Which barebones r9+10 would be most competitive with r9+10/12 fully shaded?

Comments

• Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Seekers are by far most OP. You can't argue with that Tide Surfer. Also, Tide Surfer stop trying to turn everything back to your videos. They don't serve as helpful evidence for what the discussion is about.

PWI could easily balance seekers by removing GoF from their weapons or nerfing their defense level buff, but you know they won't do that, so we will just have to put up with getting torn apart lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Seekers are by far most OP. You can't argue with that Tide Surfer. Also, Tide Surfer stop trying to turn everything back to your videos. They don't serve as helpful evidence for what the discussion is about.

PWI could easily balance seekers by removing GoF from their weapons or nerfing their defense level buff, but you know they won't do that, so we will just have to put up with getting torn apart lol.

I didn't turn anything back to my video once...I only put it in my first reply to help him show the survivability of a psychic that isn't even that well geared. It was 100% related to the discussion as I was showing him from a Psychics point of view. I don't know much about seekers, I was only saying what I said from my personal experience, I apologise if I was incorrect overall, but being rude won't solve anything b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You should definitely pick the one whose playstyle you think you would like the most. Never mind about what may be agreed upon as the most OP.
  • Abelroc - Lost City
    Abelroc - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    err I know one combo would be to use northern sky till you get the proc then staggering strike to drop the def lvl 20 lvls and then sac slash qpq and pretty much whatever after that cause the northern sky debuff can stack with the sac slash's debuff when you use qpq so yea and with normal buffs in 2nd cast nv that'd make you lose 50 def lvls or so as well as put me over 50 def lvls with an o'malley blessing to smack you around with throw in the set bonuses of a 3rd cast r9 full josd seeker and they can pretty much smash on anything though thats not to say a well refined psyc is no push over either.

But basically the higher def lvls seekers have the more we can reduce ur def lvl and raise our own attack lvl the harder they're gonna hit
  • Joe - Momaganon
    Joe - Momaganon Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited January 2013

No, they are not! Try playing on a PServer and see if they are so OP in End-Game. Definitly not. Just like Psys and Archer and Sins and BMs. They all are not soo good in PvP End-game wise. You need to be an actual better player then your opponent to beat them. If one is equally geared and knows all classes well and got equal skill then you will lose with these classes.

The barb is the only class that is really OP thus being able to kill any other class with little effort. Beating a really good skilled barb with 60k+ HP is an act of pain. Solid Shield, Invoke, Apo, Def Charms...that's all way too much to get through 60k HP and a charm. Never lost to any other class then Wizards on my Barb and hell I'm talking about 2 hour fights.

If you're a 1on1 player like me I couldn't care less about def level on specific classes like Barbs. If you#re fully debuffed and buffless then your def levels mean a little to nothing. they only increase your chance of being one-shottet due to the lack of HP. OFC I would always go full Def level with a seeker just for that minor combo (QPQ and SS).

Fight extreme skilled wizards and barbs and then tell me again that seeker are OP. If you're just standing there and let yourselfes get killed then no wonder. There is always a counterstrategy.

Any Class is OP compared to lower geared ppl. So I never count that in. Never! Only compare equally geared players on equal term in a fair 1on1 situation to meassure which is the strongest. With Self-Buffs only ofc. The rest depends on the players skill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got at least one alt of any class above level 100.
    All decently geared and skilled (: .
    And the most important thing is: They are all fun to play ^.^ .
    b:laugh
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    No, they are not! Try playing on a PServer and see if they are so OP in End-Game. Definitly not. Just like Psys and Archer and Sins and BMs. They all are not soo good in PvP End-game wise. You need to be an actual better player then your opponent to beat them. If one is equally geared and knows all classes well and got equal skill then you will lose with these classes.

The barb is the only class that is really OP thus being able to kill any other class with little effort. Beating a really good skilled barb with 60k+ HP is an act of pain. Solid Shield, Invoke, Apo, Def Charms...that's all way too much to get through 60k HP and a charm. Never lost to any other class then Wizards on my Barb and hell I'm talking about 2 hour fights.

