Lvl 105

Options

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I can't think of a more boring way to lvl up. 2 or 3 more lvls is not going to make you that much better at pvp. Pretty sure 105 is still a small % of the server. Reality is you probably getting owned by a 101/103 toon with better gear than you...

Just bring the goon glich back. Most of the ppl qqing about it will probably still not use it... LOL

Level 103 take 10% less damage from 105.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    If this is not a troll, I just lost faith in humanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Steellust - Sanctuary
    Steellust - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Lvl 105 takes 100% damg from 103.
    Lvl 102 does 90% damg on lvl 105.

Still lvl alone is not why you get owned. It's the gear and skill of the players that matters most. Most cases ppls defence is overwhelmed by the attackers. 2 or 3 lvls or 10% damg reduction not going to make a diff. Unless you are talking about a 1 on 1 and even then gear will most likely rule the outcome assuming both ppl to be skilled at playing their toon.
  • SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Lvl 105 takes 100% damg from 103.
    Lvl 102 does 90% damg on lvl 105.

Still lvl alone is not why you get owned. It's the gear and skill of the players that matters most. Most cases ppls defence is overwhelmed by the attackers. 2 or 3 lvls or 10% damg reduction not going to make a diff. Unless you are talking about a 1 on 1 and even then gear will most likely rule the outcome assuming both ppl to be skilled at playing their toon.

Most people who play just Zhen and p. level through FC heads anyways...its annoying really...Leveling is a part of the game, why ruin it for yourself? All these people are buying FCs and buying Zhen from the PQ pits and then CSing their r9's. So now servers are full of p. leveled noobs with OP as hell gear. You don't have to know your class well to 1shot someone with a r9+12 weapon...
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    When the level cap becomes higher then 105(Max gear lvl list is 150 in AH), and the XP amount needed is reduced for 102-105, to a very much smaller and doable mount within a short amount of time for people who can't play a lot, then all current level 105 fc dragoon babies and legit 105 players will all be under the same label of "Your 105? Nothing special anymore" category.

Actually that's not the current case. Since PWI had to reduce their max level from 150 to 105 back when they went from P2P to F2P, they just scrunched the amount of experienced needed for 105-150 into 101-105. Why do you think the experience amounts increased on such a high rate at the 101-105 stage?

I may be wrong though, as I have never played it back when it was P2P, and/or when the level cap was 150.

As others have stated, the only options left are to deal with it or quit.
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Skaitavia wrote: »
    Actually that's not the current case. Since PWI had to reduce their max level from 150 to 105 back when they went from P2P to F2P, they just scrunched the amount of experienced needed for 105-150 into 101-105. Why do you think the experience amounts increased on such a high rate at the 101-105 stage?

I may be wrong though, as I have never played it back when it was P2P, and/or when the level cap was 150.

Really now? I didn't play PWI that long, so what your saying actually makes a lot more sense.
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

I quit, oh wait I'm 105 aready.....DERP!!! Hi Skai, salking you in the forums now.....b:chuckle
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Hahahah hi Zarkin :D

I won't be able to make it to NW this weekend due to Chinese New years, so we'll have to postpone our last NW together to a later weekend!

And that's what I have always assumed/been told about the level cap experience requirements.
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

The chinese pay to play version has almost nothing to do with current PWI... they even have different skill trees. PWI was f2p from the beginning.
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Who want to do the same boring **** every day in a video game? I do enough of the same thing over and over in my daily life. WTB 1 Billion EXP! WIll take 7 day ban for old goons! b:surrender
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
  • shashahah
    shashahah Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    let the fact aside that i didnt read any of the responses...

