Ok I need to deside can you guys help?

CabbageCorp - Archosaur
CabbageCorp - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Archer
Ok my current main is my wizard he is lvl 35 and kinda cant do anything so I was thinking of re-rolling a archer and before I did that I needed to know one thing. What class is more common Archer or Wizard?
Post edited by CabbageCorp - Archosaur on

Comments

• whyarcher88
    whyarcher88 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Archer more common now, but why roll another toon? Get the free dreamchaser pack, it contains great stuff you can use till you are lvl 60-70. Also get a free blessing either jones or o'malley.
  • Lafera - Harshlands
    Lafera - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Maybe you have put stats in wrong place. Full str+vit wizzies never work out well.
  • ickbotcrane
    ickbotcrane Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I see more archers, but the r9 wizzys get all the attention.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I see more archers, but the r9 wizzys get all the attention.

Dat spark+fire skill combo.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Wizard is the rarest class by far.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Mystic is the rarest class >.>

Wizards are probably next though and they're great.
    Archers are the most nerfed class at end game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Aritorsha - Archosaur
    Aritorsha - Archosaur Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I find that generally speaking the magic classes are the most rare. Wizards can get pretty OP when they're up there in levels. Stick with it for a bit and if you get frustrated then work on an archer. Each class has their own advantages and disadvantages. Sometimes it's best to try them all out and see which one you like best. :)
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    wizard = 1 hitting ppl,
    archer = 1 hitting Weak people at bigger range
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I find that generally speaking the magic classes are the most rare. Wizards can get pretty OP when they're up there in levels. Stick with it for a bit and if you get frustrated then work on an archer. Each class has their own advantages and disadvantages. Sometimes it's best to try them all out and see which one you like best. :)
    This.

You can always ask for suggestions, but know that the PWI forums are chock-full of people who will give you dubious or misguided advice. The rule of thumb for everything in this game is, take everyone with a grain of salt and in the end, make sure your decisions are your own. That goes for class, gear, stats, sage/demon culti, you name it.

EDIT: For what it's worth, you should keep playing that wiz just for his name alone. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).