g15 fists

velikiseronja101
velikiseronja101 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Blademaster
ok so i am finaly lvl100 and i got my g15 fists to start whit....gona go g16 in due time so dont need stuff like g15 is **** go g16...i know all that allready
well my question is next.....
my roll was beserk+18str+ -int
so was wondering how good that beserk add is
how it works whit spark if i get 3,33 base (5sparked)...i am 2,5base atm
becos i spemt 230 raps to get -int add and kinda would hate to roll more
anyway all input is welcome
thanx in advanceb:laugh
uff allmost forgot...
does dmg boost stack whit spark and barb buff?
Post edited by velikiseronja101 on

Comments

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Berserk add is 100% more weapon damage. This is a reasonable chunk of damage when you are unsparked usually around 15-20% and about 8% more damage when sparked. The trade off is you recieve double damage.

Its only 1 more multiplier of weapon damage, not total damage. Most of us have 3-5 damage multipliers from our strength, rings, masteries, et... When we are sparked we have 8-10 damage multipliers because triple spark gives us 5 multiplers (500% weapon damage) and so adding another 100% isn't as big of a proportion. You can compare the 100% damage add by attacking without sage titans, then attack with sage titans and note the difference. The berserk will give you twice that difference. You will see a change in your character screen when buff is active and inactive, so hit "c" and you can see your new numbers.

It does stack with other buffs like Titans and triple spark damage buffs. You will see all of them in your buff icon.

I never really liked G15 fists. Compare Revenge proc on claws and Berserk proc on fists, Berserk you take double damage but get an 8-20% damage boost, while Revenge (+50% weapon damage) you get a 5-15% boost and heal 5% occasionally and don't take increased damage. Fists are alright enough when you have paint because you are healing more, too, but getting about 15% more heals and taking 100% more damage isn't a good trade off. The other really risky build I see alot of people do is evasion ornies and berserk fists. Now they have low defense and they're doubling the damage they recieve. Have a factionmate who used fists and evasion ornies and he couldn't even pull BH Seat. He'd proc and die. He had +7-+10 and vit gem gear but while I took 2k damage on bosses he was taking 5k damage per attack.

You probably should have just ignored rerolling 26 times and just bought a G16 service with the 230 raps, and I'd recommend doing it as soon as possible.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • JEBI/JETAR - Momaganon3
    JEBI/JETAR - Momaganon3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    well on my server raps go for 25-35k....crapy price...i cant buy anything whit that xD
    that is why i am stuck whit g15 atm till i get enugh badges and mold to recast my self......and people ask for 50mil+ to recast for me and that is way 2 much for 60 damn badges
    i gad a fealing this addon sucks but....
    i kinda would hate to waste another 200+ raps to racast whit posibility to get it again anywayb:surrender
    ohh my avatar is up xD....nice xD
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Ah, on my server its about 180k for raps and crafting services very but can usually find the rarer molds for 45m ish.

Berserk isn't a bad add. It actually allows for the highest G15 damage output and in pk you can do things like get a berserk proc then switch to axes and have some huge aoes. It requires defensive gear to support it though.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Something else is that Berserk overwrites the attack speed from demon spark.
    Berserk is only 20% attack speed instead of 25% from demon spark so if you have 3.33 aps base this knocks you down from 5.0 to 4.0 sparked aps. This pretty much negates any purpose of the relatively small DPH bonus when sparked. You'll need to be 4.0 base to get 5.0 with berserk but you'll probably need 2x -.05 int for that.

Also the damage curse is +50% damage taken not +100% like HF.

Basically G15 fists are ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Dragonreaper - Harshlands
    Dragonreaper - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    -snip-
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2013
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    OH yeah baby, talk dirty
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    -snip-
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    titotit wrote: »
    -snip-

Last edited by Skaitavia; Today at 10:39 AM.

Seriously, Skai? You edit the comment of the person defending the forums but don't bring the ban hammer down on the idiot that has been ban-seeking with homo-sexual banter for 3 days?

*Removed*

WTB forum mods that sign on occasionally and do their jobs...
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Seriously, Skai? You edit the comment of the person defending the forums but don't bring the ban hammer down on the idiot that has been ban-seeking with homo-sexual banter for 3 days?

I've PMed every mod about this guy. Still no response...
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited February 2013

If I remember corrrectly, Moderators don't have the ability to (IP) ban nuisance posters... only edit posts, close/move threads and that sort of thing. Actual banning is the job of the GMs and/or Community manager (which is actually a good thing or half the forums would have been Fuzzy banned by now b:shocked).

Admittedly if the Mods were doing their jobs, they should have reported this guy to the higher ups by now. You can try sending a pm directly to v4liance explaining what this guy is doing on our forums. Sometimes it helps to bypass middle management every now and then.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013

*Removed*

There's only so much I can do while at work, where anything game-related is blocked through their filtering system, which makes me resort to using my smart phone to edit things.

I did not want to go through all the spam of the quote you've quoted so I could have left your message. If anything you could have edited out the quote you've made with something like -spam- instead of quoting the entire post, which added to the spam.

But as others have stated, we mods do not have the ability to actually ban people on the forums. We let higher-ups know of an issue and they will deal with the details as soon as they're available.

I have received Mael's PM early on, and the quickest thing I could do at work without getting in trouble was edit the longest spam post out. Since you've quoted the same post with the entirety of the spam, I had to edit yours out too.

I hope this clears some things up, and I hope you were not offended in any way by my edit.

Regards,
    -Skai
  • Dragonreaper - Harshlands
    Dragonreaper - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2013

*Removed*

I started last night.

I don't see why this needs to get deleted?
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I started last night.

I don't see why this needs to get deleted?

Oh it might have something to do with admitting to seeking a ban. Since this thread has totally been derailed it's time to close it now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
This discussion has been closed.