Dear Guy in My last thread.

jcris25
jcris25 Posts: 29 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
Dear guy in my last thread who told me they have lost hope with players who do not know how to use the white dust that Wang Tsai has. Did it ever occur to you that I may be a new player and am new to they game? Is it really so strange to you that someone may have a question about the game? If it is, you have lost touch with the very thing that keeps the game going, new players. If you have lost touch with new players than you have lost touch with the game. If you have gotten so far in to your own world that you cannot see these things than you sir are a lost cause. There is no hope for you. Just keep playing and asking mommy for money to play your game while the rest of us actually live normal lives and know what it is like to visit outside each day. Thank you but no thank you for your help. I would have said this in my last thread but somehow it closed.
Post edited by jcris25 on

Comments

• BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Some players are just elitist snobs (Like those who call whoever its not R9/G16 a noob).
    Just ignore em.

I played this game for 3 years and I don't have a single character who is R9 or full G16 Nirvana, and I don't give a damn.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    im guessing it closed before of pointless personal attacks such as yours that add nothing to the discussion and are obviously more suited for a direct pm, this is an obvious example of a complete failure at communication, the use of a discussion board, discussion etiquette, and the use of the internet as a whole, it seems you have lost touch with how to communicate with others, and this should serve as a prime example of the kind of things to NOT make new threads about

also the reason he lost faith is all you have to do is hover right over the item and it says what to do with it plain as day, and there are about 10 topics on it, taking 10 seconds of your time to search should have been step 1, this is a typical example of ask help from others before stopping and using your brain to read
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    No need for this topic to continue any further.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
This discussion has been closed.