DQ points delay [CM response inside]

_Elaiya_ - Heavens Tear
_Elaiya_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion
Waiting is not a problem but Ive seen sooo many topics about this problem, it really happens very often, what is finally fixing it? mission impossible I guess. why we have such unbelievable problems like these??? I feel like playing my own game. They said many people have this problem but it wll be fixed in the near future

how long usually does that near future take? 1-2 days, week, or maybe month? I dont like complaining and crying about everything but this is really stupid
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Post edited by _Elaiya_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    My response to a very similar post over in tech support a very short bit ago...
    Well over 6 months ago they told me that the website would be getting a major overhaul to fix many issues.....

Hasn't happened yet.

Just keep sending in tickets and delaying the response time for other important tickets.
    Maybe someday they will get a clue and hire more staff to work on tickets.
    Maybe someday the iron hand of Wanmei will allow them to actually do something. Most "fixes" to the game and the websites could be done in about 5 minutes. Our dev's just don't have the permission to touch the files.
    Keep sending in tickets.
    The biggest issue to fixing these things is that people don't bother to send in tickets, they just spam QQ on a forum the Support team never reads.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Zaxies - Heavens Tear
    Zaxies - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Submitted a ticket myself last night, my DQ page says it has refreshed whenever I check it but the last DQ item vendored was 5 days ago and I know that's not accurate.
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The problem is not that u need to wait...the prob is u missing the points while the page is down...just like before new year..there was 4-5 days missing DQ points...and yes i didnt get those points....and no 2x DQ for 4-5 days...and nothing...no 1 day sales...no actions...no promotions...nothing...the sale is up for 4 weeks...it means 4 weeks nothing will happens in pwi...
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Elaiya_ - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    you think I dont? I submit tickets thousand times, but when its useless I cry on forumsb:laugh and share it with others. and yes! if it wont be fixed in two days of course I will open it again, everyone must do it, thats the point of this topic atm, if we startwaiting it to be fixed, believe me, they wont bother themselves for a long time

p.s. and if I WONT get those points, I'll be spamming tickets for foreva, till banned
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    just remove them, problem solved...

hf ragequiting! b:bye
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
    edited January 2013
    oh nice then, you can go people, next rage will be announced soon.. thank you for listening
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I had same issue and they basically said the points are not available at this time zzz..
    Thank you for your report. We are aware that some users had been having some recent issues with DQ point accumulation since around January 24. Unfortunately, the points may not be available at this time. However, we'll be looking into a resolution for a future update for these missing points to be added later to the accounts.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    My response to a very similar post over in tech support a very short bit ago...

Keep sending in tickets.
    The biggest issue to fixing these things is that people don't bother to send in tickets, they just spam QQ on a forum the Support team never reads.

TBH sending in tickets seldom does anything half the time they just tell u u did it wrong or better luck next time. TY so much pwi for **** my dq points over again let us know when its fixed plz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Savor - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    TBH sending in tickets seldom does anything half the time they just tell u u did it wrong or better luck next time. TY so much pwi for **** my dq points over again let us know when its fixed plz

That's not true i sent in like 4-5 tickets in the last week on various things and all of them were resolved sans this Dragon point problem.
    edited January 2013
    READ ALL!

I'm happy to announce that dragon point page is NOT fixed

DO NOT worry because it WILL NOT be fixed soon

also, DO NOT bother yourself by sending tickets, as guys above me said BECAUSE those dudes are saying truth

love ponies and ranbows and be happy b:cute

*looks on the post* I tried so hard
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey everyone,

Really sorry about the DQ points delay. We've got engineers digging into this problem now.

I'll keep you guys posted as I learn more.

- Val
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    edited January 2013
    v4liance wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

Really sorry about the DQ points delay. We've got engineers digging into this problem now.

I'll keep you guys posted as I learn more.

- Val
    Curiosity....

It's been a problem pretty much since it rolled out. What changed to make you guys bother to look into it now?

It would be interesting to know so that we could do something similar to get the many other issues fixed.
    Like Core being broken 90% of the time.
    Like the Delta entrance bug that has been known about and documented for well over a year and is now also affecting NW.
    Like not getting any update to the nightly auction list since it was released so that it contains newer content and supports all classes.
    Like the update to the websites and the forums that are supposed to magically revitalize so many of the current issues. We hear about it, there's rumors, but nothing is happening.
    Like the issue with forced PvP on PvE servers that still hasn't been resolved. In fact, your solution is to allow it for now and hope the community just learns to live with it.
    The list goes on. I could bring up serious bugs that have been in the game for 4 years that are broken. Some of them even got fixed once, and then broken again.

And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Savor - Lost City
    edited January 2013
    Would like to thank val I got my points today <3
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Curiosity....

It's been a problem pretty much since it rolled out. What changed to make you guys bother to look into it now?

It would be interesting to know so that we could do something similar to get the many other issues fixed.
    Like Core being broken 90% of the time.
    Like the Delta entrance bug that has been known about and documented for well over a year and is now also affecting NW.
    Like not getting any update to the nightly auction list since it was released so that it contains newer content and supports all classes.
    Like the update to the websites and the forums that are supposed to magically revitalize so many of the current issues. We hear about it, there's rumors, but nothing is happening.
    Like the issue with forced PvP on PvE servers that still hasn't been resolved. In fact, your solution is to allow it for now and hope the community just learns to live with it.
    The list goes on. I could bring up serious bugs that have been in the game for 4 years that are broken. Some of them even got fixed once, and then broken again.

Don't you know the mottos by now?

"If it isn't broken...break it"
    "If it breaks leave it broken; we don't know a fix"
    "If we keep breaking it, tell the players its not broken, this is how China plays it"
    "Catch more lemmings with sales"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • SwiiftArk - Sanctuary
    SwiiftArk - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hm, unless it's just a lucky time of the week then DQ points are fully working now. Thanks o-o
  • The_Plague - Dreamweaver
    The_Plague - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Mine still aren't. Just submitted 2nd ticket for same issue. b:angry
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Mine havent updated since Jan 26, but I'm not too worried about it. It will update eventually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
    edited February 2013
    happy that u responded in my topic, thank you:) but anyway, I got what I wanted so I just wont care if it breaks again *da human nature*
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What's the Delta entrance bug?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    What's the Delta entrance bug?

Enter Delta, server has a hiccup and drops your connection. Because of an error it creates in your account data you are unable to login for anywhere from two to ten minutes. You can't even force log, it tells you the account is logged in. Eventually the server sees the error in your characters XML data and resolves it, then you can log in again.

Edit: The thread concerning the identical issue with entering NW is here. It's most likely a communication issue between the main server and the server that is running the Delta/NW map instances. If more people would send in tickets when they have the issues instead of just QQing on the forums, it would be a lot easier to narrow down where the problem is on the server logs.

And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Don't you know the mottos by now?

"If it isn't broken...break it"
    "If it breaks leave it broken; we don't know a fix"
    "If we keep breaking it, tell the players its not broken, this is how China plays it"
    "Catch more lemmings with sales"

Pretty much this, when will u people get it tht after the amount of posts u make or the amount of tickets u send in, it wont solve certain problems. The PWI staff i joined this game and encountered is either to lazy to fix some problems or have no idea how to fix it, people have been saying this everywhere and although some choose to reject the facts this game is in its descent, im jus here to get wht little fun i can get out of it till it finally goes down. :/