Come on people...

Teseanna - Heavens Tear
Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion
How long has the DQ rewards page been experiencing "problems."

Maybe it needs a PERMANENT FIX? Surely this cannot fall within the realm of the impossible?
Post edited by Teseanna - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SwiiftArk - Sanctuary
    SwiiftArk - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    The token shop is completely f'd up too :C It's the same for other games too.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ...It seems fine on my end right now, but it does go down often enough to be a nuisance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2013
    i wish it was fine b:cry
  • VVarSmite - Sanctuary
    VVarSmite - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    its just really reaaallllyyy slow :( we also need more items!

MoG :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

\/enice ~ 101 seeker
    VVarSmtie ~ 101RB assassin
    ArchSlayerZ ~ 100 blademaster
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Also,add more bh's sheesh these are gettign quite rinse and repeat **** now days,since my pw life evolves around bhing for the money cards mostly.

readd 3-3 bh
    readd old abba and sot bh(you can keep the new bh sot and aba as well)
    maybe add a bh in nirv
    maybe a 3-2 bh the 3-3 and 3-2 may help people run culti runs like with rebirth.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    PWI has a few issues. One of these pages will always be broken.

1) sending tickets
    2) Blessing page
    3) Dq page
    4) Shop
    5) PK in SP

On the very rare occasion there is a problem with turning in zen, a fix is found within 24 hours. It has happened a few times, that problem occured after the current dq page issue, and got fixed within a few hours if i recall correctly.

I am just scared, if the dq page is fixed, the blessing page will go down. Once that QQ ends, something else in the above list will break.
    edited January 2013
    lol i see your logic. Yep that seems true. i guess i hope the ticket page goes down then.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Fuzzy wil bring it up again with the GM's.

....Panda is sad with the rest of the folk pages like this as with the rankings keep breaking. We need to get it right and sadly there is no logical reason why is doesnt. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
    edited January 2013
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »

....Panda is sad with the rest of the folk pages like this as with the rankings keep breaking. We need to get it right and sadly there is no logical reason why is doesnt. b:shutup

*hugs a panda*
  • Laphroaig - Raging Tide
    Laphroaig - Raging Tide Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Thank you! Hopefully it won't fall on deaf ears and blind eyes. DQ does need a revamp. Rankings I don't care about though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" - Peter Clemenza

Level 101 kinky Demon BM and exquisite scotch sipper
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited January 2013

Sure there's a logical reason. The PWE web development team basically sucks. They don't even use a standard encoding format for the pages. On top of that, most of what they could fix, they likely can't touch because their hands are tied by Wanmei.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Sure there's a logical reason. The PWE web development team basically sucks. They don't even use a standard encoding format for the pages. On top of that, most of what they could fix, they likely can't touch because their hands are tied by Wanmei.

Sad but true there I believe. I have been in the harshlands grinding for DQ points while questing, and I am pretty sure I had enough points to get a demon/sage event card b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • YenSena - Sanctuary
    YenSena - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Let's say it clear and sound : There's a total incompetent management that either can't fix something(and when it does it takes months) or either continues to break over and over, not to mention the "China patch" excuse, that's the downside of a Game HOSTING company as opposed to a Game Company that actually own & develop a game.
  • _Elaiya_ - Heavens Tear
    _Elaiya_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    pwi is free to pay game:D now Im 100% sure. Dq problem should be fixed finally, it really getting boring

in some games when you get stupid problems like these gms give you extra points or pm gifts instead of sorry, you know.

saying it here may not be right but Ive played wow on PRIVATE servers where gms and admins were kids! and I swear, though we didnt pay them anything they helped us as they could. helped with problems like these, with **** accounts. But here Ive read about cash shoppers who didnt get any help. I dont wonder why fixing our problem took forever
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    edited January 2013
    pwi is free to pay game:D now Im 100% sure. Dq problem should be fixed finally, it really getting boring

in some games when you get stupid problems like these gms give you extra points or pm gifts instead of sorry, you know.

saying it here may not be right but Ive played wow on PRIVATE servers where gms and admins were kids! and I swear, though we didnt pay them anything they helped us as they could. helped with problems like these, with **** accounts. But here Ive read about cash shoppers who didnt get any help. I dont wonder why fixing our problem took forever

b:cry indeed plus 0ne
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited January 2013

so true! i have been on other "free" games where the service is great. GM's are in game and active. problems are solved quickly. but PWE fails at customer service. sad thing is we can all see how much money they make each year. which makes it insulting that the service is so poor. when the game first opened it was awesome! you clicked the GM button and you had help within seconds and then downhill from there. no decent events no thank you to players. sorry the same free mount every year isnt a bonus. then they drop the npc price of DQ but say they will give us DQ points. i just spent an hour in map2 to get 36 dq items. pretty sad drop rate ;( plus nothing showing up on my dq pages since 24 jan.
    the good Starr
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    never had a problem with the dq page.b:bye

The problem is on your end.

Been plenty of times they said thank you.

They have added many things to the game for lvl,coins to make/gain easy.

I think the community complains so much about nothing i dont blame them for being as they are with things.

ijs..
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
    edited January 2013
    so many people say "I dont have problem, gfu" sounds exactly like that. No reason to act like this and say we complain about nothing. this dq problem is a shame.

I'd understand if you said it also doesnt work for me but waiting isnt a problem, but

"never had a problem b:bye" wtf reallyb:chuckle

people will always cry about something but its not a reason for them not to fix such things
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • venobarbclaw
    venobarbclaw Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i agree the rewards page needs an overhaul, but when the community is caustic towards devs/gms they dont really have any motivation to help us, as they are (obviously) still getting paid to do what they are now

also, am i the only one who thinks that the stuff that is there is ridiculously expensive
    ...It seems fine on my end right now, but it does go down often enough to be a nuisance.

http://i.imgur.com/QkVinsJ.gif
    what i think of when you post links like that
    edited January 2013
    LOL, anyway its fixed, I pray it will not break again
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    what i think of when you post links like that

You totally miss the witty references of pony to the post being replied to by Euthymius b:surrender.

The saying goes, you can only hate things that you truly love b:victory.
  • Melami - Heavens Tear
    Melami - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It seems to be working now thankfully
    edited January 2013
    its not working for me again, not updating, but I'm tired really, Im very tired now. So, I will just shut up and sit in my corner, pwi lifestyleb:bye
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    We shall get a couple days of 2x DQ points...so we can calm down a little bit about these DQ page problems :)b:thanks
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    We shall get a couple days of 2x DQ points...so we can calm down a little bit about these DQ page problems :)b:thanks
    Judging from PWE's current history, this just makes things worse.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith