The All-Class QQ Thread

2»

Comments

• BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Venos should fix what they think, in some threads venos ask to be fix, but the second we say mystics are better than venos, venos get mad and say it's not true and say venos are more OP than mystic.

Venos claim be better than mystics, mystics should be fix first. =^-^=
    (Specially according to PWI community mystics can't do **** in PVP and can't kill any class while venos can, even R8 archers claim one shot mystics R9+12)

Venos biggest issue atm is the pets being almost useless, but if one day we get the famous update that will probably help to fix it.

A veno asking for fix is like a mystic asking for fix, you don't know the potential of your class and should go learn it.

and yet, u reroll mystic cause its more OP x.x
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    and yet, u reroll mystic cause its more OP x.x

I play 3 class cleric/veno/mystic, I personally do not think one of them need a ''fix'', maybe plume shell for cleric so we don't need to buy a charm to use it, but except that I think mystics are OP in their way and venos in their way. Majority of people think: venos>mystics, but they ask a ''fix'' for venos while they consider veno better than mystic. Why a ''better'' class would need a ''fix''? Doesn't have sens. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Kassos - Sanctuary
    Kassos - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Out of the whole thread, aside from the OP's post, I find these two posts to be a bit off...
    [BVenos should fix what they think, in some threads venos ask to be fix, but the second we say mystics are better than venos, venos get mad and say it's not true and say venos are more OP than mystic.

Venos claim be better than mystics, mystics should be fix first. =^-^=
    (Specially according to PWI community mystics can't do **** in PVP and can't kill any class while venos can, even R8 archers claim one shot mystics R9+12)

Venos biggest issue atm is the pets being almost useless, but if one day we get the famous update that will probably help to fix it.

A veno asking for fix is like a mystic asking for fix, you don't know the potential of your class and should go learn it.
    "Venos should fix what they think.." huh? you mean Wanmei should fix the veno's? Or how do veno's fix themselves?
    "Venos claim be better than mystics, mystics should be fix first." So we'll base fixes on who claims to be better or not? The only reason the current mystic community fails is because a large majority of the current community does not actually bother to learn how to play their classes.
    "Venos biggest issue atm is the pets being almost useless" Truly, pets are only useless because they can't hold aggro against APS, and you're expecting them to. The pets are a support feature to assist DD. Hercs were the only pets really designed to be tanks, and they were broken before APS became popular thanks to the nerf. We eill get the new update, the only question is when. I think you will find though, that in order to benefit from it, you will have to shell out a lot of money... again...
    Archer QQ:

Archers can be killed by any class. While most classes have another class that they are more or less immune to (disregarding terrible gear/skill/lag/computer/whatever), archers can be killed by everything.

Archers are not great any against anything. The old strength of archers comes from the fact that they are stable dps on any armor, any class. However with the new tier of gears, the lack of specialty is a major weakness instead of a strength. Especially now that arcanes have purify and autoattacks are as likely to save them as kill them, archers cannot spike anything at the end game tier of gear.

Archers have no useful buffs. Every class has a useful buff, or at least a useful self buff. Archers don't.

Archers have the worst proc at S3R9. Purge does not compare to GoF or purify. Not only is the purge proc rate lower than GoF/Purify, it is less useful even when it does proc.

Archers are light armor. Light armor sucks. Sins are kind of in our boat, but not really because they have an arsenal of unpurgeable self buffs to cover for the terribleness of light armor.

Crit. In the age of S3R9 arcanes are sporting like 25-30% crit. So I can't even argue that archers can spike with crit anymore because arcanes have crit too.

Lack of CC. I didn't used to think this was a problem, tbh. I think it was fair for archers to be more dps orientated and I actually thought it's not very fair for ranged DD classes to have massive amounts of CC power on top of it. Well. These days considering the amount of control skills psychics, mystics, and seekers have (note how they're new classes) I think the old standard of balance for ranged damage vs control is shot.

