Make PWI playable as an MMORPG

Options
Kwandelan - Heavens Tear
Kwandelan - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Suggestion Box
1) Remove FF instance altogether from game. (Players have BHs to get a a small exp boost everyday anyway)
2) Cap APS to 3.33 MAX (including sparked dmg)

^Two simple solutions that will fix the game to a LARGE extent.
Sure most plvled nabs with maxed gear will ragequit, but PWI will benefit in the long run.

Make the game playable as an MMORPG is supposed to be played: Enjoying the content throughout the levels. Make dynamic, fun quests for players to enjoy.

You can keep your cashshop system with all your overpriced stuff going, as it is, at the same time! (In fact, my simple suggestions will actually benefit the company more with the gradual increase in playerbase over time)

Let the qq begin.
Post edited by Kwandelan - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I wouldn't mind dynamic, fun quests. I think for mid levels they were moving in the right direction, with the frog quests, and other new purple quests. As for aps, don't care either way. 5.0 or 3.33, doesn't matter. As for FF, I'm guessing that's FC, and I think there should be a level entrance of 80 to 85 maybe.

But I don't worry about other people and how they play. I tend to squad with faction members and friends, or friends of friends 99.9% of the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    PWI is a 7 year world mmo.

In order to be maintained and keep current for present day users, it needs a large workforce behind it. Since Wanmei obviously does not have a team as big and as dedicated to PWI as teams behind bigger mmos, PWI is left in shambles.

Fixing aps and/or removing FCC (would be better to disable hypers in there like in PWCN) wouldn't solve all the issues the mmo has.

This is not to say Wanmei can't handle PWI, they are simply too preoccupied with handling many mmos at once, a common fault of mmo developers in both China and South Korea.

The best way to fix PW would be to take the p2p version, add in all the new features from the f2p version, put in a newer engine that Wanmei has made off of Angelica, and revamp the visuals and combat. All they would need to do is expand the world a bit like the original devs intended and PW would be redeemable again.

This is unlikely to ever happen. I don't think a sequel would happen, and if it did, it would be too much unlike PW for it to be a decent mmo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Your idea is flawed.

A lot of people have spent a lot of money to get 4.0 or 5.0. Just capping it at 3.33 could theoretically eliminate a LARGE chunk of the existing playerbase.

You would also be unbalancing the game in the favor of archers as well. R9 third cast archers with DoT shards already can out DPS most 5.0 players, if it was reduced to 3.33, then archers would not only out DPS every other class, but by a humungus margin.

So, then you have a pissed off Archer playerbase, due to them suddenly being the new Sin, as well as players pissed at suddenly knowing that millions, billions, or trillions of coins they spent are now worthless.

Realistically, FCC needs to have a level cap implemented. 75 should be the minimum level to ENTER the instance, the quests should still require level 85 to activate. FCC 75-85 is a challenge, I wish people still did this instead of running alt fcc, or more commonly today, just buy exp room.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Naturion - Dreamweaver
    Naturion - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    If this game became p2p, id get pissed as hell after all the merchanting and all the years of farming. And beside i love aps :P i wish more mmo games had 5 aps roflb:laugh THATS HOW MUCH I LOVE APS
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    If this game became p2p, id get pissed as hell after all the merchanting and all the years of farming. And beside i love aps :P i wish more mmo games had 5 aps roflb:laugh THATS HOW MUCH I LOVE APS

Bubbles is talking about having a completely new PWI version(this would be 3rd version in series) with the more updated game engine and make it p2p and try to make it like pwi so they can have an automatic playerbase to start with. I dont think he/she meant make our current version p2p. That would be illogical
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I like 5 aps, makes sins kill themselves that much faster in NW
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I love how people always QQ about aps but not R9. Same boat in the end.

Anyway, I wouldn't play a game this dated as a P2P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Kwandelan - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I love how people always QQ about aps but not R9. Same boat in the end.

Anyway, I wouldn't play a game this dated as a P2P.

APS is a broken feature of the game; r9 is not. R9 is only an epicly op set of purchaseable gear that (usually) mindless people decide to buy with literally 600 to 6k $ in rl cash.

