QQme - whats wrong?

Yuniryu - Raging Tide
Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Tideswell (East)
So QQme are now attacking their own puppet faction that they team up with to attack Vicious?

WATCH OUT VALK
The same fate that awaited Zoo and Damnation and Wanted now awaits you as QQme turn their eyes on you.

They have realized that after being rick rolled by Vicious countless times they have no way of winning with their superior gear and no tactics. See, the fact is that QQme out gear vicious, but what spell and man want you to believe is the visa versa. So they're trying to recruit all the R9R2 they can by killing runner up factions in the hopes that even more better geared than vicious people is the answer to defeating Vicious.
After all they have to make up for the non factors: mav and soon-to-leave-Livewire.

Watch out Leviathan you could be next after Valk.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Yuniryu - Raging Tide on

Comments

• DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I heard there is QQme internal drama about who's the best metal wizzy.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited February 2013

I vote for Elveva, he uses metal skills a lot...oh wait nvm... buying R999 was to expensive, so he couldn't afford the skills with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited February 2013

must be o_Seeker_o with his epic zerk crit battousai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This is outrageous QQme go to VALK for GANK HELP and NOW TURN TO TAKE THEIR LAND. Valkerie YoungJ and SIDEkick FACERLOLED are WITH YOU in these HARD TIMESb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I wonder how the people who joined QQme to fight the "evil dead faction" vicious (LOL) (like aedos) feel about their "fun" tw's they've been getting.

Are they enjoying going after the small little factions like zoo levi and valk in the name of fighting vicious?

When are they going to give the 3 hour TW to vicious like Spell has been talking about on the forums or is that simply more empty words lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    must be o_Seeker_o with his epic zerk crit battousai

Seeker is pro! Those zerk crits are painful!
    No hatin! D:

And if you ask MEEEEE

I think QQme saw the attack on Misfortune and was like "Oh noez! Vici is taking our only land up here! We must attack Valk to keep our land hold on the top!"

And speaking of longer TWs, whatever happened to Vicious giving QQme boogiepandy? :O I was looking forward to healing him. ._.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Lies!
    You dont heal!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Lies!
    You dont heal!

Ohh, but I do! I HAS PROOFS!

Go watch the video of our last 2 hour war VS vicious.

I think sometime around 1.15hrs in I threw Man two heals! No joke, it's in there!

b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Sadly qqme is kinda at the mercy of vicious when it comes to tw.

Vicious rolls us in under 30min and it is up to vicious if they desire to make the tw longer or shorter.
    I dont know about my guildies but m personally i have hard tims kiling any OP dd in vicious. I do have good gear but that does not make much diference.

So after 2 years of being rolled by vicious, qqme is use to losing. Sadly is hard to impossible to gather the factions of rt to fight vicious in a joint attack so ofc it makes sense for us to aattack levi vakyrie marines etc.

They dont want to gank vicious anyway. What can they do, gank qqme with vicious? We would just wine vicious and def levi and valkyrie or at least try to defend them.

On rt there is no diplomacy no neutrality. Ur either on qqme side or on vicious side. I dont talk about wanted or damnation or tao coz they dont tw. Zoo will soon disband and remaining will join vicu so we only do what we can with what we have.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I offer my service, startting bid 24 JoSDs....>.>
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Zoo will soon disband and remaining will join vicu so we only do what we can with what we have.

you say it like they have guaranteed entry >.> they still have to app, and from there we vote. i can think of quite a few "op zoo" that wouldnt make it in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Lol.. Vicious giving QQme a hard time for atking Valkyrie..

While in the meantime. Vicious is atking Leviathan, who is obviously more inferior of an opponent than QQme is..

b:bye
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • soulhunter1987
    soulhunter1987 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Last time i checked its not up 2 the stronger faction 2 make tws longer. It is to the 2nd top faction to fight and get stronger. thats how vicious did it while u were in ur glory days as QQme faction. (they succeeded btw) u can just give up tho like qqme always did when they lost 2 much. (nothing personal against a lot of ppl in QQme tho). works for every1 except for the faction u will roll now.
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited February 2013

While in the meantime. Vicious is atking Leviathan, who is obviously more inferior of an opponent than QQme is..

tony, i know ure not as much of a tard as i am but look at the map and then read what u just said. look at the map and then look @ what u just said. if it doesnt make sense after that then i feel sorry for u o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Come join Marine, then everyone is happy b:victory
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013

If you do not see the direction we're going towards, then I can say it right here clearly: Vicious is going for QQme's last city. City of the Plume. And the quickest way is through Leviathan.
    edited February 2013
    To be honest, i am surprised qqme even survived after 2 years of pressure from vicious, after my cataclysmic leadership that almost destroyed the guild, after all th people that quit the game or left to other factions...after all the hate and bad name we got on Rt.