I actually don't give a damn about BP. I mean unless BP is going to work for my arrows like it does for knife throw, it's not that useful, and I don't think BP should go on arrows anyway.

All I can come up with on the spot without thinking harder. Maybe I'll come back to this thread later.
    "Archers can be killed by any class." Oh I rolled on this one, all over the floor.. Any class can be killed by any class.
    "Archers are not great any against anything." Archers are great against almost any arcane class. A properly played archer is the bain of the existence of every squishy in PvP.
    "Archers have the worst proc at S3R9." The purge is actually quite useful, not only in PvP, but in Pve as well, and has made vneo's a bit less needed in squads.
    "Archers are light armor. Light armor sucks." You've heard of "lore friendly" right? Archers are a ranged attack class. The point of the archer is to kill things before they even have a chance of getting close to you. You also need LA for the fluidity of movement. (Same reason Sin's have LA) Archers just need to stop fisting and get back to playing their class the way it should be.
    "Crit." Here's someone who hasn't been paying attention. A properly played Wizard or Psy will have higher damage than an archer. Hell they will have higher damage than any class, but they can't hit as fast. And that's not even counting crits. Arcanes had crits before, and getting 20-30% crit with gear and nerfing your stats a little isn't that hard. If you really want to complain, you should see a properly built barb's arma crits.
    "Lack of CC. " I'm assuming that you mean abuse of the Cancel Channeling glitch. If you find someone using this, report it. It's not a game feature, it's a bug being abused. To complain about it in this manner is pretty pointless. If CC means something else, I will stand corrected.

As far as the whole BP on Archers goes, yeah, it's probably never going to happen because archers aren't a melee class, no matter how incorrectly you choose to play them.
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    "Archers can be killed by any class." Oh I rolled on this one, all over the floor.. Any class can be killed by any class. Of all classes with equal gear archer is the most easy for any other class to kill
    "Archers are not great any against anything." Archers are great against almost any arcane class. A properly played archer is the bain of the existence of every squishy in PvP.Problem being very few of those "squishy" stay that way all arcanes have a nice defence mechanics geared for phys damage that make a archers day a nightmare
    "Archers have the worst proc at S3R9." The purge is actually quite useful, not only in PvP, but in Pve as well, and has made vneo's a bit less needed in squads.Could go either way its personal preferance, i would perfer GoF or even Square Formation over purge
    "Archers are light armor. Light armor sucks." You've heard of "lore friendly" right? Archers are a ranged attack class. The point of the archer is to kill things before they even have a chance of getting close to you. You also need LA for the fluidity of movement. (Same reason Sin's have LA) Archers just need to stop fisting and get back to playing their class the way it should be.Choppers, need i say more? Anyway all classes but archer have a decent defensive mechanic to combat different damage types. AA just need to worry about phys,and HA magic, LA gets hit equaly hard from both and what do we get? Wing Shell.. really? In responce to the fist/claw comment. Why should I change my effective play style because you do not agree with it? Lose around 1k phys attack gain the ability to wear claws for melee only mobs and also gain access to higher grade HA helms? I gladly sacrafice the small amount of dex and wear the g16 HA cape and helm.
    "Crit." Here's someone who hasn't been paying attention. A properly played Wizard or Psy will have higher damage than an archer. Hell they will have higher damage than any class, but they can't hit as fast. And that's not even counting crits. Arcanes had crits before, and getting 20-30% crit with gear and nerfing your stats a little isn't that hard. If you really want to complain, you should see a properly built barb's arma crits.
    "Lack of CC. " I'm assuming that you mean abuse of the Cancel Channeling glitch. If you find someone using this, report it. It's not a game feature, it's a bug being abused. To complain about it in this manner is pretty pointless. If CC means something else, I will stand corrected. By CC they ment Crowd Controle aka stun/seal/freeze ect

As far as the whole BP on Archers goes, yeah, it's probably never going to happen because archers aren't a melee class, no matter how incorrectly you choose to play them.

