Aeu-frustrated

Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
Ok, so I had ignored morai for a very long time so I decide I want to do aeu. I went back an finished every quest I could find. I ended up with a full set of morai armor. I got some quest from the guy in 1k and then I got toxin. Nobody seems to konw what I need to do next in order to get into aeu. I have no yellow quests in the quest available scroll box. I have since went to my order and the 1k elder and nothing out of the ordinary is there. So what am I missing?
Post edited by Flamespirit - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    was so long ago i cant remeber sorry.

have you tried to look at Copper Jades, on PWdatabase and follow back via Parent quest to see where it starts?
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    when you get at an order there should be an auto pop up it will take you to 1K for an quest to start aeu chain.then its Lumi>7kills>corona>1drop>shroud>aeu
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    fly around the area of lumi and you should get a pop up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • MinoSlayer - Dreamweaver
    MinoSlayer - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    We had a hard time getting a friend through the prerequisites for AEU. We went here and there and there was still something missing.

Available quests did not help us. We walked through the whole questline from PW database and from one other source (I don't remember).

I can't remember exactly what broke it all loose, but I remember an NPC quest in Warblades for the Shroud Liaison (I think) that was not on available quest list. I recall that NPC was an unusual one when I first did quest line.

If you're stuck, it's worth a try to go to Warblades and see if there's a shield over one of those NPCs.
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ok, so I had ignored morai for a very long time so I decide I want to do aeu. I went back an finished every quest I could find. I ended up with a full set of morai armor. I got some quest from the guy in 1k and then I got toxin. Nobody seems to konw what I need to do next in order to get into aeu. I have no yellow quests in the quest available scroll box. I have since went to my order and the 1k elder and nothing out of the ordinary is there. So what am I missing?

After you get the morai lvl 95 weapon, (and Tuc Su Toxin for entry to endless universe) you have to wait till lvl 100 before you get the popup quest for the remainder of the quest chain to get into AEU.

The popup activates when you are lvl 100 and in one of the orders near where the order scrolls teleport you.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    dunno,i have 7 toons at 100,though i have a desire to do this AEU..guess im jsut to lazy..
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • hfluzjrpsy
    hfluzjrpsy Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013

That happened to me, but in my case it was cause I wasnt lvl 100 yet (I was lvl 97 I guess).