Recording?

Options
Yzdrazil - Raging Tide
Yzdrazil - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics
So I have this Youtube channel where I am going to upload some gaming videos.
So what I am asking for in this thread is if you know any FREE and good recordning program. I am currently using Hyper Cam 3.2 but I want something better. Also I may do a playthrough/let's play with the psychic class and I want to be able to record my own voice, any tips on that since I am a complete noob at it. b:shocked
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RL girl playing male Phychic.. So no flirting please... b:surrender
Post edited by Yzdrazil - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Facerolled - Raging Tide
    Facerolled - Raging Tide Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    MSI afterburner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    boogiepanda | Demon Archer || Facerolled | Demon Wizard

tinyurl.com/PWIArcherWizardPvP
  • Tacobutt - Harshlands
    Tacobutt - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    BB flashback express is free and will upload right to youtube check it out
    this xmas i wanna see a baby jesus some where in game for event make it random hide and seek out baby jesus i wanna win prizes
  • MrDiavolo - Sanctuary
    MrDiavolo - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    So I have this Youtube channel where I am going to upload some gaming videos.
    So what I am asking for in this thread is if you know any FREE and good recordning program. I am currently using Hyper Cam 3.2 but I want something better. Also I may do a playthrough/let's play with the psychic class and I want to be able to record my own voice, any tips on that since I am a complete noob at it. b:shocked
    A very good program to record your gameplay and your voice too (it can record webcam too) it is Mirrilis Action , it is free , also you can record with Fraps (but you must pay for it) or just try his demo version.
    Take care!Good luck with your videos!
    (You can edit them with Cyberlink Powerdirector 10)
    Glad to help.