NW Personal Scores

Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Archer
What are your personal scores, typically? I want to know how bad I am compared to everyone else.

I average around 4k-6k. On good NWs I get 9k.

Go on, make me look bad.
Post edited by Elenacostel - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I average 16-18k depending on my nation and the battles we get.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I get 600 tokens each NW, no matter what nation, i am cool like that b:victory.

I seem to get 7~8k contribution max, i guess that is my gear limitation. tokens vary from 80~160 depending on the nation score on the personal contribution spread. Mostly 80~100 though.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I average 10k-12k, but I haven't been to that many NWs.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I average between 5-8k depending on nation... not great but not bad considering most my gear is out dated and under refined xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I usually get from 15k up to 19k contrib. Usually thats 200 tokens but it has varied from 100 to 370 tokens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    I get at least 5k-9k per NW depending on server.

On level 85 gamma capped (mostly because I just like having that option and it's a fun way to troll the current generation of high leveled clueless players) archer. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    Oh I thought I was a low scorer as far as S3 archers go o.o

Well I'm not really full S3; I don't have the fugly bow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ehhh... it really depends on DC/whether I get trapped in base or not and how good the squad I'm with is, but I usually get anywhere from 9k-15k and anywhere from 80-300 tokens, it also depends on how well my nation goes. there is no really no average, on a REALLY bad NW I can get like 30Toks... which is horrible XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    4-5K usually

Dropped to 3K+ now that OP ppl started flooding

level 89 with TT80 +0 and a smattering of flawless citrines, with +5 broad land
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    10-15k Every single nw, and Never was in a winning nation.. 80% 3rd place 15% 4th place 5% 2nd place... idk why and im always with different ppl, guess just cursed.. always get 100-150 tokens usually around 120

oh and max i got was 3k per battle, like 5 times, it seems to be the limit
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    Awesome, I now know where to go if I ever need to lower my massive self-esteem levels.
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    10k minimum up to 14k (once) with 1st cast r9 set @ +6. I typically get the same # of credits regardless of whether I go solo or with my regular nw squad. Placed in the 1st through 4th nations and lowest coins rec'd for a full nw was 87, highest being 156.

With just r9 bow I was getting 5-8k credits, but after getting full set never under 10k. b:victory
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    last few weeks has sucked for me. Even if I'm in winning nation it seems I get locked in middle of map, with no battles to go to. But thats my luck lmao. So those few weeks I've only been getting 12-15k.. Else it has been 16-22k, if I never get send back to base or stuck somewhere on map.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Awesome, I now know where to go if I ever need to lower my massive self-esteem levels.

Glad to be of service, Lady Elena. b:heart
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013

Why would you ever need to do that? :p

Score in NW is affected too much by how much damage you can tank. HA classes have a huge advantage in that. When it comes to just archers you'll have a hard time outscoring people who can simply take the hits you can't. That's why I was surprised I was scoring in the same range as Ast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Score in NW is affected too much by how much damage you can tank. HA classes have a huge advantage in that. When it comes to just archers you'll have a hard time outscoring people who can simply take the hits you can't. That's why I was surprised I was scoring in the same range as Ast.

It's because 90% of the people on HT don't know how to team up to kill someone :( so whenever I see your squad in NW now...I know I'm dead.

Besides, you're pretty damn good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
    edited February 2013

In my defense I usually spend a lot of time flagging since my static squad is lacking in tanky people. I usually do around 10 captures a NW. Flagging doesn't give much personal credit since I just holy path -> alacrity -> WoG -> charger every time without taking much damage. If my squad had some unkillable barbs or more purify spell weapons I'd be able to do somewhat better but as of right now I have a significantly higher success rate than most of the others (around 93% success).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • kenpachikensai
    kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Typically I get around 4-6k. So far, I've been averaging around 70 tokens per NW. The least amount I've gotten so far is 48 [Losing Nation]. This is with r9 armor +5 and r8 bow +5.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    oh and max i got was 3k per battle, like 5 times, it seems to be the limit

The limit per battle is 24750, as I've hit it many times and I am sure others can verify.
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    what do you mean exactly? i got only 3000 points for being r1 in single battle single personal score, i mean that, not total score for battle or total max personal score overall.. i often get 2.5k points tho if i play actively, and 90 points if no opponents or if crappy battles..
    but sometimes u can just enter battle get 700 points for doing nothing cos by entering you leech others ppls input.. for example 19 ppl fight for 15minutes actively and total get 20k points, then i jump in and leech off those 20k as No. 20th i get least, but its still like 700, and others get 20000 - 700 = 19300.. as i understand the system.. if 10 ppl suddenly jump in they leech it too and if you win solo with no help then all points are yours only.
    i dont target that stuff specifically actually all i do is try for my nation to win cos it pisses me off that i always end up loosing nation, but it did happen a few times. a lot depends in nw on strategical thinking not just how you perform during a battle
    i just dont understand how 'leaving the battle' works, if you still get points for that battle or not and under what conditions..
    + as ive read if you loose a battle all your points get reduced 2 times

and if youre locked in base u can beg pixel gods or troll wc, whatever helps..
    edited February 2013
    The limit per battle is 24750, as I've hit it many times and I am sure others can verify.