Responces in blue. Hope you dont take offence but if you do that cannot be avoided my apologies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    just omfgroflnoway at all the Archer QQ b:chuckle Learn your class. Take a look at Raging Tides TW vids involving the faction Vicious. Archer = one of the top reasons why Vicious is the top TW faction on RT. And if that aint enough... looky looky ... oh *psy* b:surrender b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    if it helps you archers of lower gear

once you go rank9 or more you will be on the brighter side
    purge is the best way to duck over classes with strong buffs (hint: extreme pdef buff barrier)

i personally find archers more bothersome than any of the other classes atm
    running out of range works better on the others... (wiz has higher range than other casters but archers.....)

surely they are absolutely easier to kill than a freaking seeker.
    but with great offense comes weak defense o.o

i get killed by archers mostly -nw/tw-
    and i dont think i got killed by a bm in nw at all .yet
    i dont hear them complain much

archers are a clerics worst nightmare

you are doing well little birds.
    i like potato
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Archers are everyone except barbs and maybe a BMs worst nightmare.

Massive phsyical damage, from further away than you can shoot back? Not fun.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    BP shouldn't be in the game at all really. If you can't do something without heals you should bring a cleric to heal you. A sin shouldn't replace a healer. That is beyond dumb from a game design standpoint.

What do you expect from the idiot monkeys who made the RT expansion. That was by far the worst expansion the game has ever had.

Quoted for truth >.>
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Futurelord - Dreamweaver
    Futurelord - Dreamweaver Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    if it helps you archers of lower gear

once you go rank9 or more you will be on the brighter side
    purge is the best way to duck over classes with strong buffs (hint: extreme pdef buff barrier)

i personally find archers more bothersome than any of the other classes atm
    running out of range works better on the others... (wiz has higher range than other casters but archers.....)

surely they are absolutely easier to kill than a freaking seeker.
    but with great offense comes weak defense o.o

i get killed by archers mostly -nw/tw-
    and i dont think i got killed by a bm in nw at all .yet
    i dont hear them complain much

archers are a clerics worst nightmare

you are doing well little birds.

Originally cleric plume shell was suppose to be a counter to archers, balance of classes and all. The devs didnt take into account how ineffective plumeshell would be with a 1:1 mana drain. While the R9 archers (Everyone really) can hit 15k crits, clerics mana can only cap at 12k mana. and thats only if you got the best of the best gear. JoSD or Garnet Gems are the only effective means of lowering incoming damage enough to make plumeshell useful.

No i'm not advocating you make clerics op. Just make plumeshell on par with psy phy immunity, veno damage immunity, wizard fly away birdy buff and ext...
    b:scorn...We are one, We are many, We are watching you...b:scorn
    edited January 2013
    I don't understand why when they did the rebalance for skills they didn't change plume shell.

In PvP/TW/NW if you don't have mp charm and you get it you become at 0mp and can't use any other skills.

I'm sure 95% of the mp charms are use by clerics cause of that skill.

It cost a cleric 15m to be charm vs 10m for other class. (considering the hp plat charm at 10m like right now)

And I agree with everything Asterelle said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    None of the archers that complained are archers with weak gear.

I'd take GoF over Purge. Any. Day. Purge is useful, sure, but it is the least beneficial of the three. Spike physical dmg means nothing if other classes can do it too. That's not an archer specialty anymore.

Any people that think archers need to l2p should try playing a r999 archer vs another r999 class.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited January 2013
    I don't understand why when they did the rebalance for skills they didn't change plume shell.

In PvP/TW/NW if you don't have mp charm and you get it you become at 0mp and can't use any other skills.

It cost a cleric 15m to be charm vs 10m for other class. (considering the hp plat charm at 10m like right now)

I don't think they are finished with re-balancing. The next content update venos and wizards get changes to their skills as well as barbs. We can only hope they take another look at clerics, especially at the cooldown/duration of guardian light and several demon/sage effects.
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    From my point of view I have only 1 thing to complain about. FIX THE DAMN ROAR!
    I want to roar and I want the boss to hit me many seconds not roar 5 times and still cant take aggro. We barbs so need to have better roar cuz no matter how good your gear is you will never ever ever ever get aggro from a OP sin.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I don't think they are finished with re-balancing. The next content update venos and wizards get changes to their skills as well as barbs. We can only hope they take another look at clerics, especially at the cooldown/duration of guardian light and several demon/sage effects.

