Is there way to remove buff?

Options
oxezsrb
oxezsrb Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
I play barbarian and i was asking is there way to remove buff from me..like the one for accurancy,i use him when i dont tank.But then i need to tank and the buff is still the.So is there way to cancel it?
Post edited by oxezsrb on

Comments

• The/ssassin - Dreamweaver33
    The/ssassin - Dreamweaver33 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    nope
    unless you have a veno in your squad then you can duel her so she can purge you :P
    but that removes all your buffs
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You can't remove your own buffs. Only another barb or veno could purge (=remove buffs with positive attributes) you. Btw, don't cast Blood Bath on you when you just kill mobs or bosses. It's only useful for pvp vs archers, sins and bms (classes with high evasion).
  • Deg - Lost City
    Deg - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    just relog

I like how you think xD
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    just relog

I thought that was pretty self explanatory aswell b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    oxezsrb wrote: »
    I play barbarian and i was asking is there way to remove buff from me..like the one for accurancy,i use him when i dont tank.But then i need to tank and the buff is still the.So is there way to cancel it?

When sins first came out Chill of the Deep was a 10 minute buff and couldn't be removed. After about 3 months they altered it so you could cast it a second time to remove it and that prompted a whole bunch of QQ and suggestions that Blood Bath should have the same action.

People should regularly suggest that Blood Bath can be removable in the Suggestion Forums.

A better option for "switching to dd mode" would be to just equip +50% accuracy rings instead of more tanky rings. Also, physical debuffs on bosses and mobs glitch them to 100% accuracy. You may not Devour/Penetrate Armor every mob but enough of them should be debuffed that you don't need Blood Bath. That's why Blood Bath is almost 100% for pvp.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Just relog like Dreg said b:victory
  • Therkiax - Archosaur
    Therkiax - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You could also die and have a cleric res you if you really need to as a last resort.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Drop party and start attacking the cleric. Soon enough you'll be lying on the floor without bloodbath
  • VVarSmite - Sanctuary
    VVarSmite - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Solo Harpy Wraith. Problem Fixed!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

\/enice ~ 101 seeker
    VVarSmtie ~ 101RB assassin
    ArchSlayerZ ~ 100 blademaster
  • Deg - Lost City
    Deg - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Just relog like Dreg said b:victory

3 letters and you cant get it right b:angry
  • MissTerra - Lost City
    MissTerra - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Some psychic buffs can't be removed until the 10 minutes is up, regardless of dying (I don't think relogging helps, either, but would have to verify). I'm not even sure if those buffs can be purged, so psy's really have to be careful not to have anybody targeted when they buff themselves!

Especially not the tank. Barbs don't need mp, do they? b:laugh
  • YenSena - Sanctuary
    YenSena - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Some psychic buffs can't be removed until the 10 minutes is up, regardless of dying (I don't think relogging helps, either, but would have to verify). I'm not even sure if those buffs can be purged, so psy's really have to be careful not to have anybody targeted when they buff themselves!

Especially not the tank. Barbs don't need mp, do they? b:laugh

Seen barbs with non-sage SoV in FCC pulling just fine.
    Invoke doesn't consume mp, and a simple Mp food its good enough to cast roar/sunder/whatever.