NW forge speed

Options
Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Nation Wars
Would it be hard for the devs to adjust the forge times of building things to make it happen a bit faster? So I saved up enough tokens in order to get three pices of r9final cast, And to convert the tokens into raps/cannies is taking over a half hour. Cmon is there really any good reason to make it take so long?
Post edited by Flamespirit - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Star_Prism - Archosaur
    Star_Prism - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I've noticed this as well. When you trade perfect tokens at the boutique manager it's twice as fast as the NW forge. If they would even make the forge on par with that it would be better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

star-chaster.deviantart.com

star-chaster.tumblr.com
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Frankly, I wish it was faster for all types of "crafting" and not just this.

I can understand just why it's so slow (limited resource with a cost involved so they have it setup to where if you realize you picked something you didn't want by accident you'll have time to cancel it before it's made and you lose the coin/use up tokens) but for some that's not really much of an issue.

Perhaps if we had options for mass conversions for batches of 50+ supply tokens, it would solve part of the issue for those with large amounts to convert while still giving the safety net the current speed provides. Below 50 tokens doesn't take that long to make, so it wouldn't be as big of an issue.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Frankly, I wish it was faster for all types of "crafting" and not just this.

I can understand just why it's so slow (limited resource with a cost involved so they have it setup to where if you realize you picked something you didn't want by accident you'll have time to cancel it before it's made and you lose the coin/use up tokens) but for some that's not really much of an issue.

Perhaps if we had options for mass conversions for batches of 50+ supply tokens, it would solve part of the issue for those with large amounts to convert while still giving the safety net the current speed provides. Below 50 tokens doesn't take that long to make, so it wouldn't be as big of an issue.

Honestly I don't understand why it's an issue. If crafting speeds were much faster you wouldn't be able to cancel things if you screwed up.

Also complaining about NW forge speeds is rather ridiculous. You were already given all the goodies from NW basically for free...and now people complain about the 30 minutes it takes them to get free gear?

lol.