Wizards are getting another update b:puzzled ?

Only seeing that venos and barbs will probably be getting updated sometime soon.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited January 2013

MP Charms cost almost 1/3 the cost of a health charm, and give 50% more as well. With lvl 11 Plume Shell, 1 health damage becomes 1 mana loss.

So with that, how is it unbalanced? Unless they balance skills to magically not require melee to need health charms, it seems a rather absurd notion. Any PvP should require charms equipped; all plume shell does is offer the option to be that much harder to kill should you choose to not have a MP charm.

Or just not use plume shell.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    "Archers can be killed by any class." Oh I rolled on this one, all over the floor.. Any class can be killed by any class.
    "Archers are not great any against anything." Archers are great against almost any arcane class. A properly played archer is the bain of the existence of every squishy in PvP.
    "Archers have the worst proc at S3R9." The purge is actually quite useful, not only in PvP, but in Pve as well, and has made vneo's a bit less needed in squads.
    "Archers are light armor. Light armor sucks." You've heard of "lore friendly" right? Archers are a ranged attack class. The point of the archer is to kill things before they even have a chance of getting close to you. You also need LA for the fluidity of movement. (Same reason Sin's have LA) Archers just need to stop fisting and get back to playing their class the way it should be.
    "Lack of CC. " I'm assuming that you mean abuse of the Cancel Channeling glitch. If you find someone using this, report it. It's not a game feature, it's a bug being abused. To complain about it in this manner is pretty pointless. If CC means something else, I will stand corrected.

I would make a real reply to this but from what you say you obviously have no experience at the stage 3 R9 tier of the game (in fact I would go as far to say you don't have PVP experience at all) so it would be useless for me to elaborate (you don't even know what CC is). Plus Badaz already replied to your post with more polite wording than I would have used.

The only difference from him is I am pure dex and I don't wear claws. Not that claws are even relevant to what I said in my post about light armor. I hope you feel properly stupid for making that idiotic claw comment and making wrong assumptions about others.

Aren't you the OP? Level 91 PVE barb commenting about endgame archer PVP?

just omfgroflnoway at all the Archer QQ b:chuckle Learn your class. Take a look at Raging Tides TW vids involving the faction Vicious. Archer = one of the top reasons why Vicious is the top TW faction on RT. And if that aint enough... looky looky ... oh *psy* b:surrender b:cry

Archers will always be a powerful factor in TW due to the fact that it's a large scale environment where they can freely shoot most of the time. Archers provide a consistent dps basically in a bubble around them at around 30 meter range. They have area control in the form of barrage and provide pressure from the back lines in the form of damage and purge chance.

However, that still doesn't change the facts in my initial post. When you PvP in smaller numbers like PK or NW the shortcomings will be more evident. Or maybe they won't be more evident because you don't know how to play your class and get killed by stray arrows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
    edited January 2013
    MP Charms cost almost 1/3 the cost of a health charm, and give 50% more as well. With lvl 11 Plume Shell, 1 health damage becomes 1 mana loss.

So with that, how is it unbalanced? Unless they balance skills to magically not require melee to need health charms, it seems a rather absurd notion. Any PvP should require charms equipped; all plume shell does is offer the option to be that much harder to kill should you choose to not have a MP charm.

The problem is balance between what plumeshell was designed for, and the new playing field G16 gear has created. Quite simply, any non R9rr+12 JoSD cleric poping a plumeshell against today's aps/huge damage hits from melee characters will get one shotted THROUGH plumeshell, and those that dont will have their shell completely wiped off on the first hit, that includes making the cleric manaless.