@Sarrafeline
    The idea isnt flawed. I did mention people who have spent considerably will qq and some will rq, but it'll definitely benefit PWI in the long run.
    Also maxing aps to 3.33 does not mean deleting or nerfing gear. It only means nerfing the -.1 aps on certain pieces to -0.05.
    Everyone will still be on the same boat, but just wont have that incredibly bugged attack speed on bosses/pvp (and thus will have to learn to use skills to a large extent).
    Also, nerfing aps does not restrict nerfing it for BMs/Sins. It will also have an effect on Archers. Ofc, IF pwi decides to implement the aps-nerf suggestion, they will surely make archers at par with bms/sins and others aswell (i.e., Archers will see a reduction in attack speed too, on their gear)
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    1) Remove FF instance altogether from game. (Players have BHs to get a a small exp boost everyday anyway)

Sure most plvled nabs with maxed gear will ragequit, but PWI will benefit in the long run.

Make the game playable as an MMORPG is supposed to be played: Enjoying the content throughout the levels. Make dynamic, fun quests for players to enjoy.

You can keep your cashshop system with all your overpriced stuff going, as it is, at the same time! (In fact, my simple suggestions will actually benefit the company more with the gradual increase in playerbase over time)

Let the qq begin.

What the hell have you been drinking? b:shocked
    After you people made 20 characters lvl 100 now you want FC removed? why dont you delete yourself, start from lvl 1 without FC, how's that sound? Maybe you will level in 2 years.
    People pls keep those noobs suggestions to yourself ans stop trolling
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    APS is a broken feature of the game; r9 is not. R9 is only an epicly op set of purchaseable gear that (usually) mindless people decide to buy with literally 600 to 6k $ in rl cash.

@Sarrafeline
    The idea isnt flawed. I did mention people who have spent considerably will qq and some will rq, but it'll definitely benefit PWI in the long run.
    Also maxing aps to 3.33 does not mean deleting or nerfing gear. It only means nerfing the -.1 aps on certain pieces to -0.05.
    Everyone will still be on the same boat, but just wont have that incredibly bugged attack speed on bosses/pvp (and thus will have to learn to use skills to a large extent).
    Also, nerfing aps does not restrict nerfing it for BMs/Sins. It will also have an effect on Archers. Ofc, IF pwi decides to implement the aps-nerf suggestion, they will surely make archers at par with bms/sins and others aswell (i.e., Archers will see a reduction in attack speed too, on their gear)

Your title kinda....yea.

I agree on the FF, or at least restricting hypers there.

But I don't think you've had enough end game exposure, or played enough NW to understand that APS is not as big of "the thing" anymore, not to mention its got a lot of fail in PvP (NW).

Really your complaint I would guess stems from your inability to hold aggro on bosses from APS characters. Thats a problem with your class - and something should be done to fix that, as opposed to nerfing others.

Understand that I have a 101 vit Barb, and I hate playing him in PvE cause the only thing he does better than my BM is provide Barb buffs.

If APS went down, nobody would really be able to tank vs casters or archers. Which means people would have to hold back. Holding back doesn't take much skill man.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Well they need to fix barb to be able to keep aggro on everything, it's not normal that on my mystic I cannot spark or I steal aggro. Barb need to have something to make them able to keep aggro even if someone was R999+12 DoT. Aggro is for PVE in PVE should be able to tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

Let the qq begin.

I have to disagree with your suggestions(which has beed suggested many times) in general.

Frost Covered City:I don't believe somehow capping FF at 75 will really change anything other than force players to quest/BH/Crazy stone etc etc more often. The biggest downfall of PW in my opinion is that the quest contenting is dull,boring and gets old very fast. PW's quest system really does not provide anything to keep most players wanting to come back again again to quest since the dynamics really don't change to much.

PW is a really old MMO and quite frankly it's questing system is not as appealing as much newer MMO's(which makes sense) to really grab a players attention, with all the recent changes to PW, it really pushes a player to just want to speed through the content and get to 100 as fast as possible, even the sales should give you a good indication of that.

