So many glitches

Heleghir - Raging Tide
Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Nation Wars
So 5 times tonight I got sent back to base when I shouldnt have:

4 of those times, my squad would attack a land, completely empty, starting the war. they would all get in, I would get "back to base" even though the war only had 6 people in it.

The other time I capped the second flag, got Victory on my screen, got the timer, and ended up in base instead without dying?

WTB > NW fixes to not destroy my token gains from glitches like that b:angry
The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Heleghir - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    If that's all true then yeah that's not a good glitch at all and needs to be brought to their attention ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The initial thing you described happened to me during Friday's NW, and I didn't attend Sunday's NW to check if it happened again. Very annoying and split up our squad prematurely.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Our squad also experienced the problem of people getting booted back to base even though the war isn't full. Does anyone know why this might happen?
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yep same happened to half our squad on sunday
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I got the glitch of being sent to base even thought the battle had 7 people in it. Very very annoying at the time, since base was locked but I had carefully managed to stay out of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • marvinhuddleston
    marvinhuddleston Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I DC going into NW at least half of the time , Kind of feels pointless to join a squad before or to get buffed up .
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It's also happened to my regular squad several times the past few Nation War weekends.
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    bump to bring this to attention of ppl to relay to dev team
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]