INI Human Male editing codes.

Options
Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
edited February 2013 in The Fanatics Forum
I'm only posting this here since I've posted on the fanatics forum for this type of request SEVERAL times, I don't mind if this is moved, I'd just like a reply.
Please post the code aswell as a picture of it on a toon for a preview, tyvm
b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
Post edited by Tide_Surfer - Archosaur on

Comments

• VVarSmite - Sanctuary
    VVarSmite - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    That was kinda vague. You want a ini code for tideborns that make them look less human though I'm assuming. I would suggest googling ini edits and one of the guides has an in depth part about making tides have EG skin and eyes. The rest is just shrinking down ears a lot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

\/enice ~ 101 seeker
    VVarSmtie ~ 101RB assassin
    ArchSlayerZ ~ 100 blademaster
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    edited February 2013
    Options
    That was kinda vague. You want a ini code for tideborns that make them look less human though I'm assuming. I would suggest googling ini edits and one of the guides has an in depth part about making tides have EG skin and eyes. The rest is just shrinking down ears a lot.

No, I want ini codes for human males for my alt wizard, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    So basically, you want someone to make you a .ini file for a human looking human with an associated picture.

1. Be careful what you wish for. I've seen some pretty dumb looking .ini edits.
    2. If that's not lazy, I don't know what is.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
    edited February 2013
    Options
    So basically, you want someone to make you a .ini file for a human looking human with an associated picture.

1. Be careful what you wish for. I've seen some pretty dumb looking .ini edits.
    2. If that's not lazy, I don't know what is.

I want to see other designs, it's not being lazy, I've always seen you have a bad attitude on here, but it's not being lazy, I'm not good at designing my own characters, .ini edits aren't always to give one class another class's unique feature.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    So you already tried the ini. archive in the fanatics forum and looking though the list they have linked on another website? Also, you can use the same codes for blade-masters as you can for wizards. They would come out looking exactly the same, so look through that folder too. If you must have someone make the code for you, all I can see is advertising for it in the fanatics forum and just hope someone will do it for you. In general discussion you are just going to get trolled.

If all else fails, make the ini. edit yourself. It is very easy and there are multiple guides on how to do it in the beginners sub-forum. Good luck.
    edited February 2013
    Options
    So you already tried the ini. archive in the fanatics forum and looking though the list they have linked on another website? Also, you can use the same codes for blade-masters as you can for wizards. They would come out looking exactly the same, so look through that folder too. If you must have someone make the code for you, all I can see is advertising for it in the fanatics forum and just hope someone will do it for you. In general discussion you are just going to get trolled.

If all else fails, make the ini. edit yourself. It is very easy and there are multiple guides on how to do it in the beginners sub-forum. Good luck.

I have looked through them and I didn't find any human male ones that I liked, they all looked like old men :s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I have looked through them and I didn't find any human male ones that I liked, they all looked like old men :s

Ah. I haven't looked through the human male presets on the website so I didn't know. I'll have to make some when I get the time then for people to use. Sorry. I hope someone helps you out. You can always try your hand at it if you want. Do you want EG hair or tb hair, or certain colors or anything like that? It would be good to mention if anyone decides to make you one. Would give an idea of what you are aiming for. Obviously the old man look you don't like.
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Ah. I haven't looked through the human male presets on the website so I didn't know. I'll have to make some when I get the time then for people to use. Sorry. I hope someone helps you out. You can always try your hand at it if you want. Do you want EG hair or tb hair, or certain colors or anything like that? It would be good to mention if anyone decides to make you one. Would give an idea of what you are aiming for. Obviously the old man look you don't like.

I kind of want to have a good look, not really anything special, just a unique look, one that looks like it's late teens/early 20's, I can't really think of anything specific =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    For some people it take a lot of time to work on a .ini edit (I know some people that need 2 hours to make it), I'm not sure people want to put hours in a .ini edit for someone without be sure he will like it and use it and without any guide lines for it. You should be more specific and give example.

Color of eyes/hair/skin, skinny or with form? Big lips/nose/eyes or small?

Look like a African, American or Chinese?

Make up or no make up? (some people like the male make up)

Happy, sad or angry?

Good looking definition is different for everyone, some people think Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen in Twilight) look hot while other think he's ugly.

It can seems stupid and you can say you can change what you don't like, but some creators don't like when people use their creations and modify it after.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited February 2013
    Options
    This is what I would want it to look like, pretty much that exactly, just without the elf feathers of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    If you can find the code for that, you can basically just copy-pasta the ini file.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited February 2013
    Options
    If you can find the code for that, you can basically just copy-pasta the ini file.

I found that pic on google images lol, and as far as I know, using male elf codes for male human, doesn't work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    moved to fantatics forum

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!