This game really for the most part from what I see from a business perspective is just more of a money generator rather than trying to become an MMO that offers a large variety of fun new content or revamps. Maybe in the future it might change, maybe not.Quite frankly, most of the money to made in this game for the company players will probably spend in gear/fashion, and seeing as how the need to spend money at low levels on gear is not that important, PW may as well push players to get to a high level and spend larger portions of money then. That is where the money is at from what I can see.

APS:Nerfing APS in my opinion is really wont help anything on a large scale. With PWI's most recent updates, high aps characters really are not a major factor anymore as far as PVP is concerned. Being in APS gear for PvP can be very helpful still, but it also means you sacrifice a majority of your defenses thus making you more of a 1 shot(Unless you have r8r with -int stats and mdef adds similar to HaxNinja's build). I am not saying it is not a pain entirely, but I really don't feel it's a huge issue anymore. If you want to talk about real OPness,then look at s3 r9, but then again that is something that has not changed and probably never willb:chuckle.

I wont talk about APS at lower levels since you really can't have that much until 95-100.
    When it comes to PvE, really and truly most of the general player base has become accustomed to fast runs. APS really helps a lot of things sometimes. Let's say you have a squad with generally under geared players but one OP sin or just a sin with decent refines and APS. Even if your squad cant' tank the bosses, the fact that the sin has the refines/APS to do it really takes down the stress on your healer or the squad. It also somewhat eliminates the need to find a barb for certain things which can be a huge pain.

Meeeh...I don't feel like saying anymore so put it short..PVE is not a really a huge PvE issue it's more on the PvP side of things. The real problem is that PW has yet to fix the aggro mechanics of the game for PvE situations.b:shutup
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I think you're options are too limited so I didnt answer the poll.

How about:

Bring back goonz glitch.

Implement high level phys imm bosses with great drops

Change the wraith attack system so they attack more often, give greater rewards and huge xp (like FF) - some wraith attacks could be phys immune.

I dont know about just nerfing aps, I mean sins are squishy - they still die everytime I'm in a Snake squad, but again, they solo TT3's and other things that no one else can, so I guess they gotta do something.....

EDIT
    I have to disagree with your suggestions(which has beed suggested many times) in general.

Frost Covered City:I don't believe somehow capping FF at 75 will really change anything other than force players to quest/BH/Crazy stone etc etc more often. The biggest downfall of PW in my opinion is that the quest contenting is dull,boring and gets old very fast. PW's quest system really does not provide anything to keep most players wanting to come back again again to quest since the dynamics really don't change to much.

PW is a really old MMO and quite frankly it's questing system is not as appealing as much newer MMO's(which makes sense) to really grab a players attention, with all the recent changes to PW, it really pushes a player to just want to speed through the content and get to 100 as fast as possible, even the sales should give you a good indication of that.

This game really for the most part from what I see from a business perspective is just more of a money generator rather than trying to become an MMO that offers a large variety of fun new content or revamps. Maybe in the future it might change, maybe not.Quite frankly, most of the money to made in this game for the company players will probably spend in gear/fashion, and seeing as how the need to spend money at low levels on gear is not that important, PW may as well push players to get to a high level and spend larger portions of money then. That is where the money is at from what I can see.

APS:Nerfing APS in my opinion is really wont help anything on a large scale. With PWI's most recent updates, high aps characters really are not a major factor anymore as far as PVP is concerned. Being in APS gear for PvP can be very helpful still, but it also means you sacrifice a majority of your defenses thus making you more of a 1 shot(Unless you have r8r with -int stats and mdef adds similar to HaxNinja's build). I am not saying it is not a pain entirely, but I really don't feel it's a huge issue anymore. If you want to talk about real OPness,then look at s3 r9, but then again that is something that has not changed and probably never willb:chuckle.

I wont talk about APS at lower levels since you really can't have that much until 95-100.
    When it comes to PvE, really and truly most of the general player base has become accustomed to fast runs. APS really helps a lot of things sometimes. Let's say you have a squad with generally under geared players but one OP sin or just a sin with decent refines and APS. Even if your squad cant' tank the bosses, the fact that the sin has the refines/APS to do it really takes down the stress on your healer or the squad. It also somewhat eliminates the need to find a barb for certain things which can be a huge pain.