If you're a 1on1 player like me I couldn't care less about def level on specific classes like Barbs. If you#re fully debuffed and buffless then your def levels mean a little to nothing. they only increase your chance of being one-shottet due to the lack of HP. OFC I would always go full Def level with a seeker just for that minor combo (QPQ and SS).

Fight extreme skilled wizards and barbs and then tell me again that seeker are OP. If you're just standing there and let yourselfes get killed then no wonder. There is always a counterstrategy.

Any Class is OP compared to lower geared ppl. So I never count that in. Never! Only compare equally geared players on equal term in a fair 1on1 situation to meassure which is the strongest. With Self-Buffs only ofc. The rest depends on the players skill.

Even on P servers they're overpowered. They'll tank everything you can throw at them and then some. You can't aps it to death at that kind of gear unless you're a sin, and if you're in aps gear you're gonna get one/two shot anyway, even in full R8r with jades. A Barb or BM killing one? Forget about it. A BM might successfully bring down a BAD Seeker with Blade Tempest, assuming they can debuff the Seeker and he sits completely still for the duration. A Barb? Arma tickles in phys marrow, 30 defense levels is only gonna reduce the damage even farther while that Seeker you're trying to kill can chain a combo and zerk/crit for 20-30k. Edged Blur needs limitations and the ability to zerk or crit should be removed from metal skills. That'd actually give Seekers a bit of much needed balance, since when should magic be able to zerk?

You seem to have this fixation that Barbs are somehow amazingly OP, but all they're good for is tanking. Yes, they can achieve some decent damage output, but they're far far far from being OP. You're meant to tank, doing your job doesn't mean you're overpowered. Especially when your highest source of damage does nothing more than make you a one trick pony.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    No, he's right as well. Barbs and wiz are among the best 1v1 classes.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    No, he's right as well. Barbs and wiz are among the best 1v1 classes.

The only reason I've seen barbs to be great 1v1 is because of sheer bulk, not the ability to reliably kill a target. I suppose you could argue that the ability to tank so much makes them overpowered, but they trade off killing power for it. Wizards and Seekers trade nothing in return for the ability to land high hits, they're both great defensively and offensively, and I'll agree to Wizards being on the overpowered side.

But eh. Barbs, if you go with Arma I guess. Though I can't think of too many barbs landing kills on equally geared people without it, or even with it in a lot of cases unless it's a very unlucky Arcane.
  • Joe - Momaganon
    edited January 2013
    Even on P servers they're overpowered. They'll tank everything you can throw at them and then some. You can't aps it to death at that kind of gear unless you're a sin, and if you're in aps gear you're gonna get one/two shot anyway, even in full R8r with jades. A Barb or BM killing one? Forget about it. A BM might successfully bring down a BAD Seeker with Blade Tempest, assuming they can debuff the Seeker and he sits completely still for the duration. A Barb? Arma tickles in phys marrow, 30 defense levels is only gonna reduce the damage even farther while that Seeker you're trying to kill can chain a combo and zerk/crit for 20-30k. Edged Blur needs limitations and the ability to zerk or crit should be removed from metal skills. That'd actually give Seekers a bit of much needed balance, since when should magic be able to zerk?

You seem to have this fixation that Barbs are somehow amazingly OP, but all they're good for is tanking. Yes, they can achieve some decent damage output, but they're far far far from being OP. You're meant to tank, doing your job doesn't mean you're overpowered. Especially when your highest source of damage does nothing more than make you a one trick pony.

xD ok I show you another Barb way that works great on seekers.^^ stun -> triple spark -> Penetrate armor -> Occult Ice + tangling mire -> autohit = seeker is dead. OFC you need to wait that he wasts his AD for anything else beforehand. if he uses ad use a chi pot and wait til it's effect is gone then use Arma = seeker is gone. Full josd unbuffed seeker got around 25k HP at max (STR build). You just need to zerk or crit with the arma and you won. If stunned or OCCIced then Seekers can't do anything to protect themselfes cept for genie skills with high energy consume. Barbs can ToP and Solid Shield which makes them nearly invincible charmed. Even if the seeker can lang one hit with zerk crit for 30k DMG on a 60k HP Barb then it's still laughable and far away from being able to kill the barb.

