Sugar_free_

Zues_X - Heavens Tear
Zues_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Etherblade (West)
People of Heavens Tear, I appologise for everything I have done and said to you over the last few days, to be completely honest I've been a little messed about lately, I was abused and forced to leave where I was living. I haven't seen my parents in a few years, and I'm still only young.

I am sorry to all the people I have offended, and all those I am yet to offend. While I don't have a doctors certificate to prove it, I think I'm somewhat of a misanthropist. I'm sorry if I've ever been rude to you, it's not my true intention.

I have trouble letting people into my life and being a complete muppet to everyone except those who can see through it is the only way I sometimes get by, It's nothing personal, and often I do it to protect people I care about.. not mentioning any names (cube necklace, anybody?)

In any case, I am very sorry for the drama I have caused and I am going to try and be a better person, love me or hate me, if you take the time to get to know me, it will be the biggest favor you could do yourself, I'd die for those I care about.

Once again I am truely sorry for any discourage I have caused myself, my friends, my faction members and those around me. If you can take the time, maybe not to forgive me, but forget me, I'd be truley grateful. I'm not a bad person, I'm just in a bad state. none of you deserve to be spoken to like you have been, I'm very sorry.

Have a good night HT. b:surrender
Post edited by Zues_X - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This is the stuff you tell counselors, not a public forum where 90% of the people will troll you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Zues_X - Heavens Tear
    Zues_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm not worried about what anybody has to say anymore, I've had enough. Just wanted to appologise.
  • SaturnalKiss - Heavens Tear
    SaturnalKiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    people are people dude, and and whatever your reasons are for this awakening just keep in mind with every moment that passes we all look back at years passed and think what a heaping hot mess I was O.o your becoming an adult kudos! :D but I wouldnt head for the tibetan hills to meditate with monks just yet lol ENJOY LIFE, and LOVE LOVE LOVE everything and everyone because even those who mean to harm us cared enough to meditate on how they would do it right? Those people that threw you out THANK THEM! because now you can stand tall on your feet and be your own provider. Everything is cause for effect take action, open doors are only an oportunity for those with courage enough to walk through them. Your important to people around you even if it is not visible all the time remember, they are who they are because of you just as you are the person you have become by interacting and making connections as you have (so far in life) and you will always resonate with the energy of others you connected with I hope this helps :) and pick up this book : "The Secret" it is a life changer ;D good luck see you in game
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    people are people dude, and and whatever your reasons are for this awakening just keep in mind with every moment that passes we all look back at years passed and think what a heaping hot mess I was O.o your becoming an adult kudos! :D but I wouldnt head for the tibetan hills to meditate with monks just yet lol ENJOY LIFE, and LOVE LOVE LOVE everything and everyone because even those who mean to harm us cared enough to meditate on how they would do it right? Those people that threw you out THANK THEM! because now you can stand tall on your feet and be your own provider. Everything is cause for effect take action, open doors are only an oportunity for those with courage enough to walk through them. Your important to people around you even if it is not visible all the time remember, they are who they are because of you just as you are the person you have become by interacting and making connections as you have (so far in life) and you will always resonate with the energy of others you connected with I hope this helps :) and pick up this book : "The Secret" it is a life changer ;D good luck see you in game

What an amazing combo of font and size, capital letters and punctuation. I vote this the most unreadable post in the forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It's actually easier to read in the quotation box.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2013

very true. i also second the nomination for most unreadable post. my poor eyes.

to the OP, i hope things get better for you soon. sometimes, life sucks...but it tends to get better so just keep swimming...
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013

What's shakin' LoR? Where've you been hiding?

very true. i also second the nomination for most unreadable post. my poor eyes.

to the OP, i hope things get better for you soon. sometimes, life sucks...but it tends to get better so just keep swimming...

Thanks Anne, how you been?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    been well, thank you for asking. how are you ?
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    been well, thank you for asking. how are you ?

Doing great...Trying to do my best impression of weekend warrior...but sadly I still log on during the weekdays...

how's winter treating you whereever it is that you live?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What's shakin' LoR? Where've you been hiding?

Well...

I finished college in September
    Moved to Ohio to live with my boyfriend
    Been stuck with a string of bad luck (but still hanging in there)
    And I still log into PWI a few times a week

But being a mother of three now, along with having an old man to call my own, the only undisturbed 'me' time is when I shower; in short, I've been crazy occupied.

How you've been lolly?
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    This thread has seems to have served it's purpose and since it now it has been derailed from it's original intent to just chit chat, i'm gonna close this.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.