Meeeh...I don't feel like saying anymore so put it short..PVE is not a really a huge PvE issue it's more on the PvP side of things. The real problem is that PW has yet to fix the aggro mechanics of the game for PvE situations.b:shutup

I just read the above post and in fact, PWI made significant changes to certain quests so that at about level 70 you can get a large number of quests that only require 10-20mobs and you get 100k+ xp and good coin rewards. I did all of these and they help to level and learn your class (on my archer this is)

PWI just need to do more of these. Now that Im level 87 on my archer, Ive done all the good quests and the only levelling option is cs, bh and fc again. PWI should continue with the quest changes to make them worth it. I mean I still have the option to do those quests but to go kill 80 mobs for 40-50k xp (these are the old quests) - no thanks, thats just boring as bat.sh.it. There needs to be quests from 80 up with rewards like 2, 3, 4 or 500k xp - otherwise no one will bother.
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    5APS is least of PWI's problems right now. In NW, TW and PK 5APS is pretty much instant death b:laugh
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I think you're options are too limited so I didnt answer the poll.

How about:

Bring back goonz glitch.

Implement high level phys imm bosses with great drops

Change the wraith attack system so they attack more often, give greater rewards and huge xp (like FF) - some wraith attacks could be phys immune.

I dont know about just nerfing aps, I mean sins are squishy - they still die everytime I'm in a Snake squad, but again, they solo TT3's and other things that no one else can, so I guess they gotta do something.....

EDIT

I just read the above post and in fact, PWI made significant changes to certain quests so that at about level 70 you can get a large number of quests that only require 10-20mobs and you get 100k+ xp and good coin rewards. I did all of these and they help to level and learn your class (on my archer this is)

PWI just need to do more of these. Now that Im level 87 on my archer, Ive done all the good quests and the only levelling option is cs, bh and fc again. PWI should continue with the quest changes to make them worth it. I mean I still have the option to do those quests but to go kill 80 mobs for 40-50k xp (these are the old quests) - no thanks, thats just boring as bat.sh.it. There needs to be quests from 80 up with rewards like 2, 3, 4 or 500k xp - otherwise no one will bother.

When I am speaking of quest by the way, I am talking about PWI actually creating the drive or exciting desire to do them. Most of the quest in this game don't have that or don't create that kind of dynamic mood. :<.
  • Nerggal - Raging Tide
    Nerggal - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    aps isnt op anymore, u can one shot every single FCbaby even if they r r999 and u just are N3 if u know how to play b:surrender make real suggestions
    edited February 2013
    Options
    1) But I don't think you've had enough end game exposure, or played enough NW to understand that APS is not as big of "the thing" anymore, not to mention its got a lot of fail in PvP (NW).
    2)Really your complaint I would guess stems from your inability to hold aggro on bosses from APS characters.
    3)If APS went down, nobody would really be able to tank vs casters or archers. Which means people would have to hold back. Holding back doesn't take much skill man.

1)I know the game pretty much, and also know aps nabs die too fast nowadays, in TWs/NWs (thanks to Bramble). It does not mean "APS is not as big of "the thing" anymore"; it only means the cashshopped/plvled fails that knew only to stealth>spark>autoattack are nowadays failing coz they never learned to use their hell lot of skills/ they only relied on their epic +10 5.0 gear. Autoattacking doesnt require skill/bramble is not a big hurdle. In fact, IF pwi does nerf aps to 3.33, it will actually help the game since whoever that makes a sin(and most plvled bms too) will actually have to use their skills to pvp..not just autoattack.

2)I hold aggro pretty much, not 100%, but pretty much b:bye

3)The suggestion is to nerf aps to 3.33, not to 1.0. 3.33 itself is alot of damage already. And the nerfing suggestion is meant to well...read the thread title. It isnt coz I cant hold aggro against aps; the suggestion is there to make people play as a squad. A 3.33 good sin will still grab aggro from a plvled barb/ A 3.33 plvled sin will have to learn to use their skills to max the damage for themselves as well as the squad when in a squad with a good barb/tank.