its possible to lv to 105, even if u start from lv 1 on
    just needs a bit time and dedication
    but its possible

i did it, a friend of mine did it
    enough proof on my side
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Most people who play just Zhen and p. level through FC heads anyways...its annoying really...Leveling is a part of the game, why ruin it for yourself? All these people are buying FCs and buying Zhen from the PQ pits and then CSing their r9's. So now servers are full of p. leveled noobs with OP as hell gear. You don't have to know your class well to 1shot someone with a r9+12 weapon...
    This, skill is out of the question when it comes to this game as the right credit card, and the extremely over powering cash shop!
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I can't believe what I just read O.O
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Hannsel - Dreamweaver
    Hannsel - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    when the original archosaur devs were fired the level cap was reduced to 105 because some parts of the map were "incomplete" or something along those lines.
  • dragonfire3001
    dragonfire3001 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    As a 101 R8 weapon seeker with 2 parts R8r armor I can't solo PV in time to do multiple runs per token. The people who do that, what kind of crazy gear do they have.

i have a friend thats a seeker with g15 gear and solos pv 2 runs a day any xp is good xp
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I've gotten it twice so far.

xD It's lovely because I'm never used to seeing all of those 0's. And it jumps me up 0.7% when I was 103. Now it's only 0.6% b:sad

Lucky! I've gotten 1 mil twice, the rest has always been the 100k. b:cry

In any case, at level 103, doing Morai dailies/CS/base quests and 12 hours of deep reflection gives me 1-1.1% every day. Considering I can get all those dailies done in less time than it takes for my attendance quest to finish, I'd say the situation is pretty damn good now. If I had more time to play for PV/Cube, I'd be moving along even faster.

I'd say PWE has done a very good job of making 105 possible for people who didn't glitch goons. It will still take time and commitment to reach 105, but it's definitely a reasonable goal now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    How valuable is it to be 105 ?
    Besides of course the extra stat points and obviously important, the higher level genie;
    How much will it do for your chance to hit vs being hit by 101 players and what does it do for your pdef and mdef vs lower level players ?
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    How valuable is it to be 105 ?
    Besides of course the extra stat points and obviously important, the higher level genie;
    How much will it do for your chance to hit vs being hit by 101 players and what does it do for your pdef and mdef vs lower level players ?

Being 105 has a number of advantages, a lot of people don't see how attractive it is as to them it is just a few extra stat points.

105's take reduced damage from anyone below level 103, have the ability to make better genie builds, access to more apo and the copper paperweights from NW and not to mention being able to see any level in stealth with stealth pots.

So there are a number of reasons to go for 105. For most the time, cost and effort needed to get there will outweight the benefits but for some that are able to solo pv it is certainly acheivable in a reasonable timeframe.
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i have a friend thats a seeker with g15 gear and solos pv 2 runs a day any xp is good xp

I can do two runs a day. Its two runs per token that is hard. That means the first run finishes is less than 15 minutes and you start a new run before token timer ends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    At lvl 102 I get about 2% exp from doing morai dailies, pv 100+ with 1 other toon(lvl100), marraige quest, 20 exp things from morai(2m exp total), crazy stones and reflective with 4-5 shards. If I do my bounty hunters, maybe 2.1-2.2%, if that. It's a long process. FF gives me about 1-1.5% running with 1 other toon(lvl100). I can run about 4 FF's in about 2.2 hrs on my barb. I've gotten 1m exp from crazy stones about 8 times, never 10m exp, most of the time 100k. It feels like it takes forever. I wish they would fix the dragons, give the exp back so I can run full FF's. I stop at the heads cuz the rest seems a waste.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    -no-

-yes-
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    when the original archosaur devs were fired the level cap was reduced to 105 because some parts of the map were "incomplete" or something along those lines.

It does makes sense, although FB109 (Warsong/Nirvana) were pretty much complete so I don't see the reason they didn't make the cap lvl109 or 110 at least.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • gmaerboy1284
    gmaerboy1284 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    hello all

1300M exp to get lvl 104 good how you can get it !!!

nothing in game can give enought exp to farme for lvl UP !!

can GM banne me for 7 days and give me 2 days in FF to glitch dragon ??

all lvl 105 did glitch of FF and only got 7 days of banne for it that not fair.

in PWI pro gamer can only do some PK PVP bored to do PVE at doing the same instance for the last 4 years

PK PVP is based on lvl for must of class how you only banne 7 days to someone steel lvl 105 of the game ???

