Your *Derp* Moment in NW?

Options
Walpurga - Dreamweaver
Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Nation Wars
Today in a 2v3 I dug flag...G13 seeker appears...I holy path-alacrity-charger all the way to capture...felt like a boss carrying against 3 people in nirvy armor with TT80...then I look up and realized that I actually hadn't finished digging because the seeker hit me

QQ
Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
Post edited by Walpurga - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    In one of the earlier NW's I dug the flag and carried it all the way to the capture point only to realize that I took the wrong path and all my apoth was now in cooldown. -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Deg - Lost City
    Deg - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    In one of the earlier NW's I dug the flag and carried it all the way to the capture point only to realize that I took the wrong path and all my apoth was now in cooldown. -_-

You mean you went to the opposite side?

-Most fail moment is when someone runs to the opposite side and ignores the yelling and pm's thet he/she/it is running the wrong way. I mean there is a red arrow for crying out loud.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I've ran with the flag to the wrong side like 2 or 3 times. It gets confusing when youre on offense one NW and defense the next!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    When a war that was 20 vs 1 and the 1 captured the flag....

I tried to stop him, but mystic are freaking slow, no speed buff and the slowest flyer in the game even with the fast speed. I was 19 other persons did nothing waiting in the middle. Just lame that 20 vs 1 and no one did nothing to stop ONE person alone in the war carrying the flag.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    b:victory__Mine was tonight, when I finally tried my old retired Veno in NW on (HT server) to see how she'd do in it, even without a (Nix or a Herc) on her..

I made it onto {Dark Nation} on (solo mode) & still got around 2,300 contribution points (by purging and Bramblehood Killing the idiots who'd stupidly fall for the ruse and attacked her) cause I rarely brought any Pets out, so I could lure them into their deaths...b:chuckle

And even though I rated that high for Contribution, when I got the mail at the end of NW I got AbSoLutEly JaCk ****! outta it ^v^

"Sometimes what {PWi} does, whether it be from some of the the employees (Or voluntary Reps) or from their messed up Event program scriptings ~ Botching it like it did tonight Just leaves you laughing ones *** off! At the absolutely absurd level of flagrantly f'd up Bs they can give you..."b:pleased

Strangely enough, I actually Busted up laughing at it and actually felt happier then I had luring the bunch of idiots in to die during the NW tonight, by playing possum like that....b:dirty

I guess PWi's wacky ways have finally gone and Warped My Little Mind, cause lots of my friends said I should really be PO'd about it, but I just can't this time, I found it way to amusing to have had it actually happen to me....b:pleased

So I had a Double Derping tonight, LOLZZzzzzz ^o^

And B4 you say anything about it being because I was in (solo mode) ~ I've made more then 20 Tokens twice in **** around in (solo mode) on my R6 SIN W/O going to a squad and both times & I was on the 3rd place Nation for those nights, this time Dark was 2nd....Heheheheeeee
  • Deg - Lost City
    Deg - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    seitori wrote: »
    b:victory__Mine was tonight, when I finally tried my old retired Veno in NW on (HT server) to see how she'd do in it, even without a (Nix or a Herc) on her..

I made it onto {Dark Nation} on (solo mode) & still got around 2,300 contribution points (by purging and Bramblehood Killing the idiots who'd stupidly fall for the ruse and attacked her) cause I rarely brought any Pets out, so I could lure them into their deaths...b:chuckle

And even though I rated that high for Contribution, when I got the mail at the end of NW I got AbSoLutEly JaCk ****! outta it ^v^

"Sometimes what {PWi} does, whether it be from some of the the employees (Or voluntary Reps) or from their messed up Event program scriptings ~ Botching it like it did tonight Just leaves you laughing ones *** off! At the absolutely absurd level of flagrantly f'd up Bs they can give you..."b:pleased

Strangely enough, I actually Busted up laughing at it and actually felt happier then I had luring the bunch of idiots in to die during the NW tonight, by playing possum like that....b:dirty

I guess PWi's wacky ways have finally gone and Warped My Little Mind, cause lots of my friends said I should really be PO'd about it, but I just can't this time, I found it way to amusing to have had it actually happen to me....b:pleased

So I had a Double Derping tonight, LOLZZzzzzz ^o^

And B4 you say anything about it being because I was in (solo mode) ~ I've made more then 20 Tokens twice in **** around in (solo mode) on my R6 SIN W/O going to a squad and both times & I was on the 3rd place Nation for those nights, this time Dark was 2nd....Heheheheeeee

Its possible to even get more points if you dont squad. You probably didnt win atleast 3 battless.