The suggestion about APS nerf to 3.33 is about bringing balance to the game. It will make some things(read:instances) not possible to be soloed by a single person, yes. But it is for the greater good of the community. (Just yesterday a 5.0 +12 guy I happen to know asked me "what was the skill u used in NW that killed me instantly?" [it was bramble that some veno put on me]) b:shutup

EDIT/NOTE: Sins(and all other plvled aps nabs) still get to keep their op +10-+12 gear and wep/ only their attack speed is getting reduced. Only someone that gets 0rgasms from 5.0 will really qq to this suggestion.

NOTE #2: Brining APS down to 3.33 is not supposed to make the sins/bms suffer in pvp. In fact, logically, the Sin/Bm Class will benefit by having better pvpers among 'em...which dont just spark>autoattack and run away when it fails. 3.33 ITSELF is a big dmg boost combined with the highly refined wep/gear. (Also, 3.33 means plvled sins/bms wont kill themselves faster on a brambled target and will have to learn to bypass it)
    edited February 2013
    Options
    What the hell have you been drinking? b:shocked
    After you people made 20 characters lvl 100 now you want FC removed? why dont you delete yourself, start from lvl 1 without FC, how's that sound? Maybe you will level in 2 years.
    People pls keep those noobs suggestions to yourself ans stop trolling

All my 102 lvls were non-plvled (even with a 2 year+ break from pwi). tyvm b:byeb:shutup

I know every aspect of this game, right from the start. if you havent got anything good to say/discuss/debate, please gtfo from this thread. Ty.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    3)The suggestion is to nerf aps to 3.33, not to 1.0. 3.33 itself is alot of damage already. And the nerfing suggestion is meant to well...read the thread title. It isnt coz I cant hold aggro against aps; the suggestion is there to make people play as a squad. A 3.33 good sin will still grab aggro from a plvled barb/ A 3.33 plvled sin will have to learn to use their skills to max the damage for themselves as well as the squad when in a squad with a good barb/tank.

It wont. Believe me. If I spec'ed out for 3.33 sparked my DPH would go way up, the only difference would be I would not be HFing as much, and using my genie more for chi. Bout it....and no vit barb would be able to tank still. Sins would pull the same. Really, once 3.33 spark is achievable, its when Barbs become useless. Youd have to bring it way down.

100% sure, even been tested accidentally, and then tested further when I figured out I had not fully switched into my aps gear.

Also you're on my server, you're welcome to test with me...
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Joe - Momaganon
    Joe - Momaganon Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    lol seriously? Who needs FC to level? Even on level 103 I'm doing my decent 4% exp a day with runnign Phoenix Valley 8 times each day. Phoenix Valley always gives nice amounts of exp. People would just do more nix valley and I would like it this way. The only good thing that comes with FC (FF) is that you can get one random alt to level 40-50 instantly so you can then start nix valley them =P

What's wrong again with aps? Really this old story again? Simple roll an aps DD if you're jealous that you have to spend real money isntead of farming your stuff like others...aps in end-game PvP muahahhahr xDDD don't make me laugh.

APS is good for chi rebuild and farming purposes, that's all. Let the people level as fast as they can, do it my way isntead of complaining about fc: if they fail, make fun out of them. Laugh at them, blame them, maybe they quit, that's what you want anyways, don't you?

If I would play a new game and would get a end-game char as a gift then I would friggin learn how to play this char, it's never to late to learn your class, never. People that fail would always fail no mater the circumstances =P and people that own would always own because they are working their friggin @sses off to be able to own^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got at least one alt of any class above level 100.
    All decently geared and skilled (: .
    And the most important thing is: They are all fun to play ^.^ .
    b:laugh
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    The suggestion about APS nerf to 3.33 is about bringing balance to the game. It will make some things(read:instances) not possible to be soloed by a single person, yes.

Only instance that is soloable now is TT. All others are pretty much dead or require teamwork. I really don't see any reason to QQ about 5APS anymore. It's not big deal anymore. There's a lot of 4APS assassins with R9 Stage 3 weapons and they die in two-three shots, even with +10 refines and +10 VIT stones on gear. Gear needed for 4/5 APS just isn't match for full R9 Stage 3, or even full Stage 3 Nirv.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i Like 5 Aps, Makes Sins Kill Themselves That Much Faster In Nw

^
    That
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Another aps hater thread.

