Complain about refine and other stuff

RyuTiger - Raging Tide
RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
I spend over and over mirage to make items +3. I am sick of refine items and spend more then 200 mirages to make +3 then the item itself. 2-3 years ago i make items easy +4+5 with 20-30 mirages so dont tell me nothing changed. So what I propose is to make items just with orb starting at +2. What is the point to refine with mirage if you cant make it +3? I will at least dont bother anymore and keep my mirages. This games has gotten crazy.
First off all you take mirages from TT at solo, you make the bosses harder, you take the drop money from Delta, you take Nirvana away and make casters worthless, you take the gold drop rate in TT as well, you make Full Warsong so hard that you need T3 or R9 gear to farm, like you need Warsong anymore after you get R9...lol..., we dont have any coins drop. I go to TT and I get 3 coins drop, I mean what the hell is that? There is nothing to farm, no way to make coins what so ever.
Other complain is about boutique. Why is for Europeans so expensive to get 1 gold? I have to pay 6 euros to get 3 gold, I mean wtf? If the game is in englesh and we talk in englesh put the gold in $ not euros or make for USA people euros to on the game cuz my country dont have euros so what should i have to pay in euro for?
Lets put away that this game is dead in economic way, lets just say you spend like an idiot over 3000 $ , euros whatever you want on R9...why, what is the reason to get R9 if there is nothing to do on the game? If i had r9 I will have no reason to farm anything. Why dont you make the game Pay2Play and get it over with?
Why is Boutique to expensive? GM you like 10 people to buy an orb for example and pay 10 gold or 50 people pay 5 gold on orbs? like other things, if the game will be cheaper many people will buy stuff and all will be better but I guess that is the reason there is no drop in the game in coins because rich people have to sell the real money items to have coins in game cuz if no one buy from them the rich people will be poor as hell in game cuz you have to farm to get things and we all know there is no farming on game.
So I guess the poor people make the game not people who buy GOLD cuz we poor people buy the stuff they sell and they have money cuz of us poor people who cant afford Boutique.
I want to farm coins, gears, make squads with people and at the end of day see what I won. But this game is just open Boutique and you played the game cuz once you are full R9 +12 you will stay in the city and say "Bored R9 looking for something to do"
So GM whatever you do, do it fast man cuz this game is dead and we need to play after R9 gear cuz that is why some people spend money on it, to use it......
Post edited by RyuTiger - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You forgot only 1 thing...no one...and really no one cares about these complains :) ijs...those are facts u said, there is nothing to do ingame, sales are up for 4 weeks,no promotions,no 1 day sales no nothing...nothing to do...ppl leaving the game but again...just no one cares about complains :) i know you feel better writing this down, but its totaly meanles :) ijs and no offense to anyone ! b:shutup
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yeah, sadly nobody cares.
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    /QQ thread.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I spend over and over mirage to make items +3. I am sick of refine items and spend more then 200 mirages to make +3 then the item itself. 2-3 years ago i make items easy +4+5 with 20-30 mirages so dont tell me nothing changed. So what I propose is to make items just with orb starting at +2. What is the point to refine with mirage if you cant make it +3? I will at least dont bother anymore and keep my mirages. This games has gotten crazy.
    First off all you take mirages from TT at solo, you make the bosses harder, you take the drop money from Delta, you take Nirvana away and make casters worthless, you take the gold drop rate in TT as well, you make Full Warsong so hard that you need T3 or R9 gear to farm, like you need Warsong anymore after you get R9...lol..., we dont have any coins drop. I go to TT and I get 3 coins drop, I mean what the hell is that? There is nothing to farm, no way to make coins what so ever.
    Other complain is about boutique. Why is for Europeans so expensive to get 1 gold? I have to pay 6 euros to get 3 gold, I mean wtf? If the game is in englesh and we talk in englesh put the gold in $ not euros or make for USA people euros to on the game cuz my country dont have euros so what should i have to pay in euro for?
    Lets put away that this game is dead in economic way, lets just say you spend like an idiot over 3000 $ , euros whatever you want on R9...why, what is the reason to get R9 if there is nothing to do on the game? If i had r9 I will have no reason to farm anything. Why dont you make the game Pay2Play and get it over with?
    Why is Boutique to expensive? GM you like 10 people to buy an orb for example and pay 10 gold or 50 people pay 5 gold on orbs? like other things, if the game will be cheaper many people will buy stuff and all will be better but I guess that is the reason there is no drop in the game in coins because rich people have to sell the real money items to have coins in game cuz if no one buy from them the rich people will be poor as hell in game cuz you have to farm to get things and we all know there is no farming on game.
    So I guess the poor people make the game not people who buy GOLD cuz we poor people buy the stuff they sell and they have money cuz of us poor people who cant afford Boutique.
    I want to farm coins, gears, make squads with people and at the end of day see what I won. But this game is just open Boutique and you played the game cuz once you are full R9 +12 you will stay in the city and say "Bored R9 looking for something to do"
    So GM whatever you do, do it fast man cuz this game is dead and we need to play after R9 gear cuz that is why some people spend money on it, to use it......

