Warsoul Weapon: CirrusLord

2»

Comments

• Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    So fisga is your cleric. I was pretty confused to see a cleric with WS sword hitting me 12k in NW. Was thinking you left pwi, never see you in wc or anywhere, ever.

my cleric only free heal ppl in NW b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Joe - Momaganon
    Joe - Momaganon Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Oh my...you actually know that the dual Swords are far more powerful due to their range increase and proc? And the always higher base stats from dual bladed weapons is far better too...it's just sad that people don't do their homework before wasting incredible amounts of money.

Gratz for the Warsoul weapon, but you my friend wasted money on a weapon that could be far far far better for a seeker and would even have an upper hand on R9 because of their range increase. You just made the useless Blade-version. Gratz for this grave mistake (: But if you're happy with it like this (:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got at least one alt of any class above level 100.
    All decently geared and skilled (: .
    And the most important thing is: They are all fun to play ^.^ .
    b:laugh
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Wow lots of trolls on forum atm,

Congtz for making warsoul wep.
  • Nerggal - Raging Tide
    Nerggal - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    2 things.

1. I don't post often. So if it is, my bad.

Second!

you're just jealous b/c unless you've got a warsoul recast, or a GM weapon, you've just been shown a +2 weapon that out performs what you had at lv 96 and most likely unless your weapon is +10 it out performs what you have now. This thing's base atk came close matched a tripple recast r9 seeker sword that was plus 5.

Yeah. That.b:victory

Don't like it, Don't effing post.b:bye

Jealous? Go earn one and gain your bragging rights.

I finished my Goal for this game 3 months after the expansion that gave us NW.

500 mil+1750 tokens < 15 bil or so to buy warsoul mats with mysterious chips. So win for me!

r u lying? since a warsoul wep(again) "only" cost exactly 6.65billion of coins and 140 gold(for the chips) to make, btw is a nice archievment just refine it, id dont need to be second cast yet
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    r u lying? since a warsoul wep(again) "only" cost exactly 6.65billion of coins and 140 gold(for the chips) to make, btw is a nice archievment just refine it, id dont need to be second cast yet

You obviously aint hit level 60 yet... OR havent just browsed around Archosaur either... In North Archosaur, there are 2 new Forges just sitting there with a whole bunch of cat shops on the same platform. On one of those Forges is a tab for Warsoul. This warsoul tab lets you get warsouls (the 700 you need to put together to make initial warsoul weapon) for 1 - 10 supply tokens (which you can earn out of nation wars on friday and sunday nights) and only 230k-ish coin or whatever up to 435k-ish coin per warsoul. Hardly billions. The "other forge" has warsoul weapon recasts... All you need is 500 supply tokens, 40 Seal of Wars and 78mil and change coin to recast your initial weapon. All together, billions does not play any part. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You got less hp than my powerleveld nab alt with shabby gears...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    You got less hp than my powerleveld nab alt with shabby gears...
    Wow lots of trolls on forum atm.
    like that? 1.who are you talking to? using a name would be good. im assuming me due to my being last post before yours. 2.who gives a ****? b:chuckle b:kiss b:kiss b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    like that? 1.who are you talking to? using a name would be good. im assuming me due to my being last post before yours. 2.who gives a ****? b:chuckle b:kiss b:kiss b:bye

Wow, butthurt much? I was talking to the OP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Supply tokens appear to be worth about 55k on Archosaur at the moment. That puts the price of a basic Warsoul weapon at 455m.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2013

sensitive much? why would anyone be talking about your HP, since you dont have a screen shot, and are on different servers from xainou. additionally she didnt quote you, which is usually how people indicate that they are responding to something/someone in the thread, and not the original post/poster. get over yourself.

do you assume every time someone talks they are talking to you if they don't explicitly address someone else?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    sensitive much? why would anyone be talking about your HP, since you dont have a screen shot, and are on different servers from xainou. additionally she didnt quote you, which is usually how people indicate that they are responding to something/someone in the thread, and not the original post/poster. get over yourself.

do you assume every time someone talks they are talking to you if they don't explicitly address someone else?

is pretty simple... i seen that one too many times before... aint no reason for you to jump in on a conversation that had nothing to do wit ya... so gtfo b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Why do you even post Apo you offer nothing constructive to this thread but your useless now sense and QQ. Please get over yourself.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    is pretty simple... i seen that one too many times before... aint no reason for you to jump in on a conversation that had nothing to do wit ya... so gtfo b:bye

is that what you consider a response?

its a public forum, if you want have a private conversation, this isn't the place for it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Isn't that exactly what you did: comment on a comment that had 'nothing to do wit ya?'
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Supply tokens appear to be worth about 55k on Archosaur at the moment. That puts the price of a basic Warsoul weapon at 455m.
    for
    So in other words, as Asty stated, you could have gotten r9 with GoF for a similar price and done more damage. burnnnn
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Why do you even post Apo you offer nothing constructive to this thread but your useless now sense and QQ. Please get over yourself.

