx of midterms. And I'm getting too descriptive, so best I can do is write about 10 seconds of video time (o/ Not much point continuing it since it'll soon be an old TW and the thread forgotten

I'll continue giving characters pronouns based on their in-game gender, no matter how manly their voice is. No character will be given any personality because that might get kinda weird
    Aeliah cast a skill. Luminous feathers circled her as they appeared, forming a deceptively strong shield. She felt a part of her chi bleed away to sustain the feathery shell, the chi flowing through it on its way towards a much larger supply. She quickly replenished her personal reserve; many of her skills today would depend on it.

More and more members of the opposing faction were joining the fight. Spells, meant to harm, were flying along with arrows, joining the glow of protective skills. Her squad leader's voice came from the ground, rising above the din. "To the left!" cried _Tara. "Focus on the left!" Aeliah remained on her wings, keeping most of her squad members on the left bank in sight should one of them need healing.

A blademaster suddenly rushed into the midst of the group, and the air sizzled as one of her teammates aimed a quick lightning strike. Unfazed, the blademaster ran on, raised his battle axes and cast a skill. Chi, rapidly drawn in, coalesced around him into the form of a giant lion's head. The lion roared, and then burst, spreading a shock wave around him. The large chi flux hit the only target in range, an archer, and stunned him, temporarily leaving him out of action.

Stun cast yet remaining outnumbered by viable targets, the blademaster turned and ran back, spells following closely behind. A white tiger, Crosshair, bound off in pursuit, seemingly unaware of the ranged opponents on a nearing hill. They did seem to notice him.

Working quickly, Aeliah radiated with light as she cast a healing spell on Crosshair. Shining from the sky, strands of light surrounded the Untamed in a surreal column. Its rays were solidifying and spinning into fine white threads. The threads were rapidly stitching through his wounds, replacing burns, weaving through blood, attempting to mend the damage as soon as a spell hit. It wasn't enough; the sustained damage rapidly overcame the light's effort. Almost as soon as his healing could begin, the tiger collapsed into the grass, joining the dead of the battlefield.

Abruptly, almost in mourning, the world grew darker. The blue afternoon sky coloured to a sickly yellow: A wizard, on the opposing team, had channeled their skill. Great whooshing sounds came from above, accompanied by increasingly bright flashes of light that were casting odd shadows onto the ground. Meteors burned through the sky. The earth increasingly shook with a rumbling sound as Aeliah's teammates, gone through worse, ducked out of the way of flaming rocks raining onto the battlefield. Two were not quick enough.
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Read a lil of it to melodramatic =P

"Abruptly, almost in mourning, the world grew darker. The blue afternoon sky coloured to a sickly yellow"

^ Case in point
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • Synta - Dreamweaver
    Synta - Dreamweaver Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It's supposed to be dramatic, that's the point...

It's awesome :D
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Lunality - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Thanks, Synta /O\

Read a lil of it to melodramatic =P

"Abruptly, almost in mourning, the world grew darker. The blue afternoon sky coloured to a sickly yellow"

^ Case in point

But her comrade just died :d and I didn't want to come up with anything for the Go To Town thing, so it has to be all sad and serious and stuff.
    Although I was seriously considering just adding "but it was all cool because Pan Gu liked resurrecting the dead"
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This reminds me of a few years ago when some EQ guy posted a summary of TW vs some noob faction, but made it sound like he was describing a scene from Platoon or Apocalypse Now. Brilliant.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Something about drawing in Pan Gu's life force to grant allies a second life on the battlefield (rez buff lol).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.