Highest DMG I got so far from a full Str seeker with max gears ofc was 12k zerk crit in Solid shield with a 132 STR genie. Yes it's easy for a barb to kill unbuffed ppl. Let the seeker use his AD, then Devour + tangling mire + Arma and the seeker is gone for sure. Just fix him with a stun or Occult Ice and he's a helpless little Baby.

The greatest pro for a Barb is, that he got the time to prepare his strategy due to the gigantic HP Buffer. One mistake against a good Barb with any other class leads to the Barbs victory. If you don't believe me, try beating a good Barb on a PWI Equal PServer and you'll see, if you did, then you havn't met anyone good there then xDDD

EDIT: Like I said before guys, don't ever state situations with both player being fully buffed, that's bull. Each class uses their own buffs only which makes seekers pretty lame comapred to clerics and Barbs.

One real OP class is the cleric these days...hitting invoked barbs for something like 30k is amazing. In survivability meassures clerics own big time, I really like clerics these days. A max geared full josd Cleric is nearly unkillable for any melee class and for casters as well. Even Wizards can't due to soul of fire. Due to the morai expansion they got from well to amazing PvP-wise. A pro cleric will kill any class with not so high HP with no problem in 1on1 even if they use AD sometimes.

Sleep -> Metal Mode -> triple Spark -> Random skill -> instant Seal of the Gods -> Crit Skill. Anything under 30k HP is dead now without even the abilitie to avoid that =P If they ahve used up their AD. Clerics got OP due to the fact that their Crit skill ignores any kind of DMG reduction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    xD ok I show you another Barb way that works great on seekers.^^ stun -> triple spark -> Penetrate armor -> Occult Ice + tangling mire -> autohit = seeker is dead. OFC you need to wait that he wasts his AD for anything else beforehand. if he uses ad use a chi pot and wait til it's effect is gone then use Arma = seeker is gone. Full josd unbuffed seeker got around 25k HP at max (STR build). You just need to zerk or crit with the arma and you won. If stunned or OCCIced then Seekers can't do anything to protect themselfes cept for genie skills with high energy consume. Barbs can ToP and Solid Shield which makes them nearly invincible charmed. Even if the seeker can lang one hit with zerk crit for 30k DMG on a 60k HP Barb then it's still laughable and far away from being able to kill the barb.

Highest DMG I got so far from a full Str seeker with max gears ofc was 12k zerk crit in Solid shield with a 132 STR genie. Yes it's easy for a barb to kill unbuffed ppl. Let the seeker use his AD, then Devour + tangling mire + Arma and the seeker is gone for sure. Just fix him with a stun or Occult Ice and he's a helpless little Baby.

The greatest pro for a Barb is, that he got the time to prepare his strategy due to the gigantic HP Buffer. One mistake against a good Barb with any other class leads to the Barbs victory. If you don't believe me, try beating a good Barb on a PWI Equal PServer and you'll see, if you did, then you havn't met anyone good there then xDDD

hnnnnnng, i stopped reading there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Joe - Momaganon
    edited January 2013
    hnnnnnng, i stopped reading there

whys that? got enough time to build chi as a barb against a seeker lol I just wouldn't do that against clerics and Wizards, thats all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013

Badge of Courage or Fortify after Triple Spark = Good fight, your genie's completely wasted, your chi's gone, and he's ready to blast you with combos. You never EVER waste that much of your resources in one go unless you know for sure they don't have a genie to get out. If they're not packing Fortify or Badge, then by all means go for it, but if they have either of those it ruins the combo far too easily. I've learned to Fortify during an opposing Melee's triple spark because Occult tends to come right after, if the Seeker in question has common sense they'll most likely do the same.

I already admitted Barbs are amazing tanks, they a ton of bulk and skills that utilize that bulk greatly. However, from what I can tell your combos depend on the opponent to just not do anything to get away. Which is fine, if you can catch an opponent without their genie with full chi then more power to you, but I think you should leave that to the sins and work on something new. Armageddon is not something I like getting hit by, but I'll break it down to you this way. I get zerk crit by R9R3+12 vit stone arma for about 17k in mag marrow without Jades, and that's with Penetrate Armor. I very much doubt you're gonna zerk crit 25k HP on a Seeker that's using full Jades.