Aps is already cappped at 5. It could be higher, since archers and sins can reach 20 aps and many classes can reach 6.66-10 aps...

I might make a thread "Make more grinding + teamwork instances like FCC and stop capping aps!" I don't really want another instance or higher aps, but I figured if I go the other way with it that will balance out these QQ threads.

Gotta enjoy all the casters/vit builds who enjoy the fruits of people farming TT for them and bringing the cost of mats down to affordable prices, or making their BHs and FCCs run quicker and smoother, and then turn around and ***** about how OP they are.

And holy double posts, batman. And completely fair poll, btw.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    moved to suggestion box.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    PWI III
    No FF, No Cash Shop, More framable instances, better graphics, no rank gear!
    More HP for players on vit points/shard, get rid of the fail hp charms that everyone cried for back in the day, don't make cash shop items to fix a broken game!

Oh yeah no cash shop, F2P games generate more money than P2P.

So if it was free to play, remove charms/auto level stuffs/or anything related p2w!
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender
  • WenSon - Harshlands
    WenSon - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    option 4 : "i suck big time & I got creditcard: let FF and APS stay as it is"

so people not ur opinion suck ???

sigh...i hate people like you... your just stupid

actually i am 5 aps and also got some r9 parts already without using a credit card

5 aps is actually meaningless in high ranked pvp (in pvp i go axe...aps just for pve)

actually there is alot of content u can do with ur faction or friends
    people farm alot ws, lunar and aeu nowadays

u cant make endless quest storys when ur 101+ ... on that point u actually played the quest part of the game long ago
    usually u get some new quests with every addon

people dont need to lvl by fc... the old schoolers of us did it too... but new people need fc... why shouldnt they have a way to lvl up fast and become competetive in a shorter amount of time ?

when ur 100+ u just farm ur gear up...if u dont want to ... stop playn this game
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

ohai i'm a powerleved noob. i'm also a magic class so I think that it's pretty clear that nerfing aps wont hurt me, instead it will be in my benefit. So I guess I should ragequit my high level char because they removed an exp-gaining instance... making other players level veeery slowly... hmmm... yeah I cannot say that that makes sense. nope. not at all. maybe I should ragequit because I'm afraid of the ultra-skills players that will be raised with the new system of killing mob after mob. Erm... still doesnt make sense.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I don't care about hyper babies because all they end up is high leveled, unskilled, and low geared. They quit soon, or they actually learn their class, so makes no difference to me.

I don't care about aps because even if you cap'd it at 3.33 that's still plenty powerful enough for anyone with enough hp and skill to solo whatever they want. Even with below 3.33, with proper timing and teammates most bosses go down in 1-2 amps.

Either way neither FCC nor 5.0 will ever change. I would put money on it, but who would bet against it XD
  • Runemine - Dreamweaver
    Runemine - Dreamweaver Posts: 572 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    APS really isn\'t even good anymore lol and its cheap to get even if you want.

You get more exp from PV and daily\'s then FC.

The only way people would do normal quests to lv is if they got increase because i like difficulty leveling yes but if rely on quests only it would take like 6months for a higher lv.

From 4th poll answer you sound like you just a QQer who got 1 shot to much cause there gear sucks and blame it on APS when now just do NW a few times and bam there is your gear.

So less QQing and more getting to work getting your gear and pew pewing the people that 1 shot you!!!

Was testing rainbow generators btw and humm that one is ehh
    101 Blademaster(Pro/Fail 4.0 BM with 11k base HP+G16(+10))
    100 Seeker(The Vortex Beast)
    86 Assassin(Solo king)
    76 Archer(Squishy Nuker)
    72 Cleric(Horrible healer)
    67 Barb(Buff baby)
    61 Wizard(King Aoe)
    37 Mystic(Fun project)
  • NovaZxR - Archosaur
    NovaZxR - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    aps should be higher than 5.... n its already cap to 5.... then, u want it to 3 aps??? well, people like u always gonna crash this game..capping to 3 aps will bring more imbalance to the game......

haters gonna hate, QQers gonna QQ

b:bye