You complain too much. PWE games are and have been about money. Of the MMOs I have played, their games are the most expensive "F2P" MMO games out there. Most other F2P MMOs I have tried, are much cheaper in the long run and to use an analogy, other F2P MMOs are like cars. You can get cheap transportation, putz around anywhere, but not quickly, and throw it away when it won't run anymore (play for free). Or you can choose a F2P game that endgame isn't as expensive like a mid level Mercedes. They can be slightly costly to purchase, but maintenance is fairly cheap, they are relatively fast, and look good.

PWI is a Ferrari. Its expensive, out of the price range of 99% of people, the maintenance cost is exorbitant, they break down a lot, catch fire, are expensive to insure, and if you have to ask, you can't afford it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I refined my sin's wep to +6 on the first try
    idk what you talking about la
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    <- super pro at refining, my averages on armor are 50 mirages for a +3; 150 mirages for a +4 and from 400 to 600 (average) mirages for a +5; this by using refining ads at +3 till +5

b:surrender
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • thegreatgargame
    thegreatgargame Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Use Tishas/Tienkangs FROM DQ POINTS... 10-200 mirages to +6-+7 (yeah ik its a big difference but its nothing compared to using D.Orbs to +7 an item).

Rest.. TL;DR b:surrender
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    the new players who read this thread wil care because it wil help shape their view on wether they wil play or night. so _I_

When I started playing there were just as many end of the world negative complaints about PWI as there are now. Plus, it is technically a F2P game, so other than installation time, someone can decide if they want to play, or not.

As for your pizza comment, there is a particular style pizza from one restaurant in the city I live in many people love and cannot get enough of. To me its disgusting, flavorless, and the crust might as well be cardboard, and the cheese, a thin layer of Elmer's glue, so I would have a negative review about said pizza.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Have you ever heard of... luck?

Once I got to +7 several times on an item, but I tried for +8, and in the end I had to stop at +5. Another day I tried to refine that item again and with the same amount of mirages and aids I got only to +6 once.

Just keep going, some time you'll have some luck, too!
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    From my previous experience with games like this, both playing and moderating....
    (am no mod on this one I would like to state )

Characters have Determined luck each day, and this will change when the server ''resets'' each day .

Think of it as like a scale.

- 2000 to + 2000 karma

- 2000 high chance to fail and get low rewards from gambles etc

+ 2000 high chance to pass and get higher tier rewards from gambles.

I am by no means saying this is how it works on this game. but it is how luck is calculated on most On-line games like these.

Seems like you had a bad day, try again another time.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Use Tishas/Tienkangs FROM DQ POINTS... 10-200 mirages to +6-+7 (yeah ik its a big difference but its nothing compared to using D.Orbs to +7 an item).

Rest.. TL;DR b:surrender

yeah lets go right now and farm 50k dq ..whos with me!

But i see what the OP is complaining about,most of its correct and some of it is qq.Most who have R9 prob need R9 one hit gear due to their crappy PC.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • //Edwin// - Harshlands
    //Edwin// - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So any technics for refining wep and gears? ofc, regradless of luck and patterns. Any one can shareb:surrender
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Easier too just sell the 200 Mirages to the highest paying K'shop and then just buy a bunch of the lowest priced (1 star dragonballs) and combine them for (2's / 3's 4's & etc.) and then just use mirages to get to +1 then use (2 stars) for guarenteed +2 & (3 stars) for +3's and etc., you'll find it takes alot less time & chance & aggravation out of it, to have just done that from the beginning, then too have chanced the occasional bad days you can have at refining with just mirages all the time...b:chuckle
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    <- super pro at refining, my averages on armor are 50 mirages for a +3; 150 mirages for a +4 and from 400 to 600 (average) mirages for a +5; this by using refining ads at +3 till +5

those are kind of bad averages.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    There are certain times that specific refiners have a boosted chance to succeed. There are also merchants you can deal with to become lucky. Both of which Duke Black tells you about (eventually) in his quests.

If you don't feel like dealing with that, just have a bank of mirage and try an elder. If you don't hit +2 twice in 10 mirage, it's not a good time. If you do, start using the event refine aids and hit it up. My cube necklace got +4 failed, then +5 next set. Cost less than 16 mirage total.