It's as I said before, Badge or Fortify. A seeker not packing those is a Seeker that deserves to get wrecked. Absolute Domain is NOT the only defensive skill available on genies, just like Occult Ice and Tangling Mire aren't the only two that can be used offensively. Someone without Domain is far from defenseless, provided their genie isn't dead.

EDIT: Like I said before guys, don't ever state situations with both player being fully buffed, that's bull. Each class uses their own buffs only which makes seekers pretty lame comapred to clerics and Barbs.

One real OP class is the cleric these days...hitting invoked barbs for something like 30k is amazing. In survivability meassures clerics own big time, I really like clerics these days. A max geared full josd Cleric is nearly unkillable for any melee class and for casters as well. Even Wizards can't due to soul of fire. Due to the morai expansion they got from well to amazing PvP-wise. A pro cleric will kill any class with not so high HP with no problem in 1on1 even if they use AD sometimes.

Sleep -> Metal Mode -> triple Spark -> Random skill -> instant Seal of the Gods -> Crit Skill. Anything under 30k HP is dead now without even the abilitie to avoid that =P If they ahve used up their AD. Clerics got OP due to the fact that their Crit skill ignores any kind of DMG reduction.

I've killed a few R9 barbs on Loth ages ago, though they weren't all that great to be honest. They had the gear but not the skill, either way I could tank their hits and keep coming back for more in TT99/Nirvana gear. I agree with Clerics being OP, at this point any caster is thanks to Purify Spell alone. The ability to sleep/seal/freeze lock someone for over a minute and prepare whichever way of disposing your opponent you like is rather annoying at times. I really dislike getting soulburned during that time since the damage from that skill doesn't unsleep you. Not to mention that they can prevent any source of healing during that time period. Faith seems to be a necessity to have any kind of hope at beating a Cleric of equal gear at end game. I've only experienced such combos when used by a G16 Cleric though, but I suppose it's a fair enough comparison given that my gear is +5 and his weapon is +5 as well. I used that combo to a lesser extent on my Cleric on another server, however I lack Seal of God or Morai skills other than the level 80 ones from Luminance and was still able to kill a friend of mine on her BM, though it did take creative use of my triple spark. Though, this seems to be off topic.

Replies in red.
  • Joe - Momaganon
    edited January 2013
    Yeah sure, totally agreed mate (:

That's why I say that Barbs got the upper hand in most cases because they can survive longer then other classes thus getting them the chance to wait and kill the enemy at the right time and even if their first attempts fail they won't go down that easily.

End-Game pk with skilled ppl seems always liek waiting for the enemy to do something wrong and then take your chance and kill him. Any Class could be a pain to kill tho if we#re talking about GoF classes then it's really luck dependend sometimes.

As an example I once fought with my psy against a Barb, the fight lastet nearly 50 minutes until I finally got killed. I always just kited the Barb using my souls and stuns etc but as a Psy against a Barb you have to use anything to be even able killing the barb. Thus means that if you fail killing he Barb then you are as good as dead.

What I was trying to say is, that the Barb itself, due to the immense HP, got the highest chance to win a fight simply because he won't die by a single mistake unlike other classes. The Barb doesn't need to use everything he got to kill ppl...just trying to arma, if it doesn't zerk crit...rinse and repeat until the enemy is dead...yeah that really sounds somewhat lame. A main reason why I am playing an APS Barb on the officials now^^ somehow giving me more variety on my Manoeuvres and stuff and I can easily build chi. Being able to wear an additional Purge Pole isn't that bad anyways =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Yeah sure, totally agreed mate (:

That's why I say that Barbs got the upper hand in most cases because they can survive longer then other classes thus getting them the chance to wait and kill the enemy at the right time and even if their first attempts fail they won't go down that easily.

End-Game pk with skilled ppl seems always liek waiting for the enemy to do something wrong and then take your chance and kill him. Any Class could be a pain to kill tho if we#re talking about GoF classes then it's really luck dependend sometimes.