Give demon/sage shell a 2 damage per 1 mana cost and all is good.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The problem is balance between what plumeshell was designed for, and the new playing field G16 gear has created. Quite simply, any non R9rr+12 JoSD cleric poping a plumeshell against today's aps/huge damage hits from melee characters will get one shotted THROUGH plumeshell, and those that dont will have their shell completely wiped off on the first hit, that includes making the cleric manaless.

Give demon/sage shell a 2 damage per 1 mana cost and all is good.

Yes and no. Plume shell reduces the damage you would have taken after your defenses. What you said is mostly true for some G16 and R9s with less refines/shards as well as those with lesser gear than that, but at the R9 3rd cast tier, especially if they have JOSD, the plume shell lasts a number of hits even without an MP charm. My cleric who has G16 +7 armors can keep a plume shell up against first cast r9 archers with just MP pots (providing it doesn't get purged off me ._.). She also wears my archer's stage 2 cube necky +10 and sky cover +10, for pdef reference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
    edited January 2013

Yes it's cheapest than hp charm, but cleric need BOTH charms not just mp charmin PVP/TW/NW...

And as Futurelord said plume shell was create way before all that APS **** toons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Commentaries and additions Below in L~Purple...
    This is a collection of the various QQ'ing we hear from each class. Since I don't play all the classes, post your class and serious QQ, and I'll add it to the main post. I had a discussion with my wife a short while ago and found it interesting the way each class views the world.

In Alphabetical order...
    Archer
    I don't personally play an Archer, but the main things I hear archers complain about is..
    No bloodpaint.
    No mana.

Yep BP would be nice (but its a close range effect buff) but, Archers using claws or fist's or even barehanded strikes ~ instead of their bows ranged attacks at the time, should be allowed its effect (Many archers do switch to fists, to build chi faster aswell as help DD on bosses in a way, in which they normally won't steal agro from the weaker tanks)

Assasin
    Don't know many of these. I'd love to hear your reponses though.
    All I see from Assasins is a fight to steal aggro so they can show that they are able to, and then death because they can't survive with no hp and bieng a class that wasn't designed to tank.

zLOL CotD skill ~ works wonders to help with agro stealing since it slows your APS so much while only giving you moderate {attack lv} boosts in exchange (So if ya end up stealing agro after thats in effect, its because the tanks a freaking joke when it comes to skills...LOLz

"Sins not being able to tank? ROFLMAOo!!! I'll admit early on thats way true! But once ya get your 3spark aswell as a basic {1.82 aps rating} at the very least, you can tank most bosses easily with a good healer (exceptions being debuff bosses like the dreaded POLE! or most of the sleeper bosses (b:cry)) My sins still just a basic high 90's R6LA armor sin, with basic Morai daggers ~ and it still can tank all the Brim & Eden bosses with its Baseline APS and a good healer helping heal aswell as the Genie skills I gave its genie....."lololol

Barbarian
    Logged on the other day and saw a bunch of people spamming for barbs in World chat. At any given point in time there were at least 5 different people shouting for help with instances. A couple were asking for a barb for a full Delta run. I thought to myself, "I could help with that.." Then I thought about how much it would cost me to help with that... Finally I thought about what I would get in return for helping with that....
    The answer is... nothing.
    The reason you constanly need a barb, but can never find one... It costs me too much to just throw those coins away.

I here ya there, Barbs take such freaking abuse on squad runs its not worth the time and effort to help with random squads, much more advisable to keep your barbs in reserve for only friends squads and those willing to pay for your repair costs atleast...

Blademaster
    Pretty much ditto what I said for the assasins, except they last longer when they steal aggro typically. If they just play APS, they're bound to die almost as quickly as the Assasin.