NOT FAIR

make new gem right clic with 2 or 5 m exp we cant lvl in PWI help us

Well the problem is PWI does not have the license to allow us to lvl past 105. THe amount of xp from 100-105 is that same amount it takes from 100-110 in maliyasa *true fact*
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I can do two runs a day. Its two runs per token that is hard. That means the first run finishes is less than 15 minutes and you start a new run before token timer ends.

2 runs per token isn't hard.. I solo 12 runs a day (6 per token) and that is extremely easy.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    2 runs per token isn't hard.. I solo 12 runs a day (6 per token) and that is extremely easy.

No offence but you are making it sound like anyone trying to run solo pv should be doing it easily. 6 runs per token is almost at the max amount you can possibly acheive and can only be done by experienced players with top end gear. I have a +12 weapon but lack the magic attack due to my build so therefore only run 4 per token.

For those that don't have top end gear please don't get discouraged from running pv. I would suggest to do it in squads, it is still very good xp and for 15mins a day is better xp per time than running an fc in most cases.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    No offence but you are making it sound like anyone trying to run solo pv should be doing it easily. 6 runs per token is almost at the max amount you can possibly acheive and can only be done by experienced players with top end gear. I have a +12 weapon but lack the magic attack due to my build so therefore only run 4 per token.

For those that don't have top end gear please don't get discouraged from running pv. I would suggest to do it in squads, it is still very good xp and for 15mins a day is better xp per time than running an fc in most cases.

No offense taken lol.. I really don't get offended by being called an experienced, top end geared player b:chuckle

I'm not trying to discourage anyone from doing pv, quite the opposite, I was trying to say that it is not a difficult instance and multiple runs are easily doable. Obviously class and gear are going to affect the number of runs you can do per token, but even with mediocre gear it is very reasonable to shoot for more than one run per token.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    No offense taken lol.. I really don't get offended by being called an experienced, top end geared player b:chuckle

I'm not trying to discourage anyone from doing pv, quite the opposite, I was trying to say that it is not a difficult instance and multiple runs are easily doable. Obviously class and gear are going to affect the number of runs you can do per token, but even with mediocre gear it is very reasonable to shoot for more than one run per token.

Expel zhen easymode along with seeker
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    So my RL girl got the 10m exp on her 100 psycic last night. She barely did morai quests and only recently started. I'm jealous cuz she had 91% to hit 101, got the 10m and hit 101 off of it. She had her R9 waiting in her bank. I've been doing Morai for my skill books forever in a day and have never gotten it. I been working towards 103 for a while. I'm not jealous of the R9, cuz im R9s2/s3, but I am jealous of the 10m exp. So funny too. Before she clicked the little stone, she kept saying 1m 1m 1m 1m come on 1m. I was like, I wish i got the 10m, F the 1m. She lvl's and says "woooooot!!! I lvl'ed, wow there's a lot of zeros". I looked at her like, lucky you lol Grats to her though. b:laugh
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • BlubZ - Heavens Tear
    BlubZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Well the problem is PWI does not have the license to allow us to lvl past 105. THe amount of xp from 100-105 is that same amount it takes from 100-110 in maliyasa *true fact*

PW-MY is like 2 years behind from PWI and just FYI PW-MY is lisenced game not this one since PWI is sister company of Beijing Perfect World or was back then i dun care tho it doesnt matter this game is still money sucking blah :D

and before some1 says why im on lurking on these forums answer is : cuz i can :D
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    A cleric just posted a video of Pv, he did 104-105 in a month, yes a lot of 105 used goonz, but not everyone, stop be lazy and go do FC or w/e. I know a sin that get to 105 by solo FC everyday.
    your leaving out a whopping load of information to make the poster seem like hes lazier than really is when there are infact alot of factors that are needed such as old accounts, gear, and partners.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1559371&page=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan