Sat night tw

Scrubby - Heavens Tear
Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Etherblade (West)
Post edited by Scrubby - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    WTB> better computer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • whyarcher88
    whyarcher88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    b:shocked How come gd lost?b:laugh
  • Lupko - Heavens Tear
    Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    heh, scrub got purged and died for the first time after 15 mins of slaughterhouse...GD, should have sent some personal hitmen for you...

well, i must say nice play...nice "come,drop bomb, flee tactics" works...nice team play

anyway in other vids with vents speech ya guys still sux (not mentioning some of those b:spit dialogues at karma vent, when i get there from time to time)...sorta of teenagers attitude when hitting small child...i know op gear may push ppl to think that they are smth uber, but it would suit you guys more to come back to earth and earn respect not as just OP hitting pwi j3rks but even as mature ppl that are above the pixel game...not sure if ya can manage that

see ya in game...btw i must admit i really like some of karma ppl, but 5 fingers on one hand are more than enough to count them

ehm, i enjoyed to play along with roc squad in nw...nicely organized
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    heh, scrub got purged and died for the first time after 15 mins of slaughterhouse...GD, should have sent some personal hitmen for you...

well, i must say nice play...nice "come,drop bomb, flee tactics" works...nice team play

anyway in other vids with vents speech ya guys still sux (not mentioning some of those b:spit dialogues at karma vent, when i get there from time to time)...sorta of teenagers attitude when hitting small child...i know op gear may push ppl to think that they are smth uber, but it would suit you guys more to come back to earth and earn respect not as just OP hitting pwi j3rks but even as mature ppl that are above the pixel game...not sure if ya can manage that

see ya in game...btw i must admit i really like some of karma ppl, but 5 fingers on one hand are more than enough to count them

ehm, i enjoyed to play along with roc squad in nw...nicely organized

It goes both ways.

Radiance would be better respected if they earn it instead of lording over others and doing what they themselves preach against. A lot of my disrespect for Radiance comes from the fact that they say one thing and do another. You say pretty words now but your members will go and do un-radiant things.

The other reason is that Radiance concerns themselves so much about being outgeared or something. Yet in spite of that, instead of working on improving your own gear and improving your TW skills, you complain about others' gear and try to satisfy yourself with petty things like bidding on an abandoned faction your alts, which neither earns you respect nor skill to gain that respect.

If Radiance takes a moment to stop being butthurt they might notice that RoC doesn't trash talk everyone just because we can beat them. It's not about hitting small children or oneshotting people with less gear, not that I think it flatters you to think yourselves as small children. We trash talk Radiance because Radiance talks too much *****. So before you go pointing fingers at dialogue in Karma maybe you should look to yourselves first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Sometimes, I just gotta back up Aesy in this forum.

On a personal level, I just don't see the need to spawn kill. Yet on Saturday, I happily spawn killed Radiance. Thing is, I was at the TWs where Radiance spawn killed Tainted during the TW, and after Tainted's crystal went down. On multiple occasions. By multiple people. Yet, every week I see from Radiance on how they are the self described good guys and don't spawn kill. Especially on a lesser geared or capable faction.

The trash talking Radiance does has to be embarrassing for Radiance at some point. Anyone with a brain knows it's completely misplaced. There was a distinct laugh in such, given a few hours before TW Rad's director was right in front of a bunch of Karma in south talking smack about TW.

Rad got farm killed out of the instance. A few silly people chose to stay and endure more deaths and charm ticks. A video of it isn't even worth watching, it was a slaughter.

It's one thing to have pride in your faction. It's another to be willfully ignorant. Anyone believing anything at face value from people in Radiance at this point is a tool.

But in the end? It's in Radiance's hands how they want to be seen, and act. If they're happy being the SpEd Asylum of the server, so be it.

On topic, massive hats off to GD. Just like the weekend before, that was a ton of fun. Lets do it some more. How do Saturdays sound?
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • EvaneraFan - Heavens Tear
    EvaneraFan - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Sometimes, I just gotta back up Aesy in this forum.

On a personal level, I just don't see the need to spawn kill. Yet on Saturday, I happily spawn killed Radiance. Thing is, I was at the TWs where Radiance spawn killed Tainted during the TW, and after Tainted's crystal went down. On multiple occasions. By multiple people. Yet, every week I see from Radiance on how they are the self described good guys and don't spawn kill. Especially on a lesser geared or capable faction.

