Request to bring the cheap R9 sale back

Options
Naturion - Dreamweaver
Naturion - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Chronicles
I think there are alot of people like me who would like to bring the super cheap r9 sale we had before chrismast, can you gms please forward the message so the devs can put the sale up again with the exact prices it was before xmas.
Post edited by Naturion - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Request to make perma R9 sale so this game will become the exact equal of a private server with everyone wearing R9......
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    We just got the sale, let some time pass, I'm not ready yet anyway I need more money. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Or you could.. you know.. man up and buy it for the regular sale price like almost everyone else did.
  • Naturion - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Or you could.. you know.. man up and buy it for the regular sale price like almost everyone else did.

no ty
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options
    no ty

ysoscaredofregularpricebro?
    edited February 2013
    Options
    ysoscaredofregularpricebro?

More like he wants a place like a private server where he can get it ASAP.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options
    More like he wants a place like a private server where he can get it ASAP.

This isn't a private server?
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Naturion - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Why would i get it for the regular price, when the whole set has been cheaper? it would make no sense, and its not end game gear, it would be stupid to pay the regular amount now when r9rr is around, and then get the rest of the matts for the r9rr.

and Chigenkaiona, private server really?.... go troll somewhere else, its not like every person can afford to get the whole set even with the cheap sale.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Why would i get it for the regular price, when the whole set has been cheaper?

This.

If you are patient, you will wait for it to come back, this is PWI, its bound to happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options
    This.

If you are patient, you will wait for it to come back, this is PWI, its bound to happen.

He's asking for the sale, which means he wants it now. Which most likely means he's not very patient, so he can either buy it now instead of begging for sales or he can wait patiently with his money until the sale comes on. Though considering the super sale was for black Friday/cyber Monday I don't think we'll see them for a while. Even though this is PWE they'll probably wait at least another 3+ months. May as well buy now then just make the cash to refine over that period, because honestly you can easily scrounge up enough to cover whatever you would have saved during a sale.
    edited February 2013
    Options
    This isn't a private server?

LOL! It's on it's way there sadly depending on what PW chooses to add....
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options
    LOL! It's on it's way there sadly depending on what PW chooses to add....

With the addition of NW it may as well be. The only difficult things to get now are R9, refines, and shards. You can recast R9 in a couple of months of NW, less if you actually make money from other things and you can easily farm WS to get your final cast. We're a P2win P server.
  • marie10
    marie10 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Why would i get it for the regular price, when the whole set has been cheaper? it would make no sense, and its not end game gear, it would be stupid to pay the regular amount now when r9rr is around, and then get the rest of the matts for the r9rr.

and Chigenkaiona, private server really?.... go troll somewhere else, its not like every person can afford to get the whole set even with the cheap sale.

a lot of things were cheaper in some sales, packs, orbs and now sales arent that good anymore.

anyway why u need r9 that fast?
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Ew more r9 bows?

I like my buffs thanks.
  • Buff_me - Harshlands
    Buff_me - Harshlands Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I would be very happy if it never happend again, since my veno is already full R9. b:thanks
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    We just got the sale, let some time pass, I'm not ready yet anyway I need more money. =)

+1 b:avoid
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I just want MoG in dq points again. Doesn't matter if they're 250k points each.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

Then the only option you have is to be patient
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    With the addition of NW it may as well be. The only difficult things to get now are R9, refines, and shards. You can recast R9 in a couple of months of NW, less if you actually make money from other things and you can easily farm WS to get your final cast. We're a P2win P server.

Unless you can't participate in NW for whatever reason b:bye
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Requesting free r9 promotion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Why don't we just take away armor in the game, and give everyone GM wepeons.
    Everytime something gets chepaer, private servers is getting en adge over the official servers. Why not just shot these servers down and go play the private servers soon, lmao.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• MageFizban - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Everytime something gets chepaer, private servers is getting en adge over the official servers. Why not just shot these servers down and go play the private servers soon, lmao.

GM capes too. Then manifest virtue would be unstoppable.
  • MasterPerian - Lost City
    MasterPerian - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

If you want the sale cheap then wait for it. Maybe you will see it next year who knows. To be honest though. If you want to Jew everything to the top then good luck refining past +7. b:laugh
    What can you expect from filthy little heathens? Their whole disgusting race is like a curse. Their skin's a hellish red they're only good when dead they're vermin, as I said and worse. They're Savages! Savages! Barely even human. Savages! Savages! Drive them from our shore! They're not like you and me
    which means they must be evil we must sound the drums of war! They're Savages! Savages! Dirty redskin devils! Now we sound the drums of war!
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Honestly, they could bring it back this month to take advantage of tax season in the U.S.

Just sayin'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Same conversation when tt80, 90, 99 came out. "OMG everyone is gonna be OP". Then comes R8, same sht, then nirvi, same, R(, and recasting. It's never gonna end. Eventually R9 will be what tt80-90 is.....worthless. How about every time an new instance comes to pwi, the game is broken. Same ole sht every time. Wait tfor the sale and grab it then. As a matter a fact, by the time they do the next sale, some new gear will come out right after. Wait for the expansion.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Unless you can't participate in NW for whatever reason b:bye

I think it's time to play a different game b:chuckle

PWI should never bring it back just like the 22 gold per 100 packs and 5 ocean orbs/3x Mirage orb/2x Flame Orb for 100g b:pleased but keep it a secret so people have something to hope for b:laugh
  • Naturion - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options

Why do you feel like you have to exaggerate?, when new gears are introduced the old gears gets cheaper, thats how every game evovles, now there has been 2 new reforges for r9, the first reforge and the second reforge.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Why do you feel like you have to exaggerate?, when new gears are introduced the old gears gets cheaper, thats how every game evovles, now there has been 2 new reforges for r9, the first reforge and the second reforge.

It doesn't get cheaper if the new gear requires the old gear... in most cases that drives the price of the old gear up because the demand for it grows because people want the new gear. The only reason Nirvana is dirt cheap is because of Nation Wars, which is also the only reason we have so many R9R2/3/999 whatever running around. Oh, and when something does rise or fall in price it's not usually a direct result of the company's action, it's because the economy naturally changes to what players do once something new becomes available and the way it becomes available.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Ohh boy. This thread again.

Mods have no obligation to listen to your request. You don't even have a poll asking for other ppl's input so essentially this thread is "make a sale so natution can afford r9 sooner"
This discussion has been closed.