Petition for Delayed Server Updates

ImRenowned - Lost City
ImRenowned - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
ok lets do this

due to the recent upbringing of server issues the past few months on and off we should be rewarded for our patience,understanding and self irony by being given a month reimbursement of 2x exp 2x or option 2 for being patient award that day with 2x exp and drops every maintenance this happens..
Post edited by ImRenowned - Lost City on

Comments

• Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i vouch!!! i want x4 (exp drop dq) permanently! b:dirty
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    where's the "no" option?
  • Wendigo - Momaganon
    Wendigo - Momaganon Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    where's the "no" option?

^this
  • ImRenowned - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Im pretty sure no one would say no but, i can add one if youd like. Its honestly a decent poll given the past few updates.
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Im pretty sure no one would say no but, i can add one if youd like. Its honestly a decent poll given the past few updates.

I'm saying no because this is a bloody stupid poll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Gwok_Jing - Sanctuary
    Gwok_Jing - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i would say no NO TY
  • sassy52
    sassy52 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i say yes for 2x exp and spirit... it is 5:44 am here now and server still not up b:thanks
  • M/egadetH - Harshlands15
    M/egadetH - Harshlands15 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    beggers..... with ideeas like this there would be no difference between a pirate server and a official one... NW made getting the nirvana gear to easy already and so on.... This game will eatitself from inside with more ideeas like this ^^
  • SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    why are the only options a day or a month? what about jsut for the remainder of the week? O.o
  • VorseKiller - Sanctuary
    VorseKiller - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    **** nuubs cant live without double drops and use everything as excuse lol get a life =D
    edited February 2013
    ikr b:pleased
  • Sparafucile - Harshlands
    Sparafucile - Harshlands Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hmmm, there's no option to vote for 2x cookies..? b:sad
    I have Luke Skywalker on a wibble-wobble; your argument is invalid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.
    Don't call me a care bear; I don't care whether you can bear me or not

Sparafucile: SweetieBot, pple is NOT a word
    SweetieBot: Your face is not a word
  • ImRenowned - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    i thought about the remainder of the week but because of the update delays being so spread it wouldnt be pos or negative. and as for ideas like this which is easily understood with new nw content releases and farming 2x = badges, mats, dq, and other items not givens from a weekend instance
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hmmm, there's no option to vote for 2x cookies..? b:sad

I second the motion for 2x cookies

I don't see why the USA people should be rewarded for sleeping through PWI's fail maintenance week after week - if that means the people who actually lose entire nights of game play also lose out what's the big deal getting shafted by pwi is the only daily event we're allowed to participate in. (yes I have my cranky on)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ImRenowned - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    **** nuubs cant live without double drops and use everything as excuse lol get a life =D

i wouldnt quote nubs but people work on alts, and double drops just helps even out market in my opinion with these awful sales seeing game is more ptw now it evens the playscale
    edited February 2013
    dude just stick with kitty cannon or what **** you were posting and stop begging, you are making a fool out of yourself and it's embarasing.

2x was enough already before holidays and afther, just stop ;).If you like that sort of stuff that much just go on pirate server ;). b:byeb:bye

It's prob a big Valentine update or smth like that...
  • SaphirHealer - Archosaur
    SaphirHealer - Archosaur Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You obviously like the markets over saturated then...I remember when the only 2x we got was durring the month of Anni and christmas...now ppl rage if they go 2 weeks with no 2x.......c.c oversaturating markets doesnt fix an already broken economy
  • ImRenowned - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    dude just stick with kitty cannon or what **** you were posting and stop begging, you are making a fool out of yourself and it's embarasing.

2x was enough already before holidays and afther, just stop ;).If you like that sort of stuff that much just go on pirate server ;). b:byeb:bye

It's prob a big Valentine update or smth like that...

i didn't realize i was making a fool of myself "afther" making this poll im sorry.
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited February 2013

So sure no one would say no eh?b:embarrass
  • isc
    isc Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'd say 50silver to all accounts for every 5 minutes after initial maintenance window closes.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'd say no...
    I know server delays might be annoying for some but asking 2x event compensation for it is a bit too much.

Every time something happens people demand/ask for 2x compensation.

And honestly, I don't really see what's the big deal b:surrender if servers are down just go read a book, watch a movie, etc. plenty of things to do.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ImRenowned - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    So sure no one would say no eh?b:embarrass

#spoketoosoon hahaha
  • anyfuelknothat
    anyfuelknothat Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'd say no...
    I know server delays might be annoying for some but asking 2x event compensation for it is a bit too much.

Every time something happens people demand/ask for 2x compensation.

And honestly, I don't really see what's the big deal b:surrender if servers are down just go read a book, watch a movie, etc. plenty of things to do.

I would say NO as well
  • Shdknght - Dreamweaver
    Shdknght - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I would say no as well, its not their fault that things happen. Its a game, no ones fault and its not like they want this to happen cuase we player get upset and they have to deal with it, would you want to have all this nonsense on your lap :/ .
    Its saying like mother nature knocked down your tree, now mother nature owes you a new one. Ya no.... things happen get over yourself and A) Wait B) Play another game to kill time C) Go Outside for a bit Or D) Nap/Sleep/Get Food/ Video Game system
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    We dont need another x2 so soon after the last two

yeah it sucks we cant log on but there is other things we can do while we wait
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    just no
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    No.

Is this really what the playerbase has come down to? Any small fault or mistake PWE makes, and they instantly demand compensation? It's like saying you want a free meal at a restaurant when your food is late 10 minutes.

I do not see a point in continuing this thread.

~closed.
This discussion has been closed.