☆ Fonyan's Screenshot Archive

Comments

• RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    *carefully opens Fon's door b:surrender*
    Ello b:shutup
    I love your new screenies :D My personal favourites (besides all of them) is the one where she's stretching in the water surrounded by flowery branches and the last one. >:3 I wuw the colors *QQQQ* the positions are great =u= It was a good time looking at your screenies :v Gives a good feeling ^,,^ And Shizu's right your veno's beautiful :3 Also I like the knocking pic, the door has epic colors o,,o yush the door o,,o"" I also tried out on my veno to knock on doors, but thinking about it those pics are old XD When she was wearing her newb recycle (all pieces came out in hospital green which means light green for me) Celestial fash I was messing in Tellus (those lovely 70's <3) >,,<"
    Exams? D: Exams ;__; Good luck, wish you the best! C:< Can't wait for Pt2 ^^
    Oh and the place where you might be looking for I think is the one in Morai, you know Derjan's Rest, inside that huge skeleton. I think? :3
    *walks out of Fon's house quietly, leaves a box filled with strawberry cheesecakes and lets her focus on her thing* Baii :o
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Thanks guys! *-*

Shizu, I was referring to the place where you took your Black (Dark?) Butterfly screenies ;_; I've been looking for it for agesss, and when I saw you post stuff with that location I had the inspiration to go look for it again but... I failed. -_- Meh whatever. xD

Rina-chan, lmao I actually got the door knocking idea from an old screenie thread owned by Yanami. xD Celestial fasshhhhh Dx Don't remind me! I really wanted one for my seeker this year, but they didn't have the event like all the other years qqqqqq

Speaking of my seeker...
    A really tiny achievement really, amidst all of my exam cramming. :( Back to studying I go.
    (Part 2 is currently in the process of editing ;_;)

nilly.png

nill.png

20130116213545.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Part 2

I kinda screwed up on the editing and it's worse than part 1, but whatever.
    20130107212835.png

20130107211802.png

20130107211515.png

20130107211001.png

20130107213436.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    20130107211918.png

20130107210906.png

^^ That's all for now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Well Fonyan, if you say you screwed up with the editing then it means I cannot edit at all .__. I can't even edit like this lmao q.q Anyways, you did a great job, once again. I really really like 3rd,5th and 7th, tbh I like em' all :3 oh yeah 1st one is great! It's very very mysterious and about coords, I will update as soon as I log in to the game an travel there cos I dun remember exactly where it is x.x oh yeah, gorgeous seeker!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited January 2013
    Hellou Fonyan :3 (Typing with 6 fingers cause I'm eating chips e.e lol)
    You're seeker is beautiful and cute ~I want it :DD *steals inis*
    I dun get what's wrong with the edits XD
    When I looked at the first one the only thing came to my mind was ... sauna XD One of my favs, love the colors c: I like the effect of Shining Feather Heels xD My other fav is the last. I love every single detail on it. Those are my favs but I love all of them x33 You have a nice way of editing.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Thanks Shizu, appreciate it. (:

Rina, BAHAHAHAH I thought it looked like a sauna too, like she was wiping steam off her forehead or something. xD Also some of the edits are crappy because I don't know how to fix sharp edges and make the screenshots look less choppy.

Someone said in faction chat that female sins can't be graceful... Yeah, no. Not really.

I seriously don't know how I'll play my sin when my tiara expires. b:surrender Love it so much.

20130126182240.png

20130126183459.png

20130126182827.png

20130126183457.png

Also, I really have to make my screenshots more interesting. Always the same poses and skills, so boring bleh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It's either you guys have some super crazy good graphic cards or I have crappy crappy crappy graphic cards. I think its the later. I is so jelly of your screenie taking skills and photo editing skills.

I would go to each and everyone's thread to say the same thing, but since it would be repetative and you guys will most likely check later on ...

SHARE YOUR SCREENIE TAKING, PIC EDITING SKILLS WITH ME FOYAN, SHIZU, RINA AND ALL OTHER PROS.

b:dirty

Oh and I love the last 2 XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It's either you guys have some super crazy good graphic cards or I have crappy crappy crappy graphic cards. I think its the later. I is so jelly of your screenie taking skills and photo editing skills.

I would go to each and everyone's thread to say the same thing, but since it would be repetative and you guys will most likely check later on ...

SHARE YOUR SCREENIE TAKING, PIC EDITING SKILLS WITH ME FOYAN, SHIZU, RINA AND ALL OTHER PROS.

b:dirty

Oh and I love the last 2 XD

Same I could pass 50 hours taking SS and try to edit and that would still be awful. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Fumoon - Raging Tide
    Fumoon - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hello Fonyan, I'm new to the forums but I've been stalking your thread for some time and I couldn't take the sheer amazingness of your screenshots anymore, so I thought I'll stop by and tell you how unbelievably talented you are and how unbelievably beautiful all your screenshot look! Actually, your screenshots are so good that you make PWI look better than what it actually looks like b:chuckle

I like to take screenshots myself, so this thread is like a bucket of inspiration for me. It's amazing what can few good angles, a nice environment and a talented person do. Are you a photographer or this is just a hobby?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    @Miko & Bella - LMFAO nooo, my graphics card is actually really craptastic (new word?) and outdated, I'm just too lazy to get a new computer. xD But thanks for your kind words. ^^

@Fumoon - Hiii, and welcome to the forums! ^^ Screenshots have become something that still keeps me playing (other than friends of course) now that PWI has become heavily dependent on cash shop. I'm really glad that my screenies are somewhat inspiring for you! Maybe we'll see another ss thread soon? b:cute And LOL, I'm not a photographer at all (wish I was)! I mainly made this thread because the forums became really idle over the past year and no one was posting screenshots anymore. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Fumoon - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Awwww, I totally understand that. It's a pity that the cash shop became so prominent over the years. Actually, I can't say I've been playing PWI for too long but I still feel like the feature wasn't so in your face back in 2011 when I first started playing (even though it was already expanding a lot).

And you totally should be a photographer, I can tell when someone got the eye for that b:laugh I was especially blown away by that screenie of the huge area that featured the river and a Razor Sting! Which brings me to something I wanted to ask for a long time... I have kind of an obsession with dragonflies and other flying insect xD and I've seen many lv. 20 players on my server sporting the Razor Sting, however - as far as I know it's not available in the boutique, only the Colossal Dragonfly is b:cry Is the Razor Sting a result of some kind of event or a special quest I need to take I had no idea about?

And you characters are some of the most beautiful I've ever seen as well <333
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hanami - Raging Tide
    Hanami - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    OoOoOoOoOo~

I love your screenies Fonyan :3
    They're strangely ultra sharp and the bokeh is nice. What Zoom In X did you use?

Anyway, with that quality, it really packs a punch! The screenies are so good, its a bit intense on my eyes ^^ Keep up the work! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Take a peep at my Screenshots Archive under Screenshots & Videos on the PWI Forum! :)
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Gah I'm so bad at replying on time. D:

@Fumoon, it's depressing, really D: Pw is a great game, but the poor management has lead to its *almost* death. As for the Razor Sting, I have no clue really. I haven't been following the contents of any packs released since 2011, so I do not know where it came from. (The screenshots of my venomancer were taken on a different server due to a greater variety of fashion. Also I don't have a veno on pwi, so it would be kinda silly to level one up just for screenshots) If it is not in the boutique, it likely came from a pack of some sort. Here's a useful link that can possibly help: http://ecatomb.net/flight-b.php As far as I'm aware though, there is not an event or quest that grants this specific flyer. I'll ask my faction once I actually get in game. @_@

@Hanami, thankies! ^^ I use 2x zoom most of the time, but if I want a landscape screenshot, it can go up until 4x.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Randomness

Just some old test screenshots.

20130103210440.png

20130103213215.png

20130103212932.png

20130103211512.png

20130103211123.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited February 2013
    *Jumps in*
    20130103211123.png
    I dun wanna link all, because I love these. Even if they're tests or old. :o The snowy one and the 4th look so real to me. ^_^ I tried to take ss at that boss thing many times, but they never came out good. Those plants and flowers give a perfect frame for your pic. =D I wanna see more of your seeker soon, sooo cute (but tbh all of your chars are~ Luvluvluv your sin ^^)!
    *Flies away*
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Maybe I'll drag my sin to take screenies today, who knows. :D
    20130127163905.png

20130127163616.png

20130127163601.png

20130127163950.png

20130107191218.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited February 2013
    Poo D: I cut in your posting ;__; How can I delete my post? T-T
    Part 2 looks epic, those op nab gears make the low lvls exciting actually. :x
    Sowwy for interrupting x....x Or maybe I just did again D:D:D:D: I dunno how I can delete posts lawl Dx Ok I'll just go sleep ,_,
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Poo D: I cut in your posting ;__; How can I delete my post? T-T
    Part 2 looks epic, those op nab gears make the low lvls exciting actually. :x
    Sowwy for interrupting x....x Or maybe I just did again D:D:D:D: I dunno how I can delete posts lawl Dx Ok I'll just go sleep ,_,

You didn't interrupt it lol. xD I wasn't planning on posting the last 5, but I was deleting my old stuff, so might as well post it here. I really need to start posting more screenies, you and Shizu almost got 20 pages in your threads, while I'm only on 11. Laziness, how I hate thee Q_Q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Your screenshots are always so inviting and fresh Fon, you've really got talent preparing and editing ^_^ I'd comment after each one but I'd just keep repeating myself all the time so I just stalk instead lol. I get so inspired every time I come visit your thread (and Rinas and Shizus too for that matter), makes me wanna just run around everywhere taking loads myself! But they never turn out exciting as yours and you three have really set the bar so high that I don't dare to even try starting my own screenie thread xD But just wanted to drop in and congratulate you on your great work, keep it up! It's a delight for us all to watch :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited February 2013

20130103211123.png
    20130127163905.png
    20130127163601.png
    20130107191218.png

Yosh like Rin Rin said, they are so pretty Dx Even if they are test shots you make 'em look so dam good x.x I am really jelous of how you can use blur so well *-* the spots you have blurred are right on spot Dx and as a result you have even more awesum ss. + your chars are really pretty and unique, I luv your cleric and veno and seeker and mystic and sin D: basically I luv all of your chars like Rina xD aaand uuwaaah the quality of your screenies never cease to amaze me Fon. aand +1 with Chelestine, it is always interesting to see what you have posted :3 and lols I got the same feeling like Chelestine when I first saw your thread xD but what I wanted to say is dun be afraid to post :o ss takers are always welcome! The more, the merrier! :3

ookay I said enuf :o
    Gonna stalk for moar ss!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    You guys are both from HT. I'm from HT. Hint hint... ;3

Don't feel motivated to write a wall of text this time, so here's some screenies from the fash thread.

She's my little adventurer. :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

edited February 2013
    I do keep seeing you running around quite often on seeker, sin or mystic, but every time I spin around and zoom in to adore your characters they just run off! D:

And gonna keep that in mind Shizu! Gonna start gathering some screenies maybe and try edit a few, see if they'd be worth showing. Maybe one day I'll dare to post one :'3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    I do keep seeing you running around quite often on seeker, sin or mystic, but every time I spin around and zoom in to adore your characters they just run off! D:

And gonna keep that in mind Shizu! Gonna start gathering some screenies maybe and try edit a few, see if they'd be worth showing. Maybe one day I'll dare to post one :'3

You must be a ninja lol. >.> I've never seen you around even though I've wanted to for quite some time now (cause of your sig with your cleric w/ kitty ears). God knows how long it's been since I logged on my mystic. xD She's stripped of all gear, so I'm mostly on my seeker now when I'm not playing that war of factions game. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Aslkgfenw can't get over how cute that second hairstyle is on her Fon~ <3 My favorite has to be the last image, the slight tilt to her and the look you gave her eyes off to the side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
    edited February 2013
    You must be a ninja lol. >.> I've never seen you around even though I've wanted to for quite some time now (cause of your sig with your cleric w/ kitty ears). God knows how long it's been since I logged on my mystic. xD She's stripped of all gear, so I'm mostly on my seeker now when I'm not playing that war of factions game. b:shutup

Haha, I am very well camouflaged in the crowds around south banker, so I doubt you would have noticed any of my chars xD Think I've even been in a few squads with you before though, my fiance's got you on his friends list ;) I haven't been able to log on much since Christmas though, max of like an hour, and most days not at all, so I've been even more invisible than before :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fumoon - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Stunning screenshots! b:victory Your characters are the cutest things I've ever seen xD The hairstyle in the third and fourth picture is my favourite, it is extremely stylish without looking overdone like most of the hairstyles in the boutique <33
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Aslkgfenw can't get over how cute that second hairstyle is on her Fon~ <3 My favorite has to be the last image, the slight tilt to her and the look you gave her eyes off to the side.

Uhuhu thank youu! <33 Btw stop disappearing! Q_Q Although that's a bit hypocritical of me to say.
    Haha, I am very well camouflaged in the crowds around south banker, so I doubt you would have noticed any of my chars xD Think I've even been in a few squads with you before though, my fiance's got you on his friends list ;) I haven't been able to log on much since Christmas though, max of like an hour, and most days not at all, so I've been even more invisible than before :<

Ahh, that must be why! D: I'm usually afking near the fash district in west arch. xD Too lazy to go to south although most of the "cool crowd" seem to go there. Man, my memory must be pretty terrible, but I don't remember being in a squad with you. D: I usually screenshot all the pretty chars I see, so I'll go lurk in my screenie folder to find you. Also [2], who is your fiance? :o I might have a slight idea of who it might be, but I won't say it in case I'm wrong. ;3 And I feel ya on that last part, I've been logging on 2-3 times a week to solo pv and do nw. :( I wish I had more time to play, but real life seems to become more exciting with every year. b:surrender
    Stunning screenshots! b:victory Your characters are the cutest things I've ever seen xD The hairstyle in the third and fourth picture is my favourite, it is extremely stylish without looking overdone like most of the hairstyles in the boutique <33

Yay, thanks. ^^ Haha, those are the hairstyles I wear most often because of their simplicity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• RukinaChan - Archosaur
    edited February 2013
    Hi Fon :3
    Those pics are just awesome o.o Epic job :DD I love the orange fash combo, so cute with those shoes!
    20130207155147.png
    Dat pic *-* No words~ That pretty face, that look with the right movement. <3 Dunno how you do it, but you can conjure for sure with the pics. :3
    tiger-42.giftiger-42.giftiger-42.gif
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ew I made a new page, go back and look at her pictures!

Uhuhu thank youu! <33 Btw stop disappearing! Q_Q

I'm tryin'! Posting what I can during school~ x3 *Slinks back into the shadows to continue to stalk da threads*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com