Speaking of trolls... of all people (probably one of the annoymous nonsense posters on rt forums)... "nothing constructive"? My first post in this thread informed on up and coming Reroll costs of Warsoul Recast and my second post informed on new costs with the emergence of NW of getting warsoul to someone who still thought it cost billions. Where are those "nonsense" (is how you spell it / i believe you wanted to say?) posts? Right up until lil miss or mister thang swooped in... with apparently plenty of backers. So please yourself... b:bye

And I might as well add, that all of the people I'm arguing with in the last page I GUARENTEE are against Warsoul in the first place... all being those typical cookiecutter R9 or gtfo people... so what are you people even doing in this thread? b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Please stay on topic, I'd hate to have to close this.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    2 things.

1. I don't post often. So if it is, my bad.

Second!

you're just jealous b/c unless you've got a warsoul recast, or a GM weapon, you've just been shown a +2 weapon that out performs what you had at lv 96 and most likely unless your weapon is +10 it out performs what you have now. This thing's base atk came close matched a tripple recast r9 seeker sword that was plus 5.

Yeah. That.b:victory

Don't like it, Don't effing post.b:bye

Jealous? Go earn one and gain your bragging rights.

I finished my Goal for this game 3 months after the expansion that gave us NW.

500 mil+1750 tokens < 15 bil or so to buy warsoul mats with mysterious chips. So win for me!

b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The second stage is not a fashion acc. Also it goes into the account stash/can be traded so for some it makes sense.

That's a fact. Doubt that anyone making a warsoul now plans to stop at just 1st cast.
    Warsoul weapons make way more sense to me than paying the same amount for a weapon only 1 char can use.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    That's a fact. Doubt that anyone making a warsoul now plans to stop at just 1st cast.
    Warsoul weapons make way more sense to me than paying the same amount for a weapon only 1 char can use.

Unless you play a psy or sin main.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Gratz for this grave mistake (: But if you're happy with it like this (:

This.
    Not sure why the OP would go for a Blade, but...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Nerggal - Raging Tide
    Nerggal - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You obviously aint hit level 60 yet... OR havent just browsed around Archosaur either... In North Archosaur, there are 2 new Forges just sitting there with a whole bunch of cat shops on the same platform. On one of those Forges is a tab for Warsoul. This warsoul tab lets you get warsouls (the 700 you need to put together to make initial warsoul weapon) for 1 - 10 supply tokens (which you can earn out of nation wars on friday and sunday nights) and only 230k-ish coin or whatever up to 435k-ish coin per warsoul. Hardly billions. The "other forge" has warsoul weapon recasts... All you need is 500 supply tokens, 40 Seal of Wars and 78mil and change coin to recast your initial weapon. All together, billions does not play any part. b:pleased

Really??? Whats the next? Exp free for being on a instance where u just have to sit down?? Btw read what i quoted
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Really??? Whats the next? Exp free for being on a instance where u just have to sit down?? Btw read what i quoted

Let us Reflect on this... nah, they'd never do that...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FlyingStab - Archosaur
    FlyingStab - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2013

That price if u buy the maths, but if u farm the tokens is totally farmable now days u can get the recast one for that price after a 2 months more or less of NW farming. Congrats on ur warsoul to post creator, Im on arch and im planing to make one too =)
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    congratz on reaching your goal. seeing other people get these is giving me happy thoughts about collecting every single one of those little trophies. they will be mine some day all of them mineb:dirty
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    That price if u buy the maths, but if u farm the tokens is totally farmable now days u can get the recast one for that price after a 2 months more or less of NW farming. Congrats on ur warsoul to post creator, Im on arch and im planing to make one too =)

It's still that price even if you farm the tokens yourself, since you could have sold them for that much instead. Economics.
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I never realised how many [Insert cuss here because I may get banned if I say it] from Archosaur server there are on the forums.....I know I can be one but WOW, also he's from FireLordz, hardly a pro (quite the opposite) faction on the server, so really it makes sense they'd support him in this endeavor of his.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • burningsweetfire
    burningsweetfire Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The price of warsoul is no where near the billions anymore, because supply token prices crashed really bad. On RT, tokens are like 100k-125k.

(100k-125k) x 3500 tokens (first tier) = 350m-437m (excluding fee to make it)

To recast it (100k-125k) x 2500 = 250m-312.5m (exluding fee to make seal of war)

The total isn't anywhere near 1B and you could have done better with r9 weapon and recast it since the cost of summerwind tokens even dropped significantly (54m-60m on server).

But it's your choice to get warsoul, so congratz on your achievement.
  • Deg - Lost City
    Deg - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The price of warsoul is no where near the billions anymore, because supply token prices crashed really bad. On RT, tokens are like 100k-125k.

(100k-125k) x 3500 tokens (first tier) = 350m-437m (excluding fee to make it)

To recast it (100k-125k) x 2500 = 250m-312.5m (exluding fee to make seal of war)

The total isn't anywhere near 1B and you could have done better with r9 weapon and recast it since the cost of summerwind tokens even dropped significantly (54m-60m on server).

But it's your choice to get warsoul, so congratz on your achievement.

R9 is like a girl in jeans and WS is like a girl in yoga pants. Jeans are more practical and more appropriate in most situations but you sure gonna look back at a girl in yoga pants
  • quarum
    quarum Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    R9 is like a girl in jeans and WS is like a girl in yoga pants. Jeans are more practical and more appropriate in most situations but you sure gonna look back at a girl in yoga pants

r9r3 is like a naked girl, you'll stop and stare for however long you want.