As an example I once fought with my psy against a Barb, the fight lastet nearly 50 minutes until I finally got killed. I always just kited the Barb using my souls and stuns etc but as a Psy against a Barb you have to use anything to be even able killing the barb. Thus means that if you fail killing he Barb then you are as good as dead.

What I was trying to say is, that the Barb itself, due to the immense HP, got the highest chance to win a fight simply because he won't die by a single mistake unlike other classes. The Barb doesn't need to use everything he got to kill ppl...just trying to arma, if it doesn't zerk crit...rinse and repeat until the enemy is dead...yeah that really sounds somewhat lame. A main reason why I am playing an APS Barb on the officials now^^ somehow giving me more variety on my Manoeuvres and stuff and I can easily build chi. Being able to wear an additional Purge Pole isn't that bad anyways =P

Being able to tank isn't the same as being overpowered though, the point I'm trying to make is that Seekers can tank very well AND are able to deal enough damage to end fights quickly. Barbs are meatshields, Seekers are tanks armed with nuclear missiles. Barbs can tank all day, but against a good opponent fights will last a while. Fights with a Seeker will be much much shorter in most cases.
  • Joe - Momaganon
    edited January 2013
    Being able to tank isn't the same as being overpowered though, the point I'm trying to make is that Seekers can tank very well AND are able to deal enough damage to end fights quickly. Barbs are meatshields, Seekers are tanks armed with nuclear missiles. Barbs can tank all day, but against a good opponent fights will last a while. Fights with a Seeker will be much much shorter in most cases.

That is true. But Barbs will last even without buffs while seekers suffer extreme from Buffloss. that's the main weakness of all classes without self buffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    That is true. But Barbs will last even without buffs while seekers suffer extreme from Buffloss. that's the main weakness of all classes without self buffs.

Barbs go down pretty fast without buffs as well. In a 1v1 situation any class can recover from buff loss seeing as they can stun/seal/freeze/kite their opponent and rebuff when able. Barbs have a small advantage in that their HP is high enough to tank what their opponent can dish out unless they've used Solid Shield beforehand. Barbs are susceptible to Triple Spark>Occult+Mire just like other classes if Shield is out.

In group PvP, they drop fast if purged. Not as fast as other classes, but still fast enough that without proper support they'll be gone quickly.
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited January 2013

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w432/sharingen/2013-01-2620-19-14.jpg

Course, it would be nice to know what all debuffs the guy had, and what his build was to really say that's a regular occurrence.

That Psy who got one shot for 100K is the leader of the faction my Seeker is in and I can confirm he is indeed R9 3rd cast +12 JoSD. The fact that he got hit for that kind of damage (even if debuffed) from a +10 Astral Ballad Seeker is freaking amazing and if I didn't see the SS myself I probably wouldn't have believed it... LOL.

Of course and as you pointed out we don't know what debuffs the Psy had on him, but Nirv G16 Astral Ballad weapon means no GoF thus no zerk/crit. Just amazing...
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    That Psy who got one shot for 100K is the leader of the faction my Seeker is in and I can confirm he is indeed R9 3rd cast +12 JoSD. The fact that he got hit for that kind of damage (even if debuffed) from a +10 Astral Ballad Seeker is freaking amazing and if I didn't see the SS myself I probably wouldn't have believed it... LOL.

Of course and as you pointed out we don't know what debuffs the Psy had on him, but Nirv G16 Astral Ballad weapon means no GoF thus no zerk/crit. Just amazing...

i had wrote it in the first thread that showed, but he was purged, amped, tangling mire, Tower debuff and sac slash/quid combo with me havign 88 def lvl (r8r sword and omalley for so much def lvl)
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i had wrote it in the first thread that showed, but he was purged, amped, tangling mire, Tower debuff and sac slash/quid combo with me havign 88 def lvl (r8r sword and omalley for so much def lvl)

OK... makes a little more sense now. Still crazy damage though.

Oh... and I'm definitely gonna look to recast my Seeker's R8 sword for def lvls too. As of right now the stupid thing is just sitting there taking up room in my stash and all I need to roll on it really is only 19 def levels for me to hit someone with a 40 defense level debuff. b:dirty
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited January 2013

I'm kinda shocked he didn't get hit for more then really. I know of lots of 100k hits pre NW/R9rr change in those situations.