That's the total point value of the battle. The individual limit (which is your own personal share of the points) is 3000.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2013
    In my defense I usually spend a lot of time flagging since my static squad is lacking in tanky people. I usually do around 10 captures a NW. Flagging doesn't give much personal credit since I just holy path -> alacrity -> WoG -> charger every time without taking much damage. If my squad had some unkillable barbs or more purify spell weapons I'd be able to do somewhat better but as of right now I have a significantly higher success rate than most of the others (around 93% success).

Yes, I figured I might have had the advantage in squad. I only run the flag if the usual runners are far away from a flag I scouted and I can steal the flag undisturbed, the reason being that I'm vastly un-confident in running the flag without a charger orb so I don't want to spend my apoth picking the damn thing up. That means I pull around 5-10 flags per NW, depending on how often and how severely my squad got split up. I pull many more than that if I am the one who got split off and I am alone in an instance where I don't trust the other people XD

I once ran a flag 3v20 with me and two BMs. THAT was fun. I would only make progress if my WoG was up. I'm squishy ok? I'm not used to all 20 people hitting me....
    It's because 90% of the people on HT don't know how to team up to kill someone :( so whenever I see your squad in NW now...I know I'm dead.

Besides, you're pretty damn good.

I don't know, I get ganked all the time :< Esp in instances against GD. But if 5 GDs are gonna chase me around for 10 minutes letting Domgrath run the flag I'll take it!

And aww ty :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    10k minimum up to 14k (once) with 1st cast r9 set @ +6. I typically get the same # of credits regardless of whether I go solo or with my regular nw squad. Placed in the 1st through 4th nations and lowest coins rec'd for a full nw was 87, highest being 156.

With just r9 bow I was getting 5-8k credits, but after getting full set never under 10k. b:victory

Hm, I have full stage 1 R9. Bow is +10, gear is +6 on average.

I must be doing something fundamentally wrong.
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited February 2013

You haven't protected me from nasty purge archers in a long timeb:sadTHAT'S what you're doing wrongb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013
    My apologies, I misunderstood.b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited February 2013

My bow is at +7, so you should be able to get like 12-17k easily I'd think.

If I saw a vid of what you were doing I could probably tell you what's good vs what could be improved, but here's a few things I notice myself doing:

PvP:
    - Pop 1 shots with take aim vs normal atk if no one's around for big numbers (bonus for timing take aim to hit when respawn immunity ends)
    - AOE the crowds, always always use STA as much as possible
    - Barrage on HA targets and watch them run around while you rack up kills
    - 3spark, tab & pewpew!
    - Kite/survive better if you find yourself dying.. if you die once, you're not kiting good enough. I use my leaps just as much if not more than STA, stun, & quickshot.

Overall map:
    - Try avoiding empty/lopsided fights if possible, those give me ~300 credits max
    - Get on coordinated squad with vent, go for the baselock, and win the 7vs20 fights (I get 2k-2.5k credits each on these)
    - Don't rush into the next battle if it's not worth the time. E.g. if another team just won their 20vs0 battle and you're in their path of destruction, GTFO the way unless you know you have backup or NW time is winding down and you want to get the extra 100-300 credits

That's just a general overview, but hopefully that helps a bit b:surrender
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2013
    My thanx, Lady Transcend. I think I knew most of those in theory, but apparently have trouble actually following through with best practices. I do know I forget to Barrage often.

Last NW was atrocious; Frost got 73 credits, and 200+ folks were base-locked for over an hour. I quit halfway, so I didn't really get a chance to test my mettle again.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2013

I'm R9 +10 with a +12 weapon and I still suck, so you aren't alone. I'd wager that you're better than me in PvP anyway, with my only saving grace being that DW is so full of imbeciles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm R9 +10 with a +12 weapon and I still suck, so you aren't alone. I'd wager that you're better than me in PvP anyway, with my only saving grace being that DW is so full of imbeciles.

Unfortunately a lot of thoe imbeciles have pretty hax gear b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yeah, those leap skills archer got are annoying as hell. Basically if you die and your leaps aren't both on CD, this would be something to focus on in your next NW. Even if you take a small hit that time, getting them down will help you out in every single NW after.

Would mention to BoA more on seekers and barbs than BMs though. If my BM sees a BoA hitting me, I double leap and run the heck out of there. Barbs are more likely so soak the damage, and seekers seem to be stuck in one spot alot as well. Though aiming for any R9+ melee is a good rule of thumb: they have that whole invincibility belief going for them.