The trash talking Radiance does has to be embarrassing for Radiance at some point. Anyone with a brain knows it's completely misplaced. There was a distinct laugh in such, given a few hours before TW Rad's director was right in front of a bunch of Karma in south talking smack about TW.

I'm not sure who is saying we "don't" spawnkill.(At least nowadays)
    Fact is: Yes, we've done it. Anyone who says we haven't is stupid. I'm also sure some members in Rad would do it to [karma/roc/desperate need] any chance they get.

That's just the simple truth.
    Evanera's #1 fan. b:victory
  • Teatimer - Heavens Tear
    Teatimer - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    if dont wanna be distracted from original topic, pls skill this post...rest can proceed to the wall of text...have funb:thanks

well, sometimes truth might be slightly different if able and willing to search for it...

e.g. is it true that saint never commited a sin in his/her life? proly not...and even cant justify according to one/two/few steps out of trend line...never said that Rad is kinda saint place, but I think that concentration of easygoing ppl in that faction is above HT standard...

farm killed out of instance...blah, that was boring part...just lost interest in your style of TW fight...ppl were given choice if they wanna stay or try to kill someone in there...
    existence and usage of AD and other invincibility skills/pots within base made spawnkilling available...even boosting spawnpoint towers with oneshoot dmg wont solve this part of tw "strategy"...if ya wanna use it, use it == your own choice. personally i dont see big issue with that after crystal is dead...but i'm proly not that radiant - you know better.

pride/ignorancy/etc...it's common everywhere, in each faction...those ppl usually leave after some time to spread hate among other ppl, leaving previous faction internally hurt...ppl like that always will be part of every faction (hard to distinguish them in few days/weeks) and depend on faction what place are they given among its members...btw it's kinda hard to manage 100-200 ppl from various countries/cultures/families with various attituted and intentions. It's normal that ppl come and go.
    Look into your lines too and discover bitter truth as well...will see what will happen after map reset...

Ppl usually get geared up and after they start to be comfortable with their gear, they might need to boost their egos and bad things might occur within faction...happened many times...

not mentioning interpersonal problems when one/few hurt ppl that cant get over/solve some problem (usually silly one) drag other friends from faction they are in...

Caesar got killed by few members that wanted to rule it within own intentions...and many other old factions died of that fact too...
    Ehm, why pinoy absorbed so many kamrage ppl? why skyline was formed? Different story - what bound ppl together to form Trololo? and proly now gather ppl into Karma?

howgh
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    I'm not sure who is saying we "don't" spawnkill.(At least nowadays)
    Fact is: Yes, we've done it. Anyone who says we haven't is stupid. I'm also sure some members in Rad would do it to [karma/roc/desperate need] any chance they get.

That's just the simple truth.

I'll screen shot the "We don't spawn skill" "We don't know show" "We can beat anyone" "We don't scam people" "We don't discriminate" and other garbage like random trolling of other factions by your Officers once Radiance forgets about this post and does it again.

There was no desperate need to spawn kill Tainted. Especially the people still in TT90 just learning to TW. That crosses the line of being mean to just plain sad. I can honestly say between that and recent antics by Radiance's members, I am flat out embarrassed for the good folk I know in Rad.
    wall of text

I'll let people like Knownase below with more patience for that kinda stuff reply to that. Yuck.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2013

pride/ignorancy/etc...it's common everywhere, in each faction...those ppl usually leave after some time to spread hate among other ppl, leaving previous faction internally hurt...ppl like that always will be part of every faction (hard to distinguish them in few days/weeks) and depend on faction what place are they given among its members...btw it's kinda hard to manage 100-200 ppl from various countries/cultures/families with various attituted and intentions. It's normal that ppl come and go.
    Look into your lines too and discover bitter truth as well...will see what will happen after map reset...

Yes, however factions choose to not acknowledge until they are backed into a corner. When Rad was QQing from being farmkilled by Karma in WC, it was extremely hypocritical when they did the same thing to RoC and Karma back then. Radiance would have done it if Karma was losing again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear
    Whirlwhind - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    oh wow!!! how did u get pwi to play on a leap frog? b:laugh
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Its called talent - some people have it, others wish they had it. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
    edited February 2013

Best mod ever if that happen, just sayin'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    wall of QQ

if you are gonna post on an alt because you got clowned for being a hypocrite posting on your main, at least be clever enough to do it from a different account.

radiance made a mockery of itself before other people did it, so take it to rad forums for them opening the door.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Wall of hypocrisy

