mystic gears-nub needs help :/

cuppiecakez
cuppiecakez Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Mystic
Hello all :) I am new to pwi and have decide to roll a mystic. I am really confused regarding all the different types of gears in this game, how they are upgraded, farmed, etc. Could an experienced mystic help me out a bit with this? What is the best gear route for a mystic on a budget that is going for mostly pve, but that could pvp in TW, and how do I get that gear? Ty in advance!

Also wondering what weapon type is best for mystic throughout the game.
Post edited by cuppiecakez on

Comments

• mrcharlyplustwo
    mrcharlyplustwo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Magic swords are pretty good.

At lvl60 go for the gold or green swords from the list on the pwi database.

See this post I made a little while ago:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1541891
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    For lvl 1-60 I suggest you to use the Dreamchaser pack, it's a free pack that give you weapons, armors, pots, a flyer, a mount and etc.. So if you get that pack you won't need to worry to buy gears or weapons until level 60-70.

To get the pack go on PWI's Facebook page scroll a bit to where they speak about the pack click on the link, enter that code DM8ZRS4 select the server and char you want it. (You can only get one by account so be sure you chose the good char)

For the rest 99% of the mystic use Arcane Armor (AA) and magic weapons, at low level it doesn't really matter which weapon you can use a wand, glaive, pataka or magic sword, but people usually don't worry between those 4 before level 100.

So level 1-60 you should use the stuff in the pack and save your coins for later armor.

At level 60-70 you can get the weapon TT60 call Ancient arbor, it's kinda cheap.

For level 70+ people usually use mold armors and weapons, they can be easy buy in Auction house or from other players.

For the armors for when you gonna be level 60-90 I suggest you to use molds or 3 stars with good stats. Some people might tell you to get TT70 than TT80 armors, but usually people don't get it cause they level too fast and it's hard to sell them, but anyway some molds are better than those and cheapest.

At level 85 you can get a weapon call Aquadash, it's a good weapon that you can use til level 100 and the good thing about that weapon she's easy to sell when you gonna be done with it.

But for level 1-60 you don't need to bother with that, just take your time to quest and learn your class, save your money for later and by the time you level you will probably make friends and get in a faction that will be able to help you with all of that. =)

Good luck and welcome in game. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Nostinor - Harshlands
    Nostinor - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I've been wondering, what would be the best TT70 weapon for Mystic's then? Sayakumni's Light, Grief's Breath or Acalanatha Wand?
    edited February 2013
    I've been wondering, what would be the best TT70 weapon for Mystic's then? Sayakumni's Light, Grief's Breath or Acalanatha Wand?

Doesn't really matter at that level, take the one with the stats you prefer, it's not a big deal.
    I was personally using a Skyamunis light at lvl70 (it's a mold weapon not a TT one) and Glaive of Divinity (mold again) at lvl79 to 85 and at lvl85 a Aquadash to lvl100.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    One good thing about Sakayumni is that you can get it for free if you have the divine honors.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • freakiie1
    freakiie1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What kind of gears are best for mystic endgame? I keep seeing g16 nirvy recast...but i have no idea how to get that, if it's craftable, and what gear can be made into it..pls help
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    r9rr is the best you can get.

Normal r9 and g16 Nirv are about equal, but they don't compare to r9rr.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited February 2013
    To get the G16 the steps are:

TT90->TT99->Nirvana->Nirvana second recast->Nirvana third recast (G16)

For the TT90/99, you need TT mats, for Nirvana you need cannies. (that now can be easy to get by NW.

Nirvy first and second recast need cannies, 3rd recast is a mold and 30 badges and 1 essense each piece. Cannies can be get by NW and the mold/badges/essences for G16 can be farm in a instance that people go at lvl 100+. (the cape and head need 10~15 more cannies than the pants/legs/chest/wrists)

If you wear the TT99 before craft the Nirvana they gonna be bound on you which mean you will need the tailor craft to recast it.

It's possible to do a other way which is:

Lunar->Nirvana->Nirvana second recast->Nirvana 3rd recast.

Lunar can be a bit harder to get than TT mats, but that have the advantage to not bound while TT bound.

It's the same thing for the weapon, but for the the Nirvana part you need rapture beside cannies. (also can be get in NW)

Ofc the best is R9 3rd recast, but it's more expensive than G16 Nirvy.

If you want info about R9 let us know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• freakiie1
    freakiie1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    To get the G16 the steps are:

TT90->TT99->Nirvana->Nirvana second recast->Nirvana third recast (G16)

For the TT90/99, you need TT mats, for Nirvana you need cannies. (that now can be easy to get by NW.

Nirvy first and second recast need cannies, 3rd recast is a mold and 30 badges and 1 essense each piece. Cannies can be get by NW and the mold/badges/essences for G16 can be farm in a instance that people go at lvl 100+. (the cape and head need 10~15 more cannies than the pants/legs/chest/wrists)

If you wear the TT99 before craft the Nirvana they gonna be bound on you which mean you will need the tailor craft to recast it.

It's possible to do a other way which is:

Lunar->Nirvana->Nirvana second recast->Nirvana 3rd recast.

Lunar can be a bit harder to get than TT mats, but that have the advantage to not bound while TT bound.

It's the same thing for the weapon, but for the the Nirvana part you need rapture beside cannies. (also can be get in NW)

Ofc the best is R9 3rd recast, but it's more expensive than G16 Nirvy.

If you want info about R9 let us know.

Ty for your post Bella. This sounds like it's very expensive...can anyone give me a guesstimate of how much gold that would all cost? As well as a cost on R9rr?
  • nattygirl
    nattygirl Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hey all~ What is cheapest route to go if you are planning a mostly pve mystic, for end game gear? Only pvp I will be doing is NW
    edited February 2013
    nattygirl wrote: »
    Hey all~ What is cheapest route to go if you are planning a mostly pve mystic, for end game gear? Only pvp I will be doing is NW

For PvE Nirvana 3rd recast is now easy to get and totally enough for PVE, for NW well the best gears you get better you can do, G16 is ok for now for NW, but you need to refine it and shard it cause R999 hurt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nostinor - Harshlands
    Nostinor - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What should a Mystic shard their armour with? Citrines, Garnets or Sapphires?
    edited February 2013
    What should a Mystic shard their armour with? Citrines, Garnets or Sapphires?

Never sapphires in gears. Only in the weapon. Cit and garnet, you can mix both unless you have high refine and be able to just shard in garnet and keep good hp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Magus_X - Dreamweaver
    Magus_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    r9 alone is more costly than g16..not to think about r9rrb:shocked

g16+12 refine with good hp and phy def shard(thinking of lvl12 shards) will be my endgame cuz i cant play a lot or put enough cash to get r9rr. may be i try to get r9 ring but that is my max limit..

good luck with your gearb:victory