Agreed, more and more BMs seem to switch over to APS only now, rather then be the good 1s who swap between their (weapons & tactics) to make the best appropriate use of their classes skills (God Bless Those of You who still do Know how to use your skills to maximum effect.) B4 switching back to aps fists & claws

Cleric
    No respect from the player base.
    Clerics shell out a lot to make sure they don't run out of mana and have the gear to keep you alive. (At least the good ones do.)
    They also have to keep an eye on the hp of not just the tank, but the rest of the APS-ing aggro-stealing idiots in the squad.
    God forbid something bad should happen, guess who gets the blame? That's right, it's the cleric. Or occasionally the tank (barb) that didn't keep aggro from the noob that has no aggro control or common sense.

LoLzzz! I just let the Flagrant agro stealers die & stay dead rather then risk the entire squad for them.... LoLzzz!!b:pleased

Mystic
    I vaguely played one of these for a short bit. I think it's a very misunderstood class. It's also a class that very few have learned how to play properly, si I'm interested to see the comments from various Mystics.
    My biggest QQ, Skills cost a freaking fortune, sucks down mana almost worse that a Psychic, and everyone assumes you're either a cleric or a veno.

Amen to that 1 ~ I'm still trying to get used to mine, which I only recently started to seriously play lately..

my only complaint I could add is that, other players won't protect you from mobs like they would a cleric! Even When We're the only Healer on the Freaking Squad!!?b:shocked (I mean seriously people pets can only help us so far in a ganking, because we're trying to both heal & herb you????! Myst's are squishies too...

Psychic
    Played one of these a little longer than a Mystic. Hard to get in squads for stuff. Mana drain is a *****. People 20-30 levels higher than you really complain a lot when you drop them in PvP and they couldn't do anything about it.

Only class that can guaranteed steal Agro quicker than any APS sin or BM or Archer for that matter.....LoLoLZzz

Seeker
    Ahh, the new tanks. Another misunderstood class I think.
    Goes though MP charms faster than HP charms, but eats both at an alarming rate.
    People want you to tank for them, but they don't want to give you a moment to get aggro after you finish debuffing. Then they whine becuase you didn't end up tanking.
    Debuffs don't work in PvP

Easily fixed, when ya stock up on {Herbal's & Crabs} for you Vortexx... {BP} also helps alot when you can get it...

Hate to say it but my additional complaints on Seeks are that:

~They can't use bows (even for laughs)
    ~And that they should be allowed better APS rates, for their standard strikings....

Venomancer
    The forgotten class.
    Everyone complained that veno's were OP simply because they didn't have a clue about how to fight against one.
    So the veno's get their skills nerfed. They get their pets nerfed. And even TT gets made "harder" so they can't solo it like they used to, but now it's super easy for any APS class. (Yeah that makes a lot of sense.)
    On top of all this, no one wants one in a squad unless they realize the need for Purge or Amp. Even then, they would rather take the APS noob that is clueless on squad mechanics.

True, on all the Above....

Plus unless ya got both {Hercs or Nixes} ya don't seem to exist at all it seems?

(Ps. for those Veno's who still don't get it... Please for Godz Sake! Switch your Herc's highlighted skill to another 1 for Luring PlEaSe!!) Or atleast use another pet and leave your herc for what comes after the lure....)

Another QQ on venos though... Is that their (pets skill books) are almost impossible to find and as such are WAYyy to Overpriced! When ya do luck out and find the good 1s

(({PWi} should make it easier/cheaper to get the good pet skill books) I for one would luv to get atleast my (Armoured Bear) a Pet Bramble skill, with that he'd probably be able to drop a Herc of the same level ~ if he actually had that 1 skill for him to use...))b:surrender

Wizard
    The other forgotten class. You only see people talking about wizards when they talk about who caked them in NW/TW for some super high damage amount, or when you need an AoE DD'er for Delta.
    You suck their charms and beat them up and never think to thank them for it. You also never bother to invite them into squads because you'd rather have the APS noob.

How true that 1 is, How true indeed...

That covers what I can think of right now. I'll add more as I come across it, or add tidbits from your posts.

Personal Additions & Commentaries, in {L~purple} above

"Other then that, its Definately a well put together list the (OP's) Made, about the state of the classes & their QQs..."b:victory