Thank god nw is here and we can have fun with it each week.

Vicu is strong also coz they keep the smaller tribes of rt disipated and scarred to try ganks.
    edited February 2013
    OK OK fine, 12 JoSDs and some noods for my service..>.>

Forgive me, I'm bored and about to get bi**h slapped by 2 feet of snow. That and being stuck in the house with a 3 yr old is hell.
    edited February 2013
    OK OK fine, 12 JoSDs and some noods for my service..>.>

Forgive me, I'm bored and about to get bi**h slapped by 2 feet of snow. That and being stuck in the house with a 3 yr old is hell.

Omg ur exactly like clergy wih ur josds.
    If she was healing me while u stunned me in tw i'd say she is ur alt.
    edited February 2013
    It's a little off topic but, you getting a lot of snow Spell? Or is it just going to be a bit south of you? And you are my favorite Blade Hurl target in TW.
    edited February 2013
    It's a little off topic but, you getting a lot of snow Spell? Or is it just going to be a bit south of you? And you are my favorite Blade Hurl target in TW.

Its started snowing last night and its still snowing. We wait for the big storm. We have -32 celsius now and 65km/h.

Lets hope power wont go off. I am addicted to power.
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Gee Spell, it's a beautiful sunny 61 (F) here today! Maybe you should consider migrating south. :P
    edited February 2013
    Holy **** thats cold. Coldest I have ever been was -35 C, that was no fun at all. Yea power going out would be real bad.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    yep.. i forgot that vicious does things the quick and easy way
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Holy **** thats cold. Coldest I have ever been was -35 C, that was no fun at all. Yea power going out would be real bad.

Give me your Scroll of Tome ALreadyb:angry

And Tony be quiet before I call a GANK with SC faction on Levi seee how you LIKE that?!?!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Give me your Scroll of Tome ALreadyb:angry

SC noodz or no SoT >.> I may not play anymore but noodz are always good.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hope it's not too bad Spell. Cold weather can be troublesome often.

And I'd say QQme is still alive because of the map resets and much later on Nation Wars. With map resets QQme was able to taste victory again, even if it was over lower-powered factions. That in itself is a morale boost, no matter how little it is.

Recall the map reset before the 6 months rule came into place. The map can be found here. Vicious's plan that time was to cut QQme off from any land that wasn't Vicious's, such that they always had a losing war. The constant losing every week would have destroyed QQme's morale, thus killing off QQme. At least that was what I thought the plan was. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But then the map reset happened as soon as we accomplished trapping QQme, and QQme was able to thrive again.
    edited February 2013
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Hope it's not too bad Spell. Cold weather can be troublesome often.

And I'd say QQme is still alive because of the map resets and much later on Nation Wars. With map resets QQme was able to taste victory again, even if it was over lower-powered factions. That in itself is a morale boost, no matter how little it is.

Recall the map reset before the 6 months rule came into place. The map can be found here. Vicious's plan that time was to cut QQme off from any land that wasn't Vicious's, such that they always had a losing war. The constant losing every week would have destroyed QQme's morale, thus killing off QQme. At least that was what I thought the plan was. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But then the map reset happened as soon as we accomplished trapping QQme, and QQme was able to thrive again.

Yes you are correct. b:chuckle
  • Shewii - Raging Tide
    Shewii - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    so QQme are evil because attacking Valkarie?

hmm...Vici, wasnt it ur alt faction who took down the War? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mtickley
    mtickley Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    so QQme are evil because attacking Valkarie?

hmm...Vici, wasnt it ur alt faction who took down the War? b:puzzled

which 'incarnation' of the faction War?

Varden did it ....

Goonsquad did it...b:puzzled
This discussion has been closed.