Hi Lupko.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hi Lupko.

oh I bet you're so proud of yourself atm - you found out it's Lupko! (did you GC it?) don't forget to edit your next post ex-roc spyzor b:bye

back to the topic
    imo old GD would easily win this TW... GD + skyline > Karma + scrubs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    oh I bet you're so proud of yourself atm - you found out it's Lupko! (did you GC it?) don't forget to edit your next post ex-roc spyzor b:bye

back to the topic

I edited my post to shorten the quote inside the box. Also I'm not on the game; anyone can click on his name. It's not that hard, although I wouldn't be surprised if you thought that was some super spy tactic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Professor_X - Heavens Tear
    Professor_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Go Rad!

Oh wait... This forum's about GD vs Karma TW...

Nice Video, reminds me of pk... Even numbers and GD just melts. Too bad they couldn't put 320 in TW... 4 v 1 is more their strongpoint.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    back to the topic
    Go Rad!

Nice Video, reminds me of pk... Even numbers and GD just melts. Too bad they couldn't put 320 in TW... 4 v 1 is more their strongpoint.

Oooooh people within Rad don't agree with each other. I'm inclined to side with Professor_X in this matter. b:laughb:laughb:laugh Glad to see there's still some sense in a few Rad members. All hope is not lost!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    Rad should just merge with Skyline. It would actually be refreshing to the TW scene too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Go Rad!

ty, specifically didn't put any smack talking in original post because I just wanted to entertain

@other posts just lol, sillyness trying to bring another faction into everything and tbh a bunch of people from skyline went back to gd so we'll see if this gd + skyline will ROFLSTOMP what's in karma atm

I am glad I'm just a geared noob >=)
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I edited my post to shorten the quote inside the box. Also I'm not on the game; anyone can click on his name. It's not that hard, although I wouldn't be surprised if you thought that was some super spy tactic.
    although you were the one who checked it 1st - surprising?
    Oooooh people within Rad don't agree with each other. I'm inclined to side with Professor_X in this matter. b:laughb:laughb:laugh Glad to see there's still some sense in a few Rad members. All hope is not lost!

we don't?
    Rad should just merge with Skyline. It would actually be refreshing to the TW scene too.

and GD should merge with Drakon !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    back to the topic

but where would be the fun in that? it would've been a longer fight, but not by very much.
    +1 to Known's suggestion on Rad+Skyline merger though.

we had fun in TW for the first time in over a year, and our ego isn't even bruised from losing.
    gf karma, see you guys at TW, and leave some of your five million BMs in the base. b:shocked

leave it up to a select few to "troll" in world chat after, or random r9s3 psychics who have never been white before r9s3 and are now suddenly know-it-alls. :p so adorable.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
    edited February 2013

I strangely support this too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    although you were the one who checked it 1st - surprising?

we don't?

Can someone translate any or all of these "sentences?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    tbh a bunch of people from skyline went back to gd

err, 2.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    but where would be the fun in that? it would've been a longer fight, but not by very much.
    +1 to Known's suggestion on Rad+Skyline merger though.

we had fun in TW for the first time in over a year, and our ego isn't even bruised from losing.
    gf karma, see you guys at TW, and leave some of your five million BMs in the base. b:shocked

leave it up to a select few to "troll" in world chat after, or random r9s3 psychics who have never been white before r9s3 and are now suddenly know-it-alls. :p so adorable.

I didn't troll you guys last week! Whether I will this week depends on where you will bid >=)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    leave some of your five million BMs in the base.

I'll ensure BMs are in charge of under the crystal tea parties this week. Last Saturday Aes was in charge of that and she did a [Bleep] job at being a proper host.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    I didn't troll you guys last week! Whether I will this week depends on where you will bid >=)

but every time you STA'd me i disconnected, that counts as a troll. >:|
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    but every time you STA'd me i disconnected, that counts as a troll. >:|

And I will continue to STA you until you stop disconnecting. And also after you stop disconnecting.
    I'll ensure BMs are in charge of under the crystal tea parties this week. Last Saturday Aes was in charge of that and she did a [Bleep] job at being a proper host.

Geez, sorry! It's not my fault my squad (including me) are AoE hores and didn't want to sit in base -__-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    TW was fun!

Seems I came back to the game at the right time, I'd much rather lose a good TW than win a walkover.

While we're on the topic, Tainted should merge with War and Icup and spawn kill Rad.
    I love drinking tea