Better Female Fashion

Nymuae - Lost City
Nymuae - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Suggestion Box
Contrary to popular belief pwi? This is the 21st century and girls do not all wear dresses. It may seem crazy, but sometimes we wear jeans and a t shirt.

I'm just saying that some of the fashion that you guys come out with is really bad. I think you should have a contest where we design/suggest fashion again. That way you'll find out what we like.
Post edited by Nymuae - Lost City on

Comments

• Melindasa - Raging Tide
    Melindasa - Raging Tide Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    PWE is not involved in creating and bringing up new content. The Chinese PWCN is...known as Wanmei and they seem to keep the game on a..uh... classic style(old chinese one), so to say.
    Any statement of yours should I consider invalid unless you add ''turtle'' among your lines b:mischievous
  • Kattywompus - Dreamweaver
    Kattywompus - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Again, please please please add the Aesthetic Set that is listed on the ecatombs site!!
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Have you checked shop like at all? So many non dress options to choose from now. I honestly think excess modern clothes degrades from the game which used to have a traditional feel to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __Conn - Archosaur
    __Conn - Archosaur Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Have you checked shop like at all? So many non dress options to choose from now. I honestly think excess modern clothes degrades from the game which used to have a traditional feel to it.
    traditional feel +1
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    There's pants, sort of jean and t-shirt...

I personally love dress. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Leather pants too in botique and catshops
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Our characters are not modern women though, the game has more a traditional aesthetic to it. I don't mind some of the modern fashion such as the leather pants but I'm glad there isn't an abundance of it. Right now there isn't enough modern stuff for me to being taken out of the feel of the game. That could change if they added too much modern fash because "we're modern women," and thus want to dress as such even in a game that has a traditional feel. I would like to see less dresses though. Perhaps something like this: http://img02.taobaocdn.com/bao/uploaded/i2/T1EyrDXdhlXXX5ackZ_031539.jpg

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I don't know about you but I think the dresses they release is WAY better than many of the shirt/pants combo sets. Why? Because those are usually the **** looking ones. People running around with the whitch stocking or cougar and some random short shirt (not long dressy tops, but shirts.) you might call that modern and 21 century but I think it look quite... uhm nasty to me.

Of course, each of their own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ey we surely got enough **** stuff to make up for the dresses. <<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    PWE is not involved in creating and bringing up new content. The Chinese PWCN is...known as Wanmei and they seem to keep the game on a..uh... classic style(old chinese one), so to say.

PWCN should ear what we have to say too, not only the ones who understand chinese :(
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • wushih14
    wushih14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    If you check the boutique there's more than enough 'modern-ish' fashions
    available. They even have bikini sets! What more could you ask for just
    to feel it's the 21st century already? >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Eyes like a sunrise, like a rainfall down my soul...'

Spearena|The blithe demon Archeress

~Signature made by me! XD
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    a contest sounds apealing but lets be honest.. the judges will probly declare a dress as a winner..b:thanks
  • Oishii - Dreamweaver
    Oishii - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    a contest sounds apealing but lets be honest.. the judges will probly declare a dress as a winner..b:thanks

We have had contests before for fashion, dresses don't always win. Even if they do win, they don't actually make the outfit. They promised they would one time and never actually did it. So the contests are pointless except for showing off artwork.
  • Nymuae - Lost City
    Nymuae - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Alright sorry let me rephrase my first post.

How about giving us some none ****, kissogram, stripper clothing?

And to the person who said that our characters are traditional women and that giving us modern clothing would take away from the traditional feel?

Well dearie, there is a mount that is a MOTORCYCLE. The majority of the dresses are modern, the guy characters have less 'traditional clothing' then we do. So I think the traditional feel has been nixed already.
  • Crystyl - Dreamweaver
    Crystyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Just like IRL. There are clothes I like and clothes I hate. I wear what I like but I don't complain to the store about clothes I don't like. Wouldn't that be silly?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Actually the Mayans predicted the end of Twinkies!
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Just like IRL. There are clothes I like and clothes I hate. I wear what I like but I don't complain to the store about clothes I don't like. Wouldn't that be silly?b:chuckle

Going to have to agree with this. ^

The developers usually bite off of other games. Look at the Savant's dress, the Untamed mount that looks like Toothless, etc. The best you can do is find a way to make it work. The parakeet fashion isn't a dress or very ****. There are a few fashions that aren't very ****.

Honestly, they can't please everyone. You could try and submit your ideas to the Chinese forums, but I think you'd need to know Chinese. Even then, I don't think it's a done deal.

Hey, there's always the option of wearing armor, if you feel you can't get instant gratification.
  • _Elaiya_ - Heavens Tear
    _Elaiya_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ooooooooooooooooh that bikini just MUST be changed! every time I see female char in bikini bottom, something dirty comes to mind. seriously, it looks like they are hiding a dark secret....

p.s. btw, give us tangas for male chars and we'll be much closer to perfection
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Tindie - Harshlands
    Tindie - Harshlands Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Eye Patches.. i want an Eye Patch to go with my Pirate outfit..
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Going by the news comments I've seen time and time again it seems the female fashion is released with the G.I.R.L(guy in real life) in mind and the male fashion is released to patron to the girl in real life. *chuckles*
    Actual female people don't seem to like the female fashion choices and how they reflect them (it's insulting I guess), and actual male people don't seem to like the male fashion choices and how they all look non-guyish.. seeing how modern wear is basically already what they're releasing when they release super short skirt items(sadily) I'd say to focus more on trying to make fashion that would make the same-gender-as-their-character happy(and alot of those probabily want some 'neat' thing in their fashion, like Tindie and the pirate patch) since that really seems to be the problem when it decides to show itself.
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]