Id be curious of the two toon's gear further (Pdef, pattack, attack levels, etc) and see if I can replicate it in the damage calc with a few other skills.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • _tannerru_ - Archosaur
    _tannerru_ - Archosaur Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Um what? no they don't lol, on my server the best geared Psychic (RRR9 +12 all josd) and the best geared seeker (exact same gearing) the seeker in now way 1 shots him, lol, plus I kill most R9 seekers I duel b:victory

That seeker, iseekeri lacks skill, the whole server knows this. And just fyi, Ask that psy (Bio) how many times he has been oneshot by poor wittle me :)
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Maybe you're just blinded by your psychic pride.

b:bye

Or maybe Psychics just so happen to eat Seekers for breakfast.
    But yeah that's class match-up, not really a statement against seekers. Every class basically has two other classes they struggle with, as well as two they curbstomp. Psys just so happen to struggle with Clerics and Mystics while curbstomping seekers and wizzies.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • _JlN_ - Heavens Tear
    _JlN_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Barb looks like will be the most forgiving class since the high hp pool allows it to tank massive damage and like you said wait for a mistake on their oppenents part and capitalize. However, as I won't be getting vit stones or jades I would have to sacrifice damage to add points in vit or hp to get damage.

From this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8_YoYM-Cek
    At 3:50 the archer approaches a barb. While relentlessly chasing the archer and stalking it seems fun... being unable to finish and tanking massive damage is not for me. I would rather play the matedor than the bull.

I agree that playing each class then determining which I like and suits me best would be ideal but realistically something I don't have the luxury to do. One is the time it would take to level all to 100 and get endgame gear with refines, even with ff, not something I would like to do. Also, am on a limited bandwidth so downloading a test client would eat up too much. Lastly, pvp game play at 100 in end game gear is drastically different than lvl 60 pve game play. I appreciate all this insight that has been shared so far from you that already have the gear and experience.

On another note, the point about a veno with purge and amp sounds good for killing. It also has bramble to deal with phs. characters and a phonix for bleed.

I considered wizard but casting time is a little slow for my liking although only a lvl 60 character and minimal channeling gear.

With a seeker, I would be jadeless... would that drastically affect the -40 defense level debuff and survivability?
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    no1 else thinks mystics are the most op class o.o?
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    howryou wrote: »
    The more recent/new a class is the more OP they are compare to older classes. It's how pw encourage both old and new player incentive to re-roll to the new class and spend more money on gears. Nuf said! b:chuckle
    almost true...but i good player on a wizard isnt something to ignore, they can one hit with the right combo also
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Heck to the no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2013

No considering the damage combo you need to be able to pull off basically requires trip sparking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • maskedcondorhero
    maskedcondorhero Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Funny no one thinks assassin are OP anymore these day. Aps gear are outdated and incredibly weak (oneshot by any stage 3 with decent refines). New Morai skills are a joke (let me check your purse, drop me some dq when u die, make everyone invisible for 5 sec).
    Hope assassin make a comeback in later patches like useful new skills/buff and upgrade to the outdated aps gears. b:surrender
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Funny no one thinks assassin are OP anymore these day. Aps gear are outdated and incredibly weak (oneshot by any stage 3 with decent refines). New Morai skills are a joke (let me check your purse, drop me some dq when u die, make everyone invisible for 5 sec).
    Hope assassin make a comeback in later patches like useful new skills/buff and upgrade to the outdated aps gears. b:surrender

lol this guy thinking sins aren't still OP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • taringa181
    taringa181 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    http://pwcalc.com/f956b765b81c0022

this is the worse seeker scenario, i added 10 def lvl on ring from krag maga sage unfetter and eventual engraves...

this can afktank anyclass anygear

seekers are truly overpowered... a seeker like this autoatks and afk tanks you till you are 60% hp

then

telestun->sac ***, crimson powder, fortify, frenzy -> qpq -> switch r999 belt weapon and jones blessing.>instachannelling ion spike debuff and gemini slash

gg i wanna reroll seeker

wizards need at least a channelling cut to match up with the other classes

dph sins just 2spark subsea mire rift toxic torrent from stealth to take down groups