HELLO...? Tickets (what a waste of time)

mrrolly
mrrolly Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Support Desk
Seriously PWI, WTF is with your ticketing system....its nothing short of an automated joke.

I've responded to your requests for "secret answers", given all the details that you asked for and its been over a week and nothing. DONT close my ticket, you havent even bothered to get back to me

"Please make sure you respond to this ticket from support.perfectworld.com in the My Support tab or simply following the link below. Failure to do so will invalidate this request."

Kindly tell me how to do this seeing as your system reset my password and I cant login to the account to respond to the bloody ticket.....

JUST CHANGE THE DAMN EMAIL ADDRESS ALREADY......is it really that hard to do?

DO you dummies realise because your idiotic neanderthal system somehow decided "oh lets reset his password", I cannot play anything until you dimwits fix the problem. This includes BOI, FW, PWI and Jade.....thanks PWI, dont expect another lousy hard earned dollar going into your retirement fund

One very b:angry Chee
Post edited by mrrolly on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2011
    1-2 weeks is not beyond what is considered normal lately due to the lack of support PWE has decided to provide. They have few GM's working on all 10 games at once, and the mis-management of them steadily increases the number of tickets.

Spam them with new tickets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mrrolly
    edited October 2011
    LOL....I bet they eat spam for breakfast too !!!

Thanks Sylen, I've got 2 "lucky lottery tickets" in already and not holding my breath for any response - or a winner

Ticks ya off, cause you can't play anything until they fix it.

And one wonders, how their share prices can be going up, whilst customer service is going down !!! Where's the logic in that? Oh wait, yeah, they don't employ people, just automated robots to answer our tickets

b:cry
  • mrrolly
    edited November 2011
    Ok....**** you PWI.....I CAN'T LOGIN TO THE DAMN WEBSITE....what part of that DONT YOU UNDERSTAND....RESET THE *&%^$^&* EMAIL LIKE I ALREADY ASKED WEEKS AGO

Dear Valued Customer,

As a friendly reminder please do not respond to this email address as all responses are blocked. Please login to Support.Perfectworld.com and use the "My Support" option to reply back or by following the link located on the ticket.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
    PWE Support
    Support.Perfectworld.com

Ive opened ANOTHER ticket and this is the best response the robot can come up with?
  • _lolkae_ - Raging Tide
    _lolkae_ - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    mrrolly wrote: »
    Ok....**** you PWI.....I CAN'T LOGIN TO THE DAMN WEBSITE....what part of that DONT YOU UNDERSTAND....RESET THE *&%^$^&* EMAIL LIKE I ALREADY ASKED WEEKS AGO

Dear Valued Customer,

As a friendly reminder please do not respond to this email address as all responses are blocked. Please login to Support.Perfectworld.com and use the "My Support" option to reply back or by following the link located on the ticket.

Best Regards,
    PWE Support
    Support.Perfectworld.com

Ive opened ANOTHER ticket and this is the best response the robot can come up with?

every time you send a ticket your pushed farther back in the Qeue
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited November 2011
    every time you send a ticket your pushed farther back in the Qeue

Actually Darth did mention opening a new ticket and referencing the one you already have open. I'd search it and quote it but have to run out the door.

Edit: Found it...
    Things are catching up for the other departments (all is ok with Tech Support today).

Followup with your tickets, and if after a few days, reply! Or after 5 days, make a new ticket!

Carefully select where you want your ticket to go. The choices help a lot.

Those of you that just send an email to Customer Support instead of going through the ticketing system, it takes longer for Tech Support (can't speak for CS, but assume same is true) to sift, sort, read, and reply when the wrong category, game, etc; is chosen, or in the case of emails, none of that info is chosen and it has to be changed/added to later. This can slow down response times on your ticket.

If you do have to send an email to Customer Support instead of a ticket, put keywords and as much information about your problem in your email, like you would in a ticket. Which game, server, character(s), type of problem, etc. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CheeBag - Heavens Tear
    CheeBag - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    THis is just one revolving door that never stops their crappy ticketing system.

Ok, so now I get this the other day ( its been sheesh what, 3 weeks now !!!)

Action: Hello, We have not heard back from you regarding your issue. We will be closing this ticket, but if you are still in need of assistance in regards to the issue originally reported, please reply to this email and we will be happy to assist you! Thank you again for contacting the Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support.

I try reply to the email that PWI boofheads send to me and it comes back as.....

Dear Valued Customer,

Best Regards,
    PWE Support
    Support.Perfectworld.com

WAIT A MINUTE....First it asks to reply to the email and now you get, "please do not respond to this email....and to login to the site and use "my support"

SERIOUSLY - CAN I JUST HAVE MY DAMN ACCOUNT AGAIN PWI??? without all this added b/s

Can a forum Admin shine some light on this - or kick some butt down at CS, I CANT LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT SO HOW THE HELL CAN I SUBMIT A TICKET ON IT IF THEY RESET MY PASSWORD...ffs this is beyond a pain in the....

Chee
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    lol welcome to Perfect World.... *cough*
  • nalleepuh
    nalleepuh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    cant log in on my account either so your are not alone

and the ppl behind this game *** off asnwer tickets i have wait 4 weeks soon 5....

i have played little bit over 3 years 2 lvl 100 chars.

Congrats to worlds worst Support!!!!!b:angryb:cry
  • senix187
    senix187 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    so i made a ticket abaut changing my email.
    Because i cant get back in my old one.

They replyd after 1 day
    Telling me to provide them with info.

now im waiting 3 days no response yet.
    wil see how this goes.

I really like a email change because i just purchased neverwinter for 60$
    and now i cant even play the beta b:cry

isent it easy'r to handle a case first instead of stalling it.
    that wil only get you flooded with tickets.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    We all know PWE's customer service sucks - we just didn't need a 2 year old thread to remind us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Necro as usual. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    1. Necro

2. There's a line. You're in it. You've got to wait your turn. It's been clearly stated many times in many locations that the average wait time is 3-5 business days. You're currently at the low end of the curve. (Assuming that you don't count Saturday and Sunday in your "3 days".)
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    I have no desire to repeat what has already been stated right now, so I'll simply toss this into the abyss and move on.

/Closed
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.