Sat night tw

2»

Comments

• Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    err, 2.

seems like u should fish for more people to come back out then, gotta find some more people to shut me down >=) cause i had quite the amount of free reign

@saeidon nice to know people can still enjoy an entertainment thread withou the purpose of needing to sound right
  • __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    seems like u should fish for more people to come back out then, gotta find some more people to shut me down >=) cause i had quite the amount of free reign

@saeidon nice to know people can still enjoy an entertainment thread withou the purpose of needing to sound right

inviting another guild to ours just to win TW? noes.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Lupko - Momaganon
    Lupko - Momaganon Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    if you are gonna post on an alt because you got clowned for being a hypocrite posting on your main, at least be clever enough to do it from a different account.

radiance made a mockery of itself before other people did it, so take it to rad forums for them opening the door.

lol...did ya spend much time figuring out that that lil sin is mine? ya must be from Anonymous squad...
    I just did the same thing as others...and was waiting who will catch first...gratz you are the one. Btw, is it easier to recognize my alt now?

Interesting that some ppl can post from alt, some are not allowed...

Anyway, hope you had nice feeling with your discovery.

And according to that you can start writting something not nice about me/Rad/whoever you choose.

inuf of wasted time here with replying to silly posts
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    lol...did ya spend much time figuring out that that lil sin is mine? ya must be from Anonymous squad...
    I just did the same thing as others...and was waiting who will catch first...gratz you are the one. Btw, is it easier to recognize my alt now?

Interesting that some ppl can post from alt, some are not allowed...

Anyway, hope you had nice feeling with your discovery.

And according to that you can start writting something not nice about me/Rad/whoever you choose.

inuf of wasted time here with replying to silly posts

now you are just being ridiculous b:chuckle

there is a difference between posting on an alt (like aes) and hiding on an alt, and sometimes even thats ok, i.e. Kossy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear
    GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    TW was fun!

Seems I came back to the game at the right time, I'd much rather lose a good TW than win a walkover.

While we're on the topic, Tainted should merge with War and Icup and spawn kill Rad.

WTF is ICUP? b:bye
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    inviting another guild to ours just to win TW? noes.

What's the difference between merging with a grou pof people and trying tor recruit the whole server like when you first tried to beat this same core?

Everyone is well aware of what lengths gd went to, to try to beat enrage in the first place lol.
  • Azurt - Heavens Tear
    Azurt - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Go Rad!

Oh wait... This forum's about GD vs Karma TW...

Nice Video, reminds me of pk... Even numbers and GD just melts. Too bad they couldn't put 320 in TW... 4 v 1 is more their strongpoint.

LOL

320, that wouldn't be good for certain troll archer with lag...
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    pretty much all of the factions have been formed by poachers...and dont even see it as the slight that it is intended to be.

gotta say, at least karma doesnt run around spreading lies about members to recruit...

if there was a merger with drakon...GDz could keep their spiffy abreviated name...GoldDrakonz :O and they can continue their recruiting patterns xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The Golden Dragons.

That sounds good. Make it happen guys!
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The Golden Dragons.

That sounds good. Make it happen guys!

1. You cut a hole in the box.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    the gift that is perfect for any occasion :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    the gift that is perfect for any occasion :o

I fail to see how this would be an appropriate gift to give on mother's day.
    Well..I mean..I can understand it if your mom's been lonely ever since your daddy left. No one to hold her tight and life has put her to the test.

Only in such occasion can you break 'em off to show her how much she really means. In the end we all love our mothers. I'm a mother lover, I assume you too sir, are a mother lover.
    The only solution to such a predicament may be or may not be indeed solveable by proceeding with the first step of cutting said hole in the box.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    I'm a mother lover, I assume you too sir, are a mother lover.

we should love eachothers mothers...btw mine is dead b:shocked

what about grandparents day?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    OMG what have I stumbled into?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    *finds this thread waaaaaaaay too late to join da fun drama* b:cry

*watches video and sees pro self refreshing bramble on cata barbs/DDing then switching to fox form and off to purge enemy cata barb (video doesn't show if I was successful, lol)...then watches self die to bms stunning+hf* b:cry bms never let me do my job properly b:sad

Bring less bms to next fight pretty please b:cute

p.s.

Scrubby is scaryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)