Out of curiosity..

Options
Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Does anybody know if a full lunar nirvana archer on this server has been done? b:question
I have seen a full lunar cleric going around, but thats about it.

Working on it

Version 17/02/13
lolavatarbrokeim95.jpeg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
Post edited by Esnemyl - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Why does it matter? If you want Lunar, get it. If you don't, don't. Going for armor solely because nobody else has done it doesn't make it anymore special, we have people on Lothranis that went full Lunar and later upgraded to Nirvana so I wouldn't be shocked if there were Archers that did the very same back when Lunar was a viable option. Good luck with whatever gear you decide to go for Prophet.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Why does it matter? If you want Lunar, get it. If you don't, don't. Going for armor solely because nobody else has done it doesn't make it anymore special, we have people on Lothranis that went full Lunar and later upgraded to Nirvana so I wouldn't be shocked if there were Archers that did the very same back when Lunar was a viable option. Good luck with whatever gear you decide to go for Prophet.

Dammit you told everyone my plan XD
    I'm just thinking, lunar is generally defensive, plus its tradeable. I hate though that people are saying its terrible LA (asked boogiepanda on YT ._. ) I could be a nightmare to kill quite soon in TW b:shocked
    Still, its nice to be different, especially in my case b:chuckle

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options

Dammit you told everyone my plan XD
    I'm just thinking, lunar is generally defensive, plus its tradeable. I hate though that people are saying its terrible LA (asked boogiepanda on YT ._. ) I could be a nightmare to kill quite soon in TW b:shocked
    Still, its nice to be different, especially in my case b:chuckle

If your goal is to be competitive in PvP then being different is massively overrated, but if you want to do your own thing and have fun and if pk isn't important to you then doing your own thing keeps things interesting at least. I'm not gonna tell you not to get it, whether or not it's a waste of your time is up to you, and since I know you don't care too much about PvP chances are it wouldn't be. If you ever decide to upgrade you can easily turn it into Nirvana, not really any downside in getting it since you can use it before 99 and you can resell it if you find a buyer. Go go, get geared up. Become the beautiful butterfly you were always destined to be!
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options
    If your goal is to be competitive in PvP then being different is massively overrated, but if you want to do your own thing and have fun and if pk isn't important to you then doing your own thing keeps things interesting at least. I'm not gonna tell you not to get it, whether or not it's a waste of your time is up to you, and since I know you don't care too much about PvP chances are it wouldn't be. If you ever decide to upgrade you can easily turn it into Nirvana, not really any downside in getting it since you can use it before 99 and you can resell it if you find a buyer. Go go, get geared up. Become the beautiful butterfly you were always destined to be!

Ah, miswrote that, I was meant to say that i'd like to be full lunar nirvy
    Editign first post XD
    b:avoid

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Ah, miswrote that, I was meant to say that i'd like to be full lunar nirvy
    Editign first post XD
    b:avoid

Oh silly Prophet, what will you do next? You so silly!

It doesn't really matter which type of Nirvana you go, you'll eventually go G16 either way, which has the same skin as Lunar Nirvana. Oh well, go go, get you some.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Oh silly Prophet, what will you do next? You so silly!

Predict the players will love me enough not to kill me in NW? b:cute

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Predict the players will love me enough not to kill me in NW? b:cute

I doubt they'll even recognize your newfound glory. I get pms almost every NW from someone I know "Why'd you kill me!" because I just have no clue who anyone is, I rarely see them in the game since I only whisper them and don't run many instances these days so I have no clue what they all look like. Strut around town in the new gear so they all know who you are and can avoid you because you are a delicate little flower and must be preserved!

Also, what happened to your skype yo
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I assume you wanted full 2nd cast lunar nirvy (the one with the set bouses)? Because you only have the first cast on the calc. Also the +20 vit stones you sharded don't exist.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Does anybody know if a full lunar nirvana archer on this server has been done? b:question
    I have seen a full lunar cleric going around, but thats about it.

Working on it
    lolavatarbrokeim95.jpeg

It is possible that there were. However, it is not very likely that there still is. G16 upgraded nirvana outdoes G15 nirvana by a long shot. But yes, what Zanryu said is very true.
    If your goal is to be competitive in PvP then being different is massively overrated, but if you want to do your own thing and have fun and if pk isn't important to you then doing your own thing keeps things interesting at least.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • spensen
    spensen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    In this server >_> No1 has a Fullset Proper gears cuz its always mixed
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

I could be a nightmare to kill quite soon in TW b:shocked

I assume you're being sarcastic. The build will be super easy to kill, though ofc better than w/e you got now I guess. But nothing a decent refined r9 will even think about being hard. it will just be medium. and the dmg is gonna be around 800's no crit only to end game geared wiz/psy/archers, basically anything lol.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I would just go full third cast if I was you, Esne. b:surrender

Once you have the second stage, it's not that hard to upgrade D: Sure takes a bit of famring, but usually you also gain a cool warsong belt along the way if you pick up your inscriptions.

Oh and also, I think even a flawless garnet gives you more bonus than a DoT when it comes to weapons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I assume you're being sarcastic.

Yup b:cute I'm young and stupid too :) You decide if i'm being sarcastic, and I'll get on with this build.

Motto here guys, is this: You never know until you try. -^_^-

I would just go full third cast if I was you, Esne. b:surrender

-looks at my forum title-
    b:embarrass

I assume you wanted full 2nd cast lunar nirvy (the one with the set bouses)? Because you only have the first cast on the calc. Also the +20 vit stones you sharded don't exist.

Correct. It was also about 11pm when I used the calc XD so I don't blame myself for making mistakes.

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

Ey, that build is actually pretty uncommon. At least around here :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

Go full 3* purple crafted gear
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Esnemyl??? Zanryu??? Weren't you supposed to be out of game??? xD
    Esnemyl, I really, really do remember you saying goodbye once. Geez, some things never dissappear, do they?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Esnemyl, I really, really do remember you saying goodbye once. Geez, some things never dissappear, do they?

I haven't really played in like 2 weeks, just been doing NW. luvubbyaddmeonskype/msn/yahoo/whateverandwecanhavesexytimes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    g16 armor is pretty?
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Well that was helpful.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options

Well when your ex hubby steals all your fash when you choose your need to lock down and do my Exams over a relationship at that time.. err yeah XD My avatars broken, im level 96 now ;-;
    And I can say the same for you!

